Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

5 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I'm very good with the midseason firing. send a message that things are different now.  this is over.  Herman is a 8-5 coach.  CDC is a pussy if he doesn't fire him this week.  

So I typically think firing mid season is bullshit. We’ve never done it. I would only really consent to it in extreme circumstances. Herman is a big enough dick head I wouldn’t complain if you want to know the truth. He deserves it. 

So I typically think firing mid season is bullshit. We’ve never done it. I would only really consent to it in extreme circumstances. Herman is a big enough dick head I wouldn’t complain if you want to know the truth. He deserves it. 

They lose to Baylor I think it happens.

3 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

I cannot bring myself to root for Texas to lose ever...especially against fucking Baylor. But Christ, if an ugly win today means more weeks of this garbage and a loss gives us coverage to go ahead and fire this jackass...

Just look at this way. If Texas loses today it’s not a good thing right now but will be a WIN for the future. 

7 minutes ago, DoneWithit said:

Just look at this way. If Texas loses today it’s not a good thing right now but will be a WIN for the future. 

Fuckin MENSA created a situation where no matter what happens in the second half we are all going to feel terrible. Pyrrhic victory or another crushing loss. 

Going to pour a bourbon and work through my feelings. 

Edited by UncleSonny

I try not to share what I hear and my sources are more friends of people in the know then direct sources, but was talking to a colleague earlier and he mentioned that Urban was actually in Austin this weekend having secret talks with UT and house hunting. He works at KTBC and said Urban was there using one of the green screen rooms to hologram himself to the Big Noon Kickoff show. Take it for what it’s worth. 🤘🏻

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I try not to share what I hear and my sources are more friends of people in the know then direct sources, but was talking to a colleague earlier and he mentioned that Urban was actually in Austin this weekend having secret talks with UT and house hunting. He works at KTBC and said Urban was there using one of the green screen rooms to hologram himself to the Big Noon Kickoff show. Take it for what it’s worth.

This confirms my report
  • Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Tom is done and knows it. It looks like the players know it. I think Urban is just waiting to put pen to paper and we will try to let him start making changes and giving input during the rest of this season.

you agree if we win this conference we can't  fire Herm?  IMO the brass is waiting for the next loss

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas