Week 14, 2023, Texas v Washington, College Football Playoff Edition

Wulaw Horn

Let’s fucking go.  I’m tired of the disrespect our program has gotten.  Let’s show these assholes the blue blood Texas is.  Fuck around and find out.  We’re about to make college football our bitch once we win this championship.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

On 12/3/2023 at 12:16 PM, Michael Knight said:

Everything from this point on is just gravy

Thanksgiving Turkey GIF

Pussy loser bitchass everyone gets a trophy mentality. We’re the best team in the CFP and we’re here to win this whole fucking thing. Any other mindset means you’re just a non-competitive natural born loser. Not saying I predict a Texas win but if you’re ever just “happy to be here” as a competitor you’re in the wrong activity.

• Like 1

In 2005 I knew we were going. There was no way we weren’t. In 2008. It never felt like it. But we should have went everyone knows that.  2009 of course we belonged we weren’t prolific but we got there.  2023 I would have never assumed we would have a national championship appearance possibility. Losing a generational player in Bijan had me thinking that.   Let’s continue this improbable run and make fucking heads turn. Cmon boys. One time 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

22 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

I don’t believe in God. I believe in Texas football. 

Well I was just commenting on the fanbase as a whole. Not on my personal, sick, twisted obsession ingrained within my soul.

The story on Sarks open heart surgery on Gameday made me shed a tear.  
I heard about it when he first got hired but had forgotten about it. He overcame so much to be where he is today. Hookem coach
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

In 2005 I knew we were going. There was no way we weren’t. In 2008. It never felt like it. But we should have went everyone knows that.  2009 of course we belonged we weren’t prolific but we got there.  2023 I would have never assumed we would have a national championship appearance possibility. Losing a generational player in Bijan had me thinking that.   Let’s continue this improbable run and make fucking heads turn. Cmon boys. One time 

Speaking of generational losses we lost Derrick Johnson and Cedric Benson after the 2004 season and I remember thinking we’re screwed in 2005 ,but we did ok! Hopefully, this is an omen.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Not sure why so many pundits are picking Washington. You’d think a close match up would be at least split. Doesn’t make a bit of difference. We’re gonna shit stomp Washington and they’re gonna pick against us again in the championship game.

They love penix and they speak like Washington’s unstoppable 

Lol. Texas fans are pretty tame. There are way more fanatical, zealous fanbases. 
Yeah, the city of New Orleans got lucky this year hosting the fanbases of UW and Texas. City jails won't exactly be overflowing...but I hope imma can Livestream from inside all the same.
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Not sure why so many pundits are picking Washington. You’d think a close match up would be at least split. Doesn’t make a bit of difference. We’re gonna shit stomp Washington and they’re gonna pick against us again in the championship game.

tHe TeXaS sEcOnDaRy.

7 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Because they always have a hard on for the PAC 12.   They all picked USC to be playing today in one of these games and when they quickly went down the tubes, they hitched their hopes on Washington and Duck and to some extent Utah.    The early hype especially when everyone was on the Prime bandwagon was the PAC 12 was the strongest conference this year, but when Utah and USC faltered, the media still rode that narrative.      Fact is the Pac12 was probably the second weakest behind the Big 10, Rig 12 and SEC in conferee strength this season. 

Edited by Nueces River Rat

• Pancho locked this topic
  • Pancho unlocked this topic