CFP Semifinal: Texas vs Washington - 7:45pm on ESPN

Pancho

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

I swear these Washington pussies are crying for flags pre snap on defense every single play. They are getting every single call out there

Yep whining crying baby football. Pac10 is a joke. These goofs are gonna get steamrolled in the boring ass big10. 

Just now, RoyalBevo21 said:

Sark needs to help Jones out. He's getting whipped. Also don't know why we're going empty on 1st down when we've been running it up their ass thus far. 

He didn't get whipped, held on a scramble 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Both Tacos said:

3rd and 27 and we going to run? Damn, at least get a screen and see if speed works for us. Nice punt to flip the field.

Screen wouldn't do anything there they were blitzing or looking to rush much. They played back just to make the tackle. 

Just now, Ghost of Shag said:

Don’t start with the fucking ref bullshit.

Both of those were holds.

Let's see if they call it the other way

Because Sorrell was held on that 3rd down and didn't flail his arms like a baseball flop or get a call

on WHAT fucking planet do you think that wasnt a hold... Christian had his jersey with BOTH hands, and only let him go after it was becomming hella obvious

Because on the last Washington series the same thing happened and wasn’t called also right in front of the fucking refs. If that wasn’t holding, than what Jones did wasn’t holding.

1 minute ago, Both Tacos said:

3rd and 27 and we going to run? Damn, at least get a screen and see if speed works for us. Nice punt to flip the field.

tell me how I know you werent at Texas during the Mackovic era without telling me you werent there in that era

• immamac unpinned this topic