Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Strikes Again

StassneyHorn

For someone who pretty clearly despises politics (or at minimum, politicians), Ana is doing his best impression of Joe Politician by dodging a very simple question.  He wasn't asked who he would vote for of the three, just who the best option was.  You can vote for none of them of course.

To me, Biden is clearly the best option of that group, and I say this as someone who won't be voting for him.  I have that luxury since Trump will carry Texas by double digits regardless of what I do - I can actually not cast my vote for a horrible candidate and have a clear conscience.  If I lived in a swing state, I'd probably, sadly, hold my breath and vote Biden.  Because a deeply flawed man with a shit morality compass is still better than one of the worst persons to ever walk the earth.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

How many times are you going to lean on that weak-ass crutch of implication as a pathetic device to avoid stating your point, or in this iteration, who you're going to to vote for? Good God, It's insulting at best and goddamn sad to see you just do the same shit over and over. 

Are you illiterate? I already told you that I am not going to vote for any of the present candidates and will probably write in my vote. Same as I did last time, and for that matter the time before. Keep licking out of the two dog bowls laid in front of you and struggling to understand why anyone would do anything different. In the meantime I will pass. 

Edited by Anastasis

44 minutes ago, Todd Gack said:

For someone who pretty clearly despises politics (or at minimum, politicians), Ana is doing his best impression of Joe Politician by dodging a very simple question.  He wasn't asked who he would vote for of the three, just who the best option was.  You can vote for none of them of course.

The best option is to support alternative candidates that align with your political beliefs. This is not hard guys. You just have to break out of the dichotomy. If enough of us do it, we may get somewhere. Or we maintain course, circling the drain. 

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

The best option is to support alternative candidates that align with your political beliefs. This is not hard guys. You just have to break out of the dichotomy. If enough of us do it, we may get somewhere. Or we maintain course, circling the drain. 

Choosing between a traitorous piece of shit, RFK and Joe Biden isn’t a “dichotomy”, it’s 2 plus 2 level shit.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Are you illiterate? I already told you that I am not going to vote for any of the present candidates and will probably write in my vote. Same as I did last time, and for that matter the time before. Keep licking out of the two dog bowls laid in front of you and struggling to understand why anyone would do anything different. In the meantime I will pass. 

Ah, Gary Johnson!  Well done, Samuel Adams!

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Ah, Gary Johnson!  Well done, Samuel Adams!

Nope. But the Gary Johnson meme is particularly funny if your long term memory will allow you to recall the posters here that actually pulled that lever. 

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Nope. But the Gary Johnson meme is particularly funny if your long term memory will allow you to recall the posters here that actually pulled that lever. 

I don't care who pulled that lever.  They're irrelevant, useless dregs of society.  Along with you.  

People who think they're too smart to be practical are literally too dumb to care about.  You might as well be the 80 IQ dude who fucked up my last tire change.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Do you recall “what is Aleppo?”

Of course. But that is a question that you should ask the GJ voters. You know who they are if you paid attention, 

Do you recall "decency"?  Seems some current and relevant topics wrt to the rules based international order. Yet you seem silent on those threads.  

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

...useless dregs of society.  Along with you.  

You might as well be the 80 IQ dude who fucked up my last tire change.

You have some problems to work out my friend. I am sorry about your tire change. You really need to QC anything being done to your car if you do not have a relationship with the shop. Maybe you need to learn how to be more relatable with others. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

All of Ana’s posts are just distractions from the fact that he loves Trump because Trump appointed justices who overturned Roe and are forcing women into becoming brood sows again.

image.png.82b9e71ed6fb1bd5c9646a7f5a6b6d18.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

jealous bbc one GIF by BBC

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Voted third party from 1984 until 2008. If only I had thought to write in candidates that I was unwilling to name when discussing politics with other people, maybe things would be different now.

Lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

Maybe this will be the year that Ana's write-in vote for some truly garbage candidate upends the entire two-party system. Stranger things have...literally never happened.

But, yeah, we all know who he would vote for if he lived in a state where his presidential vote actually mattered. He's not very subtle.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Post Oak said:

Took my in-laws to a little whole in the wall taqueria to eat breffis tacos this morning and got stuck behind 18 wheelers hauling mobile homes.  The most maddening, infuriating thing to me.  Try as I might I can't keep my composure when I'm dealing with this BS.

So my wife tells them that Ive told her when I'm president that's my first order of business.  Get those fuckers off the road during daylight hours. I'll figure out the economy and foreign relations on day 2.

My FIL chimes in that the first thing I need to do is stop people from changing their pronouns.

jonah-hill-annoyed.gif

I told him I was only interested in handling the important problems like 18 wheelers taking up 2 lanes on the highway.

Then I asked him if he ever worked with or been around someone who had changed their pronouns.  As you can imagine "well, no". 

But it's a big problem.

Glad you didn’t take him to a half in the wall taco place.

3 hours ago, Anastasis said:

If you agree with NH on anything wrt foreign policy you are a horrible person and should be ashamed. 

I thought Nikki supports Ukraine and NATO.    This is in contrast to Comrades Donald L Trump and Rhonda Satan 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I’m not going to pretend I know what’s in his head, but I’ll tell you this.

Yeah. Well that won’t stop wildcat from conjuring up some fantasy narrative. 

it’s funny watching people go into convulsions and barking out delusions when someone tells them that they aren’t gonna participate in this dysfunctional political system. 

Even funnier when the so called progressives are running interference for Biden administration shitting on them over and over again. 

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Yeah. Well that won’t stop wildcat from conjuring up some fantasy narrative. 

it’s funny watching people go into convulsions and barking out delusions when someone tells them that they aren’t gonna participate in this dysfunctional political system. 

Even funnier when the so called progressives are running interference for Biden administration shitting on them over and over again. 

The only people shitting on themselves are the non-committed.  Like I said, you can say you’re independent, but that just means you’re flaky as fuck and you can’t make up your mind.  Oh, and you don’t recognize a goddamned fascist.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I’m not going to pretend I know what’s in his head, but I’ll tell you this.  My daughter had a miscarriage this past month, and having to worry about whether she could get proper care, in this day and age, is fucking ridiculous.  

Dude I am so sorry. My condolences. 

• Like 1

No President can take a way guns. Our education system has either failed or has done what it is designed to do. Congress writes and passes laws. They are the only group that can change gun laws. If Biden does it - our entire system of government changes.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

The only people shitting on themselves are the non-committed.

Some of y’all should legit be committed. 

Adherence to this political system is a mental illness. Enjoy the forced choice between two senile geriatrics. Best we can do. Over and over again. Our politics fail us, until we decide differently. 

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Some of y’all should legit be committed. 

Adherence to this political system is a mental illness. Enjoy the forced choice between two senile geriatrics. Best we can do. Over and over again. Our politics fail us, until we decide differently. 

A decent man and decent president vs the worst person in the world who has already attempted a coup promising to be a dictator. Worst both sides ever.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Drool 1

Just now, Red Five said:

A decent man and decent president vs the worst person in the world who has already attempted a coup promising to be a dictator. Worst both sides ever.

Pull the lever with conviction. You don’t need my endorsement. If you are happy with this system and the results, enjoy. It’s only gonna get better. 

12 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

You weren't asked who you'll vote for. You're happily out here parroting that Haley is worst of the three and there's no chance you'll even have the option to vote for her. You were asked, along the same line, who the best of the three is. That's a question squarely within the box you established on your own.

If you don't want to answer or don't know just say so. As it stands you just look like you're not smart enough to comprehend a very simple question.

Edited by gmr548
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just finished the Caro biography of Robert Moses.  Yet another example of how there has always been a majority of stupid/misinformed/passive voters that have to be herded correctly at one's peril. 

I think the most common voter attitude in the past was apathy and a bit of envy.  The internets have turned that attitude to rage and lots of envy.

You used to just have to have the big newspapers in your pocket.  It's more complicated now.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

I think keeping the dictator/soon to be convicted felon/rapist out of office is priority number one. What is your suggestion?

Ana wants a theocracy, so his suggestion is to elect the dictator.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Strikes Again