Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

3 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

The worse things get, the even worse they really are. We all know that there are countless shoplifters, etc. who aren’t even reported because people either know nothing will happen or retaliation will happen. That’s one reason why property crimes may fall while murders go up.

A few weeks ago I was in Lowe’s and I saw a man carrying (hiding) a nice sized box under his jacket under his left arm. As he walked by I just stopped and stared at him. I then turned and followed him out of curiosity down another aisle. He finally started towards one of the exits and I caught the eyes of a couple of employees and pointed him out. They all nodded at me with acknowledgment. As he approached the door they casually walked that way as well. Once he was at the door he bolted and all they did was watch him run. They told me that it is their policy to not confront or chase shoplifters because of the danger that it may present.

The whole thing just pissed me off.

Edited by mininghorn88
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

11 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

A few weeks ago I was in Lowe’s and I saw a man carrying (hiding) a nice sized box under his jacket under his left arm. As he walked by I just stopped and stared at him. I then turned and followed him out of curiosity down another aisle. He finally started towards one of the exits and I caught the eyes of a couple of employees and pointed him out. They all nodded at me with acknowledgment. As he approached the door they casually walked that way as well. Once he was at the door he bolted and all they did was watch him run. They told me that it is their policy to not confront or chase shoplifters because of the danger that it may present.

The whole thing just pissed me off.

Now heading to Lowe’s this afternoon. Y’all need anything?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

17 minutes ago, RPM said:

Big gal with the blonde dregs was all badass until she took a right hook to the jaw then she mellowed right the fuck out.

Until I joined this fine website, I was unaware of how many women wear wigs. 
Also, wtf are men doing in that video?  If I came upon an alley literally packed full of loud women, I would get the absolute fuck out of there. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2