Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

Extrapolating average IQ for non-white pilots based on average admission SAT scores at historically black colleges seems like such solid scientific reasoning deserving of the endorsement of the CEO of Space-X

I’m surprised he didn’t suggest phrenology as an alternative method.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Extrapolating average IQ for non-white pilots based on average admission SAT scores at historically black colleges seems like such solid scientific reasoning deserving of the endorsement of the CEO of Space-X

29 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

28 minutes ago, Captainant said:

How completely shocking that an apartheid heir would think that black people are inferior 

This.  Of course he would look down on HBCU grads.

55 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

53 minutes ago, Captainant said:

How completely shocking that an apartheid heir would think that black people are inferior 

Man, y'all just beat me to these two replies.

All that stuff that we thought we'd left in our Jim Crow past?  It's all back.  It's right out in the open.  And it's fucking CHAMPIONED by the richest man in the world, who is worshipped as a God by a particular side of the political spectrum.

Elon isn't a piece of shit.  Shit actually contributes to life on earth.  He's worse.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Wait, wouldn't the HBCU pilots fall into the "major airline pilots" range rather than the average SAT score from the HBCU category... you know, forget it.  Fuck it all.

Something, something, separate but equal… or something. 

• Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah Elmo, they are going to take our homes.  

cheryl-cole-okay.gif

Remember, this is a guy who a kajillion folks, including many people on this board, think is a genius.

He actually thinks that the government is going to use eminent domain to take homes from individuals to serve as....temporary shelters for immigrants or some shit.

Not only is he not a genius, he has consistently demonstrated that he's one of the dumbest sonsabitches to ever walk the goddamned planet.  I wouldn't put Elmo in charge of a fucking Popeye's franchise.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

I do find it very funny that the guy who styles himself as a futurist and thinks he's going to save humanity and lead us into some sort of utopian future is legitimately falling for just the dumbest 19th century racist pseudoscience. 

You mean the racist pseudoscience that his home country was built on?
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

In other news, remember the Twitter management team pre-Musk? I can barely remember as well. 

Parag Agrawal, the former C.E.O. of Twitter, is said to have raised about $30 million for his new A.I. venture, with funding led by Khosla Ventures. (The Information)

https://www.theinformation.com/articles/former-twitter-ceos-ai-startup-raises-30-million-in-khosla-led-deal

Edited by BeardIP

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I understand this is Surly, but you're really insulting Roy "Rocky" Dennis with this comparison. Rocky was ostracized and marginalized but his family never stopped advocating on his behalf. His rare genetic disorder did not affect his intelligence although his health was compromised and the fight his mother took against the school district to have her son included in mainstream classes was a lesson in perseverance, classism, and compassion.

Elon, on the other hand, has been pampered and petted since birth and compassion is a foreign feeling to him. Rocky died at 16, while Elon was making plans to use his mother's Canadian citizenship to attend school in Canada (from where he then transferred to UPenn in the states). The only grit in Elon is the sand in his white butt crack.

RIP Rocky Dennis;Put some respect on his name.

You make good points, and I have removed my "haha" emoji reaction.

I wish I could reassign it to the "lowtax speed run" post just upthread in order to double my approval. 

• Rage+1 1

47 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I understand this is Surly, but you're really insulting Roy "Rocky" Dennis with this comparison. Rocky was ostracized and marginalized but his family never stopped advocating on his behalf. His rare genetic disorder did not affect his intelligence although his health was compromised and the fight his mother took against the school district to have her son included in mainstream classes was a lesson in perseverance, classism, and compassion.

Elon, on the other hand, has been pampered and petted since birth and compassion is a foreign feeling to him. Rocky died at 16, while Elon was making plans to use his mother's Canadian citizenship to attend school in Canada (from where he then transferred to UPenn in the states). The only grit in Elon is the sand in his white butt crack.

RIP Rocky Dennis;Put some respect on his name.

image.gif.2ea3e4aeacfae1685d2e95cffc2ce8f4.gif

my bad

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

I do find it very funny that the guy who styles himself as a futurist and thinks he's going to save humanity and lead us into some sort of utopian future is legitimately falling for just the dumbest 19th century racist pseudoscience. 

He’s doing his part to drive home the idea that Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is the cause of everything that goes wrong. Be prepared to hear a shitload of this leading up to the election. 

• Haha 2

If there are 3 focus areas on a project, let’s say you were building a Volvo. You are known for making safe, durable, and comfortable cars. You decide to add a 4th (design)

Safety

Durability 

Comfortable 

Design

Only a moron would assume the car will crash because you also included a cool design 

7 hours ago, MrBig said:

He’s doing his part to drive home the idea that Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is the cause of everything that goes wrong. Be prepared to hear a shitload of this leading up to the election. 

DEI seems to have worked at Tesla and Spacex. What could Apartheid Elmo possibly have against it?

image.png.56c3d69289a7bf1d7a0ba0ae0916ac3d.png

image.png.5c296c6619c72de32e300ad632dd469b.png

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, 'stache said:

Blatant overt racism. Man I just don’t get humanity. Evolution must oscillate. We’re evolving back into shit tossing apes.

We’re going through an “anti-Renaissance” period with a core of stupid rich assholes leading the charge. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

On 1/9/2024 at 11:38 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Honda has a couple of concepts it's working on for rollout in 2026 and they actually look like they are from the future and not something a kid dreamed up in the 1980s after watching Damnation Alley on KHTV Channel 39.

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2024/01/these-are-hondas-concepts-for-its-new-family-of-evs-due-in-2026/

cBSALOON-800x410.jpg

c@SALOON-1440x751.jpg

cASALOON-1440x859.jpg

And the transport van/mini-van folks are covered.

cDSPACE-HUB-1440x738.jpg

cESPACE-HUB-1440x960.jpg

johnnycab-total-recall.jpeg?w=1200

• Like 2
  • Haha 1