CFP Semifinal: Texas vs Washington - 7:45pm on ESPN

Pancho

1 minute ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Our D-Line never got to Penix, and our secondary couldn't keep up with UW receivers. I'm surprised it’s not a blow out honestly. 

Defense should have just kept their mouth shut when the media baited them. “Just another O-line” has made them look like just another d-line.

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Next week Michigan will run the ball 50 times and pound the undersized Washington line into submission....like we should have done

and you know they will. not one thought will given towards style points, or making JJ look good

Just now, longhornmatt said:

Thankfully it never cost us, but the fact it took our coaches the whole game to pull Keilan from KR even as Washington was repeatedly pooching it to him and watching him try to pick it up with one hand shows we don’t exactly have rocket scientists on this coaching staff.

Edited by Horn80

2 minutes ago, naija said:

still don't understand how we were favored

Had to be based on recruiting classes, brand, and maybe perception of conference in the long term.  Plus Washington has had so many close games

2 minutes ago, naija said:

still don't understand how we were favored

I said in the CFP selection thread that we shouldn't be.  It's not about who's the better team or has the better players; it's about how the teams match up.  Washington is the worst possible matchup for us.  Their strength is our weakness and we're seeing it tonight.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Macklemore said:

You’re a fucking idiot. Odunze is the next Ja‘marr Chase 

Yeah, OK. Oduzne has 3" and 15lbs on Chase. Regardless, everyone thought Mike Williams, Justin Blackmon, Reggie Williams, Kevin White, and the list is long af. Blackmon alone had 1500 and 1700 yards in college and last 2 years in the NFL. 

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

1 minute drill. Go for two. Get onside kick and win with kicker. Sounds easy. Go and do it damnit! 

You might want to check your math. 
Hint. Down by 9. 7+3=10

Edited by TonyTexas

3 minutes ago, TexasGolf said:

Yep. And they will probably look like shit next week.  

They haven’t looked like shit in 20 games. They keep winning. They make mistakes but they win ugly and close like we have. Their QB is the difference. That and our mistakes. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

It’s easy to criticize our defense but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team do what Washington has done passing tonight. This is a masterclass.

I'm used to watching some good offense with BlowU but I can't recall this many perfect passes/catches.  It's not like the UT CB's are really getting worked badly.  Just getting it into a tight window and these WR are fucking great. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac unpinned this topic