The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I think making it a federal holiday has helped with awareness and celebration. 

That, and backlash from the loudest on the right means we have to turn the volume up at the cookout.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 6/18/2023 at 9:24 AM, Brisketexan said:

Again, chapter eleven billion in Brisket kicking himself for not getting in in scamming these gullible morons. Enrich myself. Destroy the lives of people who are trying to wreck the republic. Win-win.

First thing I'm doing when I get my DeLorean. 

18 hours ago, Pancho said:

Holiday competitor 🤣 🤣 what in the actual fuck? This bitch should have to work on New Years Day. 

19 hours ago, Pancho said:

It's weird. It seems like the same people who get mad at Juneteenth

Also complain that they can't say the N-word

Or scream All Lives Matter

Or want to abolish the Voting Rights Act

Or argue the Civil War was about State's Rights 

It's like there's some underlying theme there

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Last night I was watching the CWS (fuck you Wake) and drinking a michelob ultra in a koozee.  Don't judge me.  But my MIL walks by and asks, "are you drinking a Bud Light?"

I casually answered, "no, it's a Michelob Ultra", but a few seconds later I realized she was trying to bring up the Bud Light right wing nonsense.  I wish I had realized it at the moment and told her, "yes, absolutely", but the moment had passed.

It must be really sad to walk around with right wing bullshit talking points and outrage memos constantly running through your mind.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

Last night I was watching the CWS (fuck you Wake) and drinking a michelob ultra in a koozee.  Don't judge me.  But my MIL walks by and asks, "are you drinking a Bud Light?"
I casually answered, "no, it's a Michelob Ultra", but a few seconds later I realized she was trying to bring up the Bud Light right wing nonsense.  I wish I had realized it at the moment and told her, "yes, absolutely", but the moment had passed.
It must be really sad to walk around with right wing bullshit talking points and outrage memos constantly running through your mind.
It's a disease. Every single aspect of your life must now be hyper analyzed to determine if there's some obscure reason to be upset about something. It's pure insanity.
  • Hook 'Em 2

We took BBQ over to my folks' house on Sunday for Dad's day.  Everyone was having a good time catching up for a couple of hours until their terribly behaved dog started jumping up on my 11yo.  First thing my dad says before reprimanding the dog is "just like Biden...sniffing all over young girls."  I just glanced at my wife and she knew it was time to go.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

We took BBQ over to my folks' house on Sunday for Dad's day.  Everyone was having a good time catching up for a couple of hours until their terribly behaved dog started jumping up on my 11yo.  First thing my dad says before reprimanding the dog is "just like Biden...sniffing all over young girls."  I just glanced at my wife and she knew it was time to go.

wtf

That's exactly something my brother would say thinking it was hilarious.
  • Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

P. Manning was drinking a bud light at the Tenn. CWS game and it was caught on camera and people were losing their minds.  at least per a Twitter post i saw.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Okie State said:
11 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

That's exactly something my brother would say thinking it was hilarious.

The Right is getting better at comedy! 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

56 minutes ago, Okie State said:

It's a disease. Every single aspect of your life must now be hyper analyzed to determine if there's some obscure reason to be upset about something. It's pure insanity.

It absolutely is a mental illness, and right-wing politicians and talking heads/influencers not only know it, but are happy to take advantage of it.

• Like 2

On 6/19/2023 at 10:24 AM, Brisketexan said:

There's good money in the "being a sellout" grift.

Signed, 

Diamond (or Silk...whichever one of them is still alive)

Well,  it does get you a nice necklace.  

53be050a9d73819273774a85427a944d.jpg

Spoiler

yes,  i know..haha

Edited by SaucyJack

On 6/19/2023 at 1:59 PM, Pancho said:

Yeah none of that shit worked in Texas.  The reason Juneteenth was a thing in Texas because it happened a year or two (my memory is hazy) after all that other shit happened, and it was because the government rode in with troops to fucking enforce the end of slavery.  Had they not done that, Texas would've kept right on slaving despite the 13th amendment.  So this person can fuck right off.

• Hook 'Em 4

17 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Kudos to whoever was holding that microphone because when she went on the rant about Jews and the holocaust and wondering why Juneteenth was a thing...........it would be all I could do to not tell her, "Actually, they did ask for their own month.  That's what Jewteenth is." 

And then also, look at her shirt/mumu.  "So you're saying you 'Grimace' when you hear about the Blacks having all these things just for them?"  I mean, it's right fucking there.  I mean, c'mon.  Is the simulation even trying anymore?  

On 6/19/2023 at 9:08 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

I think making it a federal holiday has helped with awareness and celebration. 

Yes. Suggesting it's racially divisive is to suggest that maybe Emancipation was a bad idea that we feel bad about instead of being the most obvious first move by the US to legally end slavery which all should celebrate.

You want to talk about a racially divisive holiday set near one we should all unify about, let's talk about Texas Confederate Heroes Day being the same week as MLK day. That's an iron grip on the Confederate cause and pride in rebellion laid beside the memory of a man who sought peaceful ways of change. Of course, we killed him for it, but hey, he got a holiday named for him!

• Hook 'Em 2