Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

Will fatty answer why his party keeps resulting in violence when they legitimately lose?

Here’s my thought to Huckabeef: bring it, fat boy. My grandfather had to travel across an ocean for the privilege of shooting evil fascists trying to dominate countries by force. If you want to serve up that opportunity to me right here at home, all convenient-like, I’ll take it. I’d love nothing more than to continue the family tradition of shooting evil fascists in the fucking face. So pick up a rifle and bring it, you gutless tub of treasonous lard.
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Here’s my thought to Huckabeef: bring it, fat boy. My grandfather had to travel across an ocean for the privilege of shooting evil fascists trying to dominate countries by force. If you want to serve up that opportunity to me right here at home, all convenient-like, I’ll take it. I’d love nothing more than to continue the family tradition of shooting evil fascists in the fucking face. So pick up a rifle and bring it, you gutless tub of treasonous lard.

This is where I’m at.  Can’t speak for Huckabee. I have a feeling he’s a pussy. 

when they say crap like this, who exactly are they suggesting shooting?

It’s stochastic terrorism. They’re trying to inspire nutbars to shoot “commie lib Dems” - so, any black people, or gays, or hippies, or brown people…the usual.
Oh, and election workers. It’s a plain threat against election workers.
  • Like 2

On 9/9/2023 at 10:04 AM, C-Man said:

This been posted yet?

That is a guy whose mom, or just some girl he really liked (samebutdifferent.gif) banged a minority and he still can't process it with all of the experience of his 25 years on this earth.

Or it's some dude who wants to get his ass kicked.

And it's no wonder he's an incel.

Edited by atomheartbevo

18 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

5 seconds into that video I had the sudden vision of tossing Nick Fuentes down a fire escape.

I realize he'd only fall 10' at a time, but I am a methodical worker.

Persistent work ethic, eh?  Methodical?  And an obvious Sadist.  Methodical-Sadist?  Methodist?  

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Very well, but I should warn you...I am proficient in the ways of Adirondacks.  They don't fold, but your soul will...

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

I fear no duck, dog, or dack. Let's play Jason Aldean during the melee so it'll fit this thread's title.

This duel better happen in a small town.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Good lord, that awkward moment when you learn that Nick Fuentes had the same Wednesday night radio slot on WLTL as you did 20 years earlier.  

A half-Mexican lunatic (which I am as well) went to my same high school, had a locker in the same bank of lockers I had mine in according to a kid of a buddy of mine who stayed in the area and told his dad who signed the back of the lockers near him, and now I learn he had my same radio show.  This is a fucking simulation.  Our 30 year reunion is in a few months.  I'm gonna invite Nick back there to appear on our radio show revival.  And Canecutter's gonna be waiting at the top of the staircase.  And we had a really tall tower on our campus.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Good lord, that awkward moment when you learn that Nick Fuentes had the same Wednesday night radio slot on WLTL as you did 20 years earlier.  

A half-Mexican lunatic (which I am as well) went to my same high school, had a locker in the same bank of lockers I had mine in according to a kid of a buddy of mine who stayed in the area and told his dad who signed the back of the lockers near him, and now I learn he had my same radio show.  This is a fucking simulation.  Our 30 year reunion is in a few months.  I'm gonna invite Nick back there to appear on our radio show revival.  And Canecutter's gonna be waiting at the top of the staircase.  And we had a really tall tower on our campus.  

Just minding my own business up here on the staircase watching migratory birds, sir. Really can't hear or see anything else that might happen.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Yeah, the chart probably tracks. I wonder who’s doing the most murdering by firearm in general?  

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna79916

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/04/26/what-the-data-says-about-gun-deaths-in-the-u-s/

Weird takeaway from the link info. Stats discuss who is killed by gun violence, not who pulls the trigger. 

Check my math here, but in the last two decades “active shooter” situations have grown by 1933%.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pancho said:

@fattyflattie, care to comment about your party and what you’re voting for?

The guy in the tape helped oversee the confirmation of Brett and served as a clerk for Neil.

I'll save you the time: he's cool with it.  All of it.  He wants more of it.  Because...and this is super important: NONE of that will rain down on him directly or his family.  Sure, will millions of legal citizens (born here in the USA, citizens by plain language of the Constitution) be imprisoned or deported in this Trump dreamland where they simply do what they want, unhindered by any law?  But why should Flattie care, he's not one of them.  Etc. etc.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

@fattyflattie, care to comment about your party and what you’re voting for?

The guy in the tape helped oversee the confirmation of Brett and served as a clerk for Neil.

Well I dunno, will it cover all foreign-sounding people, like that Welsh bastard Mike Davis and his close-harmony singing? Send him back to the green green hills of home. Probably be doing him a favor, save him the trouble of trying to swim there by instinct.

That's what the Welsh do, you know. They just don't feel things the same way as you or I.

Edited by RDCanecutter
Llap goch

ESPAÑOLA – On Thursday, Sept. 28, the New Mexico State Police (NMSP) Investigations Bureau was called to investigate a shooting at 1122 Industrial Park in Española. 

NMSP Investigations Bureau agents learned that at around 12:30 p.m. on Sept. 28, a protest was happening between individuals over the Juan De Oñate Statue.

Ryan Martinez, 23, of Sandia Park, was at the sight of the statue and attempting to disrupt the peaceful protest. He jumped over a short wall and engaged a group of protesters. Martinez then brandished a firearm from his waistband and discharged one round, striking a 42-year-old male.

Martinez fled on foot before getting in his car and driving away from the scene.

A short time later, Pojoaque Tribal Police Department located Martinez driving his vehicle south on US 84/285 and were able to take him into custody after a traffic stop without further incident. 

The male victim was flown to a hospital in Albuquerque. His condition is unknown.

Martinez was arrested on the following charges:

Count 1 Attempted Murder in the first degree
Count 2 Aggravated Assault (use of a deadly weapon).
This case is under investigation by the NMSP Investigations Bureau.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

ESP_Perp.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Why does your church need me to donate 2 hours of free flight time on my helicopter?  You dropping relief supplies or transporting sick kids to another hospital because flight-for-life is too expensive, or how can I help?"

-Sure, let's go with one of those.  This?  It's my tactical...uh...my Jesus vest.  Thanks again, we'll bring it back with a half-tank.  

• 2 months later...

In the video, Mohn said: "The federal government of America has declared war on America's citizens and the American states. America is rotting from the inside out as far left woke mobs rampage our once prosperous cities, turning them into lawless zones.

"Taxpayer dollars are printed and used for anoything but the taxpayers with little to no accountability, which has inflated the economy to near destruction and has made it so most Americans can no longer afford the American Dream."

Gee, where do we hear that sort of rhetoric?