NEW SHIT TIER NFL TEAM POWER RANKINGS
1. MIAMI
2. LAS VEGAS
3. WASHINGTON
4. NEW YORK 
5. CHICAGO
6. INDIANAPOLIS

1705291526590739-sp.png

I wonder if that 2000 Miami team cracks open the champagne every time the current Dolphin team misses or loses in the playoffs. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Gotta use that timeout 20 or so seconds in front of the 2 MW. 

Stafford was definitely loopy on that hit. 

Puca would have caught that ball if not interfered with. Gotta throw that flag there  

Higbee is a tough MF walking off after that trainwreck.  He probably got at least 3 separate injuries on that.  

#gopackgo I'm from TX love UT but fuck Cowboys. I, like my father before me, wanted Houston Oliers to live. Fuck jerray and fuck yall's tears. BTW I started to cheer for those cheese curds when I was young. I hate Aa-ron. But go Jordan Love. Lol at yall

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, choripan said:

Also that Antonio banderas looking mother fucker puka is good. First time I've seen him play live 

His hands are always in perfect position to catch the ball, he doesn't let the ball get into his chest, he doesn't catch a ball like he's carrying a basket, just great fucking hands that allow him to immediately make plays after the catch. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

His hands are always in perfect position to catch the ball, he doesn't let the ball get into his chest, he doesn't catch a ball like he's carrying a basket, just great fucking hands that allow him to immediately make plays after the catch. 

I'm more impressed with the extra few yards he seems to pick up after every play; he never stops moving his legs and always falls forward.

19 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

On a few of those routes last night he looked like he was running the drill at the combine where they catch about seven passes and just then let the ball drop and get ready for the next.

8 minutes ago, tx ind said:

I'm more impressed with the extra few yards he seems to pick up after every play; he never stops moving his legs and always falls forward.

Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

11 hours ago, choripan said:

Also that Antonio banderas looking mother fucker puka is good. First time I've seen him play live 

Dude, he was insane. It's been awhile since I was repeatedly yelling "cover that fucker" at the tv. They didn't listen to me though. 

Looks like we might get our snow game in Buffalo after all:

apparently they were shoveling in shifts all night and it kinda looks like they didn't put much of a dent in it...

If you are Buffalo, why the hell wouldn't you put a heater under the field when you built the stadium?

13 hours ago, ATXbronco said:

Goff's face reminds me of someone who's name & TV show I can't remember.

It's a Boston'ish white guy in his 30's or so, who's a scammer.

But he's a nice guy.  A nice guy scammer.

Recent show made in the last 10 years or so.

Lion Gosling.