Washington vs Michigan, CFP Championship -- Jan. 8th ESPN 6:30p CT

LTtxfan

1 minute ago, BurntEyes said:

I suspect they will this set of downs. Probably out of power 

If they don’t and get behind look for the power to go out at NRG. Because I know Harbaugh did that when he was losing to his bro in the SB. He’s that crazy. 

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

Yep. We started that game as about as bad as we could. Stalled out on offense quickly. Washington the second play of the game, hits a 70 or whatever yard pass. WE were playing catch up and trying to match their scores the rest of the night. After they went up 7-0 soon, not even sure how much time we ever had the ball when they didn't have a lead. I think one possession? 

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

Michigan’s 3rd down play calling is limited because McCarthy is a 1 read QB. 

Yes. If Penix were on tonite they start blowing past them. Many times this year watching the late Pac game I thought Washington was fucking done. Stick a fork in them and they rally and win. Leaving the other team to wonder what the fuck happened we just ran out of time and had a bad last series man. 

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Michigan’s 3rd down play calling is limited because McCarthy is a 1 read QB. 

I've never understood the hype he gets and will be similarly mind blown when he's drafted into the NFL.  He's a pretty good athlete, but he really isn't a very good QB.  He is limited in his reads and he throws ONE type of pass - as hard as he can on a rope.

No misdirection at all, running with 11 personnel and no one is even being affected by the token motion before the play. McCarthy isn't gonna win this game throwing the ball. Commit to the run with 6 lineman or two TEs. Throw off play action. McCarthy should be able to run some too.