Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Strikes Again

StassneyHorn

Me: "America is producing the most oil it ever has. There is not a country on the planet in history that has produced more oil than we are doing right now."

Fox News Watchin' Dad: "Well, I haven't heard that."

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

It's pure madness.  Even if you told him to go look it up, he wouldn't.  They.   Don't.  Want.  The.  Truth.

They just want something to be mad at.

Theres no use with these MAGA monkeys. They’re a bunch of animals.  They just want to point, scream, and blame things on people. Facts don’t matter at all. 

• Like 1

Biden in Dallas, March 20:

But, look, I know everyone is not feeling the enthusiasm.  Just the other day a defeated-looking man came up to me and said, “Mr. President, I have crushing debt, and I’m completely wiped out.”  And I had to look at him and say, “Donald, I’m sorry.  I can’t help you.”  I thought about it, but I just couldn’t do it.

"Dark Brandon" meme transforms from internet humor to political strategy, aiding Biden's campaign fundraising and energizing supporters.(Twitter)

Edited by TexLonghorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

What kind of super-strength eagle is that?  
Eagle running a heavy-duty container loading crane at a major port might be what's needed to lift his fucking fat ass.

Best Trump gif is him getting scared by the bald eagle.

scared bald eagle GIF by NowThis

Edited by FirstTimeCaller

16 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Best Trump gif is him getting scared by the bald eagle.

scared bald eagle GIF by NowThis

I don't blame Trump for a second. My ass is afraid of large birds that could snatch my eyeball out like I was on the set of Kill Bill. Birds are small dinosaurs that move fast. Keep them away from my face. </anti-bird rant>

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don't blame Trump for a second. My ass is afraid of large birds that could snatch my eyeball out like I was on the set of Kill Bill. Birds are small dinosaurs that move fast. Keep them away from my face. </anti-bird rant>

That bird knows that ETTD. Hence, don't touch me!

23 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

joke's on you. birds don't exist

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, BeardIP said:

Uh oh! The Left is getting better at online comedy and it's making MAGATs nervioso!

Ironically I wasgoing to say that's not funny and looks like the lazy MAGA boomer memes.

I can't believe Joe didn't fly his helicopter to the cargo ship and prevent it from hitting that bridge in Baltimore! He was probably playing golf instead of doing his job!

He's asleep at the wheel! 

He only let this happen so Congress will have to pass billions to fix it and tie it to Ukraine funding!

Is this how we Build back better? Lololololol

This wouldn't have happened if we had a real Secretary of Transportation instead of that unqualified Gayor Pete!

- Republicans, probably 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

Mississippi Senate, with a veto proof majority, has passed their own version of Medicaid expansion, after the MS House did the same with their own bill. Senate version is much less expansive and has a work requirement. Now comes the sausage making.

https://mississippitoday.org/2024/03/28/mississippi-medicaid-expansion-senate-passes-legislature-work-requirement-hosemann/

6 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Mississippi Senate, with a veto proof majority, has passed their own version of Medicaid expansion, after the MS House did the same with their own bill. Senate version is much less expansive and has a work requirement. Now comes the sausage making.

https://mississippitoday.org/2024/03/28/mississippi-medicaid-expansion-senate-passes-legislature-work-requirement-hosemann/

How many states don’t have Medicaid expansion now? 5?

Wisconsin and Arkansas have expanded Medicaid but have legislatures that remove them from budget.

Georgia has a work requirement that’s tripping things up. Mississippi Senate is trying to do similar.

There’s going to be an attempt in FL to get on an initiative in 2026 I believe.

Wyoming had their house pass it way back in 2021 but Senate tangled it up then and looks like it won’t happen anytime soon. They want a state specific public private partnership like Alabama will attempt this year.

Texas is dumb.TN Governor is dumb.

South Carolina has a waiver system that allowed them to expand coverage and Biden admin waived work requirement on them. Not technically Medicaid.

He strikes again alright.  

I find the provocative nature of these kinds of moves fascinating.

What’s the goal here?

Really seems to be trying to alienate large swaths of people. 

Edited by Boss Hogg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 16

4 minutes ago, Boss Hogg said:

He strikes again alright.  

I find the provocative nature of these kinds of moves fascinating.

What’s the goal here?

Really seems to be trying to alienate large swaths of people. 

Yeah as well-intended as it is, it probably is not a politically savvy move.

2 minutes ago, mchookem said:

i mean you realize Easter isn't like Christmas or Halloween, right? March 31 isn't a special date?

10621f196b0ca323d7ed6a13ec312520.gif

IMG-1519.gif

2 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Yeah as well-intended as it is, it probably is not a politically savvy move.

i don’t think it’s well intended, at all. It was intentional and the only way I can see to take it is, whoever actually runs this administration is openly hostile to Christians. 

Wild times. 

• Fuck You 18

12 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Hostile towards Christians that would get all hot and bothered about having to "share" their sacred holiday of hiding plastic eggs full of candy with the trans community?

God, I hope so.

25 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'd like someone to explain how this is openly hostile to Christians in the first place?

Alito warned us about this.  People with bigoted views may actually get called bigots for expressing bigoted views.  Such tyranny!  When will white straight christians ever catch a break in this society??

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, StassneyHorn said:

Wisconsin and Arkansas have expanded Medicaid but have legislatures that remove them from budget.

This is fucking WILD.  Could you give a bigger middle finger to your constituents?  Um, we have a fuck ton of free money for you, but nah.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, LCHorn said:

Why would a devoted follower of Christ have any objection toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity?  Furthermore, isn’t Jesus’s revolutionary message to fully give of oneself, out of love and charity, in order to bring about heaven on earth?  

Sharing a holiday in support of this couldn’t be possibly more on message for an actual disciple.

Seriously. Also, "Joe Biden hates christians". Upside down world, example eighty billion. 

• Hook 'Em 2

40 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

When will white straight christians ever catch a break in this society??

Yup.  I was raised Christian.  I describe myself as "recovering", although I still have moments of belief.  Straight, white, male.

I've caught every fucking break in the book.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Boss Hogg said:

IMG-1519.gif

i don’t think it’s well intended, at all. It was intentional and the only way I can see to take it is, whoever actually runs this administration is openly hostile to Christians. 

Wild times.