Texas (-2.5) vs Colorado State- Thursday at 5:50 on TNT

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Congrats RT, we have 2 more days until 50% of the mouth breathers on this thread hope you get fired. 

Shaka has had superior teams in every aspect and yet Terry just over accomplished him. 

College hoops is nuts man

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It's funny because Shaka won 0 tourney games in 6 seasons and Terry now has 4 in 2 but people in here want to complain about the nature in which he won a 7/10 game by double digits. 

Shitty, entitled Texas fans. 

People also don't seem to understand that CSU is good for college basketball standards. They are #28 in Kenpom. It was a good draw but it's not like we were playing scrubs tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Feel bad for all of you fuckwits who won’t enjoy this…

All the brackets that had Colorado State lmao hell yeah time to enjoy the fuck out of this. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

People also don't seem to understand that CSU is good for college basketball standards. They are #28 in Kenpom. It was a good draw but it's not like we were playing scrubs tonight. 

Knowing nothing about Kenpom they Def missed a bunch of open shots.

But what the fuck ever.  That's the way basketball go

Once again, if we win this it will largely be because Weaver is a beast out there. Might not show in the stats, but he's made some great plays. 

He really deserved more minutes this year … if we go out on our shield this tourney it should be with weaver on the floor for 30+ minutes
  • Hook 'Em 3

Scrubs score 3 points in 15 minutes of game time. I am sorry, that is unforgivable. CSU was ass my dude. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It's funny because Shaka won 0 tourney games in 6 seasons and Terry now has 4 in 2 but people in here want to complain about the nature in which he won a 7/10 game by double digits. 

Shitty, entitled Texas fans. 

We have to play much better against Tenn. Disu and Abmas can’t have games like they had today

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

It's kind of incredible Shaka wasn't able to win a single NCAA tournament game at Texas. That's now 4 for Terry in 2 seasons. 

He was a fraud that made a name for himself off of one tourney run.

9 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

It's funny because this is a better win than Beard's win in year 1 vs Virginia Tech but you damn know well people frame it differently. 

Nah G. Everyone picked VT to win. Bilas said VT was a guarantee win. We put the screws on VT the entire game.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

It's almost like that's college basketball. 

Lol, when is the last time you saw a team score only 3 points in a 15 minute stretch? Almost never. Don't make excuses for CSU, they are trash. The announcers are literally dogging them as I speak. 

Edited by The_Great_Hornsby
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Lol, when is the last time you saw a team score 3 points in a 15 minute stretch? Almost never. Don't make excuses for CSU, they are trash. The announcers are literally dogging them as I speak. 

That's just college basketball for you. 90% of college basketball teams are inept for long periods of games. 

Some of you guys simply can't give RT any credit. He beats a top 30 kenpom team in the tournament and there are people that frame it as "they were scrubs anyways." CSU was a good match up but they are definitely not scrubs and a good college basketball team. 

5 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Nah G. Everyone picked VT to win. Bilas said VT was a guarantee win. We put the screws on VT the entire game.

Virginia Tech wasn't even going to make the NCAA tournament until they went on an improbable run and won 4 games in the ACC tournament to get the auto bid. 

It's why they were an 11 seed after winning the ACC tournament. 

That's just college basketball for you. 90% of college basketball teams are inept for long periods of games. 

Some of you guys simply can't give RT any credit. He beats a top 30 kenpom team in the tournament and there are people that frame it as "they were scrubs anyways." CSU was a good match up but they are definitely not scrubs and a good college basketball team. 

That isnt what this is about. Stop making shit up to fit your narrative. I dont give a fuck what Kenpom says, my eyes saw what they saw. Texas played bad and CSU played worse. We need to play much better to beat Tenn. And I do think we will play much better. 

5 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

I hope he gets upset today. Don't want to face them in the second game.

Don't want to face them in the second game.

I hope we do and I hope we have an epic game, just barely beating Barnes.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Can you shit the fuck up and let people enjoy the win. Save the BS for after we lose. K thanks

4 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Lol, when is the last time you saw a team score only 3 points in a 15 minute stretch? Almost never. Don't make excuses for CSU, they are trash. The announcers are literally dogging them as I speak. 

you really seem to be enjoying the win champ. 

• Haha 2

• Pancho unpinned this topic