2024 LB Tyanthony Smith

Getafix

1 minute ago, TreatyOak said:

Lol. From Texags. This is after hearing all year how he’s one of the best players in the nation: 

“Man, I watched him play against my son's team and got to see other film. 

I said it on another thread days ago so this isn't sour grapes. Dodged a bullet with this kid. He's thrown punches in most of his games that I saw and he's really a pretty unremarkable player. 

I don't think he sees the field at tu. Maybe he's good enough to play, maybe not, but he has no self control. 

You can't throw hands every time things don't go your way. 

He took two swings at our guard, ref just stood there looking stupid. It was on film against other opponents too. 

We don't want this one. In this case, it's actually true, we don't want this one.”

From the fan base that defended the Shemar Turner nut punch

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, DaysOff said:

Who is this? I like the cut of her jib.

South Austin’s mom…..

on to bigger things, what a flip! Much needed position! As long as he is better than gbenda was his first few years then I’ll be doing a Texas two step. Great way to close the class….or could there be 1 or 2 more 🎅. The McKinley situation makes you wonder if he would be a “culture” fit. 
and just because…. Ty X Anthony chevy chase GIFOklahoma City Thunder Basketball GIF

Edited by RockyMountainHighHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

I can’t think of a single Longhorn from Jasper.  Only guy I can think of that’s even close was Anthony Byerly from Newton back in the 80’s. Can anyone remind me if I’m forgetting someone?

Butch Hadnot from Kirbyville is about as close to Jasper as we’ve ever had best i can recall

14 hours ago, sidis said:

I can’t think of a single Longhorn from Jasper.  Only guy I can think of that’s even close was Anthony Byerly from Newton back in the 80’s. Can anyone remind me if I’m forgetting someone?

There was a promising O lineman, but he got busted selling weed in the quarters as I remember.

On 12/20/2023 at 7:23 PM, crash_davis said:

I believe the real model of that pic is Janna Breslin. Go ahead and google her. You are welcome.

She's definitely a hot hottie, but something is weird with her face. I can't place my finger on it, but it's "off". 

Anyway, 8/10 very bangable and would've back for more