Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

9 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

I like how none of them give a shit about checking on him

The guy in the booth saw it, and then slowly gave the guy in the car his ticket!  How the fuck is that possible to have no reaction

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Nice to see all the Good Samaritans in action.  Maybe there's still hope for humanity.

I might give a pass here to the toll taker who was giving the change.  I dont think he saw the person flying.

He knew there was an accident, and he may even have caught something in the corner of his eye of something flying in the air, but the body lands behind the toll takers view behind the car in the lane.   He could have just assumed it was parts of the car that flew by - because he could see lots of pieces in the toll lane. 

I could honestly see his brain not register that as a body, and the guy didnt move once he landed. good chance hes completely knocked out, maybe making no sound.

It wasnt until the other toll taker opens her back door that she realizes theres a body there. and the 3rd toll worker gets on either the phone or walkie calling 911 that everyone starts moving.

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:14 PM, SurlyBDR said:

Video in the link of an suv pulling this uhaul... can't embed from their web player and only other place I can find it is on facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5827523/Hilarious-video-captures-van-driving-highway-U-Haul-trailer-side.html

4D1E141800000578-5827523-image-m-144_152

"A vehicle is seen pulling up alongside a van with a Texas licence plate with a U-Haul hitched to it"

Aggy????