NFL Black Monday Predictions 2024 and New Coach speculatin’

Texzilla58

Raiders
Chargers
Panthers (who’d want to coach for that owner?)

Next
Patriots
Redskins
Titans
Saints
Falcons

Bears sound like they’re sticking with Eberflus. Tomlin gets another year.

I think Belichik gets hired. Harbaugh probably goes to Vegas or San Diego. Mayo takes over Pats.

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

If Art Smith is still the head coach of a team in September 2024….

rage GIF

Bijan don’t deserve that 

As a Saints fan, Inpersonally believe he should be given a lifetime coaching position.  He may not be the coach Atlanta needs, but he’s definitely the one they deserve.

Speaking of which, it sounds like the Saints are going to give Dennis Allen one more year and fire Pete Carmichael, the OC. Which fucking sucks, but let’s be real, Mickey Loomis is the defacto owner of that team. 

Riley to the Raiders seems possible. However, I think they should give the interim guy a chance.  Commanders need to hire their OC.
I agree with Harbaugh to the Chargers.

The players hate Bienemy. But it sure seems KC sucks without his tough taskmaster personna as Andy Reid just wants to eat combo meals and let his players fuck around.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

Rivera is the one coach Jeff Fisher can laugh at.

He has had 3 good years:
12-4
15-1 (the Cam year)
11-5

And then:
6-10
7-9
7-8-1
6-10
7-9
5-7
7-9
7-10
8-8-1
4-12

Cam Newton is silently weeping somewhere . 

He gives off that defensive minded sober presence that just gives some owners a hard on.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

The players hate Bienemy. But it sure seems KC sucks without his tough taskmaster personna as Andy Reid just wants to eat combo meals and let his players fuck around.

Their best receiver is also a rookie. That makes it a lot easier to handle Kelce. 

only one i really care about is atlanta firing smith.  that needs to be done as soon as the clock hits 0:00 tomorrow afternoon.

would also like to see harbagugh move on from michigan, but that's mainly because i want our game up there in september to be easier.

• Hook 'Em 3

Props to Blank.  Didn't even give that chinless wonder until business hours on Monday.  

Falcons actually have a chance now.  Imagine having three Top 8 picks the past three years, spending them all on skill position players, and then averaging 17 points a game.  And then imagine pushing all your chips in on a 3rd round pick, hardly playing him in the preseason, and then never even getting him a QB coach.  Fucking galaxy brain shit.

• Rage+1 1

On 1/6/2024 at 9:41 AM, Bateshorn said:

As a Saints fan, Inpersonally believe he should be given a lifetime coaching position.  He may not be the coach Atlanta needs, but he’s definitely the one they deserve.

Speaking of which, it sounds like the Saints are going to give Dennis Allen one more year and fire Pete Carmichael, the OC. Which fucking sucks, but let’s be real, Mickey Loomis is the defacto owner of that team. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:

That make four opening with Raiders, Chargers and Panthers. Rangers should keep Peirce, but they won't.

I think Rivera, Vrabel and Belichick are also out whatever it gets called.

I don’t think they have a need for him. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:

That make four opening with Raiders, Chargers and Panthers. Rangers should keep Peirce, but they won't.

I think Rivera, Vrabel and Belichick are also out whatever it gets called.

The Rangers are keeping Bochy.

Pierce is staying with the Longhorns.

7 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

If eagles lose in Tampa sirianni could be getting a pink slip.

"A slave stood behind the conqueror holding a golden crown and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting.”
George S. Patton Jr. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

If eagles lose in Tampa sirianni could be getting a pink slip.

He's like when Fran was at A&M.  Opponents don't want him going anywhere else.

Wonder if DeBoer has any interest coaching in the NFL??

A buddy of mine told me months ago that he expects Michigan to replace Harbaugh with DeBoer.  Might be really funny if Wash beats Michigan tonight... 😋  

18 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

Is David Tepper ever going to realize you can’t money whip the NFL the same way as Wall Street?

Very aggy-like behavior…

Posted (edited)

In my mind, the parity in the NFL makes it less attractive if you are coaching a college blue blood, and the pay is about the same these days I think. I would expect Harbaugh to stay, but he’s been in the NFL and might miss not having to recruit. Might also try and escape the cheating label. I don’t see Riley going NFL, but what do I know anymore.

Edited by 'stache

I can’t believe some people wanted Tomlin fired. Without looking, who is the Steelers QB? Hint, they played 3 guys and they all suck. Who are their skill players? They have 1 legit guy, Najee Harris, but he is JAG.

Checks notes, the Steelers are in the playoffs AGAIN.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

I can’t believe some people wanted Tomlin fired. Without looking, who is the Steelers QB? Hint, they played 3 guys and they all suck. Who are their skill players? They have 1 legit guy, Najee Harris, but he is JAG.

Checks notes, the Steelers are in the playoffs AGAIN.

He kept Matt Canada around too long. That alone is a fireable offense but he won just enough to keep his job. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, The Dog said:

He kept Matt Canada around too long. That alone is a fireable offense but he won just enough to keep his job. 

yep.. and this roster has his fingerprints all over it..  wow made the playoffs by beating a lamer-less ravens who also were resting other guys.  Beat Burrowless Bengals too, but lost to twice to 2 win teams ..back to back?

But hey, he's never had a losing record..so what he hasn't won a playoff game since 2016.. extend him :( 

yep.. and this roster has his fingerprints all over it..  wow made the playoffs by beating a lamer-less ravens who also were resting other guys.  Beat Burrowless Bengals too, but lost to twice to 2 win teams ..back to back?
But hey, he's never had a losing record..so what he hasn't won a playoff game since 2016.. extend him  
How many playoff wins does Pittsburgh have since their Super Bowl loss to Green Bay, which was 13 years ago? It can't be many.