Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

53 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

I did a double take seeing a Beto yard sign in my neighborhood...here in OR.  

I wore a Beto shirt to a Lyle Lovett/Robert Earl Keen concert here in Northern VA a couple weeks ago. Had about 10 people come up to me and say nice shirt and that they hope he wins. Robert Earl Keen did a double take and gave me a thumbs up .

• Like 7

If you fuckers get my hopes up only to see a comfortable Cruz victory on Tuesday I hope all of you get face AIDS.

I wouldn’t be getting my hopes up, but there are signs that the race is tight.

Cruz campaigning in Pampa? Why? That makes no sense if his lead is as big as most polls indicate.

2 hours ago, shnsajax said:

I’ve seen a couple of shirts here in Boise too.

signs were seen in small towns of Connecticut.

He's got a national future. Crazy idea is he's POTUS soon, can you feel it? 

Edited by NowThis

16 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

The thing about aggy is when they get caught doing racist and stupid things they make a half assed attempt to make up for it by claiming they are not racist and stupid due to some meaningless gesture that is over the top and that they didn’t actually do anyway. Yeah that guy went door to door apologizing. LOL. 

If they don’t get caught, then well, it all just blows over now doesn’t it. 

The great thing about this incident is that aggy got caught because one of their members was so dumb he actually posted it on the net. The internet has not been kind to aggy frankly. 

They post on the internet because, like so many of what remains of the Trump GOP and the rabid right that created them, it's hard for them to believe anyone disagrees with them. Like FOX News watchers, they have an unjustified confidence in themselves and what they purport.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Brandywine said:

When people talk like that, it's the reason why I don't vote Conservative. A huge group of them are hateful, mean and ignorant people. They were Mob before there was a mob.

So no one on the left talks that way?  I think that is amazing.  How about both sides do it and they are both wrong and idiots.

Edited by JustBecause
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NowThis said:

signs were seen in small towns of Connecticut.

He's got a national future. Crazy idea is he's POTUS soon, can you feel it? 

Hell people in Indianapolis were telling me there were rooting for him a few weeks ago

will the media reveal the winner at precisely 7pm or will it take all night? Then will the loser contest it due to the whacky vote switching in several counties? I'm not having a good feeling about election results on this one because it's going to be a photo finish. 

Edited by NowThis

19 minutes ago, JustBecause said:

So no one on the left talks that way?  I think that is amazing.  How about both sides do it and they are both wrong and idiots.

Trump isn’t a racist if you ignore all his words and actions.  The left is so out of line for criticizing people that support him.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NowThis said:

will the media reveal the winner at precisely 7pm or will it take all night? Then will the loser contest it due to the whacky vote switching in several counties? I'm not having a good feeling about election results on this one because it's going to be a photo finish. 

Have you ever watched an Election Day before?

some are declared instantly at 7pm, others go to court.
When an election is called right when the polls close it's because it's a foregone conclusion - R/D Presidential candidates in Wyoming/Cali type foregone conclusion. Otherwise the election remains uncalled until enough votes are in to tell who is going to win. We are probably looking at the latter.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So my wife and I were talking. The rural counties, early voting and mail in votes should all be counted by 730 or so. Where does Beto need to be sitting % wise in order to have a chance ? Obviously he will be down before the larger counties are close to being done counting their votes. We were thinking if he is down by less than 10% right at the closing of the polls he should have a decent shot to pull it off. Did I read earlier in this thread that about 78% of the voting population are located in the top 15 most populated counties in Texas? Has there been any analysis posted looking at this ?

So my wife and I were talking. The rural counties, early voting and mail in votes should all be counted by 730 or so. Where does Beto need to be sitting % wise in order to have a chance ? Obviously he will be down before the larger counties are close to being done counting their votes. We were thinking if he is down by less than 10% right at the closing of the polls he should have a decent shot to pull it off. Did I read earlier in this thread that about 78% of the voting population are located in the top 15 most populated counties in Texas? Has there been any analysis posted looking at this ?
I don't know how it breaks down specifically in terms of registered voters, and obviously we won't know about actual voter counts until after the election, but roughly 75 percent of the state's population lives in the top 10 percent of counties by size (top 25-26).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Depends on what the exit polls say and how quickly the key precincts report. If they all report quickly and it’s a rout then they call it.

On 10/31/2018 at 8:30 AM, relapse98 said:

You could probably be had on a theft and disorderly conduct. I'm not sure either charge would really stick, unless the person is proven to be a repeat offender, but it would cause some temporary 'fun' in their life to at least have to deal with the fuzz.

I think a Beto sign booby-trapped with a paint-and-glitter bomb and a game cam on the tree is in order.

22 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Interesting dynamic for Tuesday that El Paso's polls close an hour later than the rest of the state.

Even if it’s a Cruz blowout they wouldn’t call it until 8 when EP closes