PizzaGate

Surly Bevos

Did Herman really feed the team fucking pizza with all of the 4th quarter left to play? Or is it fake news trumpy style bullshit?
Okay OP....let's get this straight. As I read your post you think mensa brought 40 or 50 boxes of pizza to the field at the end of the 3rd right? And you believed it so much you posted it?

Jesus, the football board travelled from shaggy to surly. Full fucking retard.
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Okay OP....let's get this straight. As I read your post you think mensa brought 40 or 50 boxes of pizza to the field at the end of the 3rd right? And you believed it so much you posted it?

During the rain delay dumbass.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, markstanco said:

It's a legit question as it was reported on the fox broadcast that he did that during the 1.5 hour rain delay and the studio commentators were making fun of him for it. That doesnt make it true but that info came from somewhere, and if he did do that it's one of the stupidest rhings ever done by a coach during a game. You dont give heavy fatty carbs and cheese to weigh on their stomachs. You give simple carbs like glucose to provide energy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TornACL said:

I don't know, the idea of a Papa John's delivery car driving onto the field through the tunnel and interrupting game action is intriguing. 

Yep interrupting all that game action during the lightning storm. Also not like they dont have tons of pizza already made at the stadium that they like sell and stuff. 

I wonder where that news came from because he's right they were definitely talking about it on the fox broadcast

3 hours ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

Is there good pizza in Maryland is the real question.  Northern Virginia sure doesn’t have any.

Yes in fact in my opinion one of the best pizza places in Maryland is in College Park. It's the original Ledo Pizza. They used to be about five miles away, then they moved the ovens in 2010 to downtown CP. It's Detroit style pizza and it might be my favorite any pizza anywhere.

the real question is did Tom go to the scrip club and get strippers as well with the pizza? If so, I take back every bad thing I said about him on here the last few days.

It would seem most likely that a sideline reporter asked "What are you going to do during the rain delay?"  And someone from the UT staff said, sarcastically, "Oh, we're going to order pizzas."  With an understood but unspoken "dumbass" as the end of the sentence.  And Fox decides to create an issue and report it as serious news.  And here we are.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

What the fuck is Detroit style pizza?  void of any ingredients?

Thick crust pan pizza, very bready. Crispy caramelized outer crust. Do you have a Jet's Pizza near you? They're the only Detroit style chain I know of. I don't know if rectangular and cut into square slices is a requirement but all the pics I've ever seen fit that description. 

10 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

No orange slices? Mack is disappoint

A week or two ago I was listening to James Laurinaitis on the radio singing the praises of orange slices. I didn't catch whether he was talking about his high school, college, or pro experience but he said that it was a particularly refreshing way to stay hydrated during a game. He thought it was effective and pretty awesome. 

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

A week or two ago I was listening to James Laurinaitis on the radio singing the praises of orange slices. I didn't catch whether he was talking about his high school, college, or pro experience but he said that it was a particularly refreshing way to stay hydrated during a game. He thought it was effective and pretty awesome. 

This is Texas. Rio Grande Valley ruby red grapefruit slices or GTFO.