Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 10/21/2022 at 8:54 PM, Brothahorn said:

I’m pretty sure I’ve told this story here, but my daughter’s fiancé (as of this coming Saturday… keep your lips sealed, Surly) had a FB teammate from California whose dad wanted to join some other dads on a pheasant hunt. During a break, he was resting against the pickup much like the guy in your video, except he had BOTH hands over the muzzle. One of the dogs came up to him and wanted some lovin’, so it reached up with a paw to get the his attention. You guessed it, the dog pulled the trigger and the guy still had a shell in the chamber. Blew one hand completely off and most of the other went along with it. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I’m pretty sure I’ve told this story here, but my daughter’s fiancé (as of this coming Saturday… keep your lips sealed, Surly) had a FB teammate from California whose dad wanted to join some other dads on a pheasant hunt. During a break, he was resting against the pickup much like the guy in your video, except he had BOTH hands over the muzzle. One of the dogs came up to him and wanted some lovin’, so it reached up with a paw to get the his attention. You guessed it, the dog pulled the trigger and the guy still had a shell in the chamber. Blew one hand completely off and most of the other went along with it. 

tenor (4).gif

I'll also post this in the Ukraine thread. But HOLY SHIT!!! 

One of the riders posts on Combat Footage subreddit: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/yqz3hv/nucking_futs_turret_pov_antitank_mine_blast/

Crewserved4Days

We don't know the condition of the 5th man as of right now.

Overhead footage first, then in turret footage.

Edited by crash_davis
  • Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

Actually it is a smart move.  Game wardens don't like people shooting mountain lions and this will show that it was justified. 

Let me get this straight: Filming a life-threatening encounter because you may need to use it later to avoid something faaaarrrrr less scary...rather than using every advantage you have to keep your life? Josey you dumb bitch, you have nice tits, but you're a dumbass.

18 minutes ago, Walser said:

Let me get this straight: Filming a life-threatening encounter because you may need to use it later to avoid something faaaarrrrr less scary...rather than using every advantage you have to keep your life? Josey you dumb bitch, you have nice tits, but you're a dumbass.

I know a guy who shot one in Colorado under similar circumstances.  Game wardon fined him.   Took forever to clear it up.   Basically, they didn’t believe him.  

I have no idea if that is why this guy was filming but there was a good reason for it even if it wasn’t the purpose of the filming. 

51 minutes ago, Walser said:

I'm sure you'd have squeezed off every round you had in a fumbling panic before the lion casually ate you as you slowly bled out.  the guy in the video was pretty cool, didn't shoot to kill, and got out of the situation fine and the lion lived.

I know a guy who shot one in Colorado under similar circumstances.  Game wardon fined him.   Took forever to clear it up.   Basically, they didn’t believe him.  

I have no idea if that is why this guy was filming but there was a good reason for it even if it wasn’t the purpose of the filming. 

Why did he tell anyone?
  • Hook 'Em 1

If you're the owner, don't you have to at least consider taking a one way trip to the vet after that? It'd break my heart, but dogs don't get to do that. This is all assuming it was what it looked like and that dog has shown some aggressive tendencies in the past.  Given the way that dude was running after it I can't imagine that was the first time it behaved like that.

Edited by TexasHooch

8 hours ago, Kwix said:

I want to see the next 5 minutes of the mom chewing out her shitty fucking neighbor who let his dog almost mutilate a little girl.

Probably an unpopular opinion, but both owners suck and  neither should be letting their dogs run around unleashed.

Edited by tx ind
  • Hook 'Em 4