2024 NFL Playoffs - Wild Card Weekend

TrashMaster G

29 minutes ago, wood said:

Yeah she's not my type and neither is her music, but she actually seems like a very nice chick, esp as mega celebrities go. Amazing legs though and I still find some of her music listenable ... and I would most definitely hit that shit.

having nutted in and all over a ‘young’ millionaire (female), doing that to a billionaire (female) has to be a nice high 

#humblebrag 

Edited by tx 3 putt

Just now, hookemATL said:

Refs having a rough half. 

Yeah the Chiefs OL blatantly holds and they never get called for it so a little grab on a reciever whatever. 

Plus it was Brandon Jones it was good defense to me

5 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Chiefs hold mucho pince tiempo and then go nuts when holding isn’t called in their favor 

94 on the D line was getting held bad but the call is on the D in the backfield.  should have been offsetting at best.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Al_4_ISU said:

I feel like that guy is a breathing avatar of the complete insanity that underlies any Midwestern lifer.

I'm wondering if he's having an out of body experience right now. There has to be some answer as to how he hasn't frozen to death already

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

Garrett’s voice makes me rage. I can’t judge objectively if he’s any good.

Just the shit he talks about I get it they want to "introduce the game" to newbies but damn just shut the fuck up or say something relevant and interesting. 

He's just filling space

"Just take a knee here"

"Why not great idea to get aggressive here"

1 minute ago, NAVY said:

Bunch of Dallas fan Garrett PTSD up in this bitch 

Not a cowboys fan or hater and I agree he’s awful at this and his voice is awful. He’s bad enough on the pregame show…I’d rather have Simms in the booth. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I'm wondering if he's having an out of body experience right now. There has to be some answer as to how he hasn't frozen to death already

He’s assuredly been drinking since he woke up, and not casually either. Basically, his blood has too much alcohol in it to freeze.

You’re the doctor here, but it makes sense to me.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Al_4_ISU said:

He’s assuredly been drinking since he woke up, and not casually either. Basically, his blood has too much alcohol in it to freeze.

You’re the doctor here, but it makes sense to me.

spies-like-us-doctor.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

Not a cowboys fan or hater and I agree he’s awful at this and his voice is awful. He’s bad enough on the pregame show…I’d rather have Simms in the booth. 

I'd rather have Collinsworth ... and I fucking hate Collinsworth with the white-hot intensity of a bazillion suns.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, AbeFroman said:

confused-baby-meme-dafuq.jpg

He's from North Richland Hills.

i thought you were referencing the patches on the uniforms, but that was NKH (wasn't paying enough attention to remember the initials)

Edited by elfenix