Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

5 minutes ago, Chopper said:

lol it all seems to be tied to anyone who's critized a notoriously hypocritical friend of elmo ... anyway, no sympathy from me for anyone still on that site.

image.thumb.png.98ce6abda023f238b97939253371fed3.png

lol why were they still on twitter? They should have migrated a lot sooner.

• Hook 'Em 2

It's a race to become the most laughable.

Right now, it's neck-and-neck between Elon (champion of "free speech!" banning anyone who disagrees with him/his stans, nevermind his steady stream of lies about Tesla's performance ("FSD coming in two weeks!") and flat-out racist bullshit) . . . and the morons still defending him as some champion of the people.

Seriously,

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952pdbd5evla2uky4pb3d

The utter beclowning is epic, and is, somehow, even accelerating.  It's fascinating to watch.

Edited by Brisketexan

43 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Digital brown-nosing. These fools imagine that one day they'll get invited to the rich kids table if they fawn hard enough and get noticed for doing that. Keep in mind Ian Miles Cheong still lives in Malaysia.

Who the fuq is Ian Miles Cheong and why do I care where he lives?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Who the fuq is Ian Miles Cheong and why do I care where he lives?

He's an Elon sycophant, and for all his daily and persistent efforts to ingratiate himself with Elon, it has not changed his material circumstances. He is still an incel festering away in a developing nation.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

He's an Elon sycophant, and for all his daily and persistent efforts to ingratiate himself with Elon, it has not changed his material circumstances. He is still an incel festering away in a developing nation.

....with an outsized amplified voice on Twitter and in the conservosphere because.....he eagerly posts simpering fanboi shit about the absolute worst of conservatives and their positions.  Let's not forget, he's also a goofy-assed looking Malaysian....who regularly spouts white-supremacist and nazi rhetoric, with zero self-awareness.  The modern conservative social media ecosystem has manufactured a stack of these fucking loons, and elevated them to "thought leaders."  It's fucking insanity, which is why Elon is all-in on it.

2 hours ago, chainsaw said:

Digital brown-nosing. These fools imagine that one day they'll get invited to the rich kids table if they fawn hard enough and get noticed for doing that. Keep in mind Ian Miles Cheong still lives in Malaysia.

This is the dream wagon of every boot licker.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

X announces exclusive original programming and content deals, including shows hosted by Don Lemon, former Fox Sports host Jim Rome, and Tulsi Gabbard (Alex Weprin/The Hollywood Reporter)

Main Link | Mediagazer Permalink

"X is now a video-first platform, with people watching video in 8 out of 10 user sessions." (Does that make it a video first platform???)

"We enabled long-form video uploads. In December alone, people watched 130 years’ worth of videos 30 minutes or longer." (Sounds so impressive!!)

https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/company/2023/transforming-the-global-town-square

I guess X is where you go to watch washed up has-beens and never-was like Don Lemon, Jim Rome and Tulsi Gabbard. Woooop.

Edited by Chopper
  • Haha 1

On 1/7/2024 at 12:33 PM, Stringer said:

Saw my first Cyber Truck in the wild today. Looks like a prank car.

I saw my first in Fairbanks this weekend. Actually there were two. One right after the other. Must be doing some cold weather testing or something. 

IMG_8051.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

X announces exclusive original programming and content deals, including shows hosted by Don Lemon, former Fox Sports host Jim Rome, and Tulsi Gabbard (Alex Weprin/The Hollywood Reporter)

On top of Elmo suspending/banning anybody critical of his buddy, because free speech.

I wonder what he'll reinvent  twitter as next month or in March when he's not happy with these people.

And I wonder if he realizes that people stopped giving a shit about Rome and Gabbard many years ago, and that Lemon is one of those personalities that if he's on the channel you flip it to, you might watch if you were looking for that channel, but you don't see his name in the guide and think "oh wow Don Lemon, I have to flip it over there now!"

• Hook 'Em 2

This maybe why Musk suspended one of the accounts, and given that they were all fairly quickly reinstated, I'm guessing that the reinstatement were the CEO pushing back against Elmo.

Sissy SpaceX got suspended for this

GDZ74ubWkAAx4xP?format=jpg&name=medium

The Texas Observer, LOL

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Honda has a couple of concepts it's working on for rollout in 2026 and they actually look like they are from the future and not something a kid dreamed up in the 1980s after watching Damnation Alley on KHTV Channel 39.

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2024/01/these-are-hondas-concepts-for-its-new-family-of-evs-due-in-2026/

cBSALOON-800x410.jpg

c@SALOON-1440x751.jpg

cASALOON-1440x859.jpg

And the transport van/mini-van folks are covered.

cDSPACE-HUB-1440x738.jpg

cESPACE-HUB-1440x960.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Honda has a couple of concepts it's working on for rollout in 2026 and they actually look like they are from the future and not something a kid dreamed up in the 1980s after watching Damnation Alley on KHTV Channel 39.

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2024/01/these-are-hondas-concepts-for-its-new-family-of-evs-due-in-2026/

cBSALOON-800x410.jpg

c@SALOON-1440x751.jpg

cASALOON-1440x859.jpg

cDSPACE-HUB-1440x738.jpg

cESPACE-HUB-1440x960.jpg

Those look stupid as well. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

cBSALOON-800x410.jpg

c@SALOON-1440x751.jpg

cASALOON-1440x859.jpg

cDSPACE-HUB-1440x738.jpg

cESPACE-HUB-1440x960.jpg

The first two pics look like the hand-vac in my kitchen 

• Haha 5

Is it just me or is it rather ironic that someone, the head of the company in fact, who has exploding cars and rockets is at all "concerned" about IQ? The hubris, the pseudoscience faith, the lack of comprehension and critical thinking about topics, is rather astounding. I think Elon should ring up Aaron Rodgers, they could be sandbox friends together on their little 1% playground.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

More blatant racism by Elon. (HBCU stands for Historically Black Colleges and Universities)

image.thumb.jpeg.09f348de806f9d6be836a7a02c393599.jpeg

Wait, wouldn't the HBCU pilots fall into the "major airline pilots" range rather than the average SAT score from the HBCU category... you know, forget it.  Fuck it all.

• Hook 'Em 3