Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

Hey 'member when those chuds attacked the Biden campaign in San Marcos?

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/san-marcos-texas-sanction-trump-train-documents

SAN MARCOS, Texas - A federal judge has sanctioned the city of San Marcos for failing to preserve documents related to an incident in 2020 involving Donald Trump supporters surrounding a Joe Biden campaign bus on I-35.

The plaintiffs in the lawsuit alleged the city failed to preserve evidence, specifically email accounts and other electronically stored information of three employees.

U.S. District Judge Mark Lane concluded in his order that San Marcos "failed miserably" to take reasonable steps to preserve that information for one of the three employees and that the city was obligated to retain the cell phones, phone records, text messages, and emails of any employee with any relevant information.

Lane stated in the order the city was negligent, and its conduct was sanctionable, but the plaintiffs did not establish the misconduct was in bad faith. Plaintiffs are still allowed to argue the failure to preserve evidence was because the city viewed that information as unfavorable to their case.

The court will also be ordering punitive measures, which will be determined in a meeting between all parties by July 14.

A lawsuit filed in June 2021 alleged that a pack of motorists flying Trump flags surrounded a Biden-Harris campaign bus as it traveled from San Antonio to Austin in October 2020. 

In videos posted on Twitter, a group of cars and pickup trucks can be seen riding alongside the campaign bus and at times boxing it in, according to the Associated Press. At one point, one of the trucks can be seen colliding with an SUV driving behind the bus.

An amended version of the lawsuit filed in October 2021 claimed that "San Marcos refused to help" and included transcribed 911 audio recordings and documents revealing behind-the-scenes communications among law enforcement and dispatchers, says the Texas Tribune.

The amended lawsuit alleged that that San Marcos police officials and 911 dispatchers fielded multiple requests for help from Democratic campaigners and bus passengers who said they feared for their safety from the "Trump Train."

The lawsuit alleged specifically that the San Marcos Director of Public Safety Chase Stapp, members of the San Marcos Police Department and the San Marcos City Marshal’s Department failed to take reasonable steps to prevent the harassment that led them to ultimately cancel a campaign stop in San Marcos, says FOX 7 Austin's reporting partner KSAT.

The incident, which was caught on video, prompted an FBI investigation.

Good ol Hays county, protecting the fascists. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 7

It happened back in 2020. I can't find anything after that arrest. 

https://www.heraldtribune.com/story/news/crime/2020/08/24/what-led-wauchula-man-to-go-on-white-supremacist-tirade-at-sarasota-restaurant/3337348001/

But the incident was part of a troubling pattern of incidents that culminated with his alleged actions on July 31 at Pop’s Sunset Grill in south Sarasota County for which he does face charges. His appearance at the friendly waterfront hub was the first time his family knew his whereabouts since he was fired a week earlier from a job in Venice with a family glass business.

----

He believes his brother had “delusions of grandeur” and was attempting to sabotage the job in Venice so that Drew Schock, a part owner in the company, would lose his license and be forced to give up his share of the business.

On a self-made letterhead, Nicholas presented his brother with a lawsuit. Drew Schock fired him on the spot.

“I didn’t hear from him for about a week,” Drew Schock said. “He was sending me all these messages. We were trying to find him to have him involuntarily committed under the Baker Act. He spiraled out.”

30 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

https://www.heraldtribune.com/story/news/crime/2020/08/24/what-led-wauchula-man-to-go-on-white-supremacist-tirade-at-sarasota-restaurant/3337348001/

But the incident was part of a troubling pattern of incidents that culminated with his alleged actions on July 31 at Pop’s Sunset Grill in south Sarasota County for which he does face charges. His appearance at the friendly waterfront hub was the first time his family knew his whereabouts since he was fired a week earlier from a job in Venice with a family glass business.

----

He believes his brother had “delusions of grandeur” and was attempting to sabotage the job in Venice so that Drew Schock, a part owner in the company, would lose his license and be forced to give up his share of the business.

On a self-made letterhead, Nicholas presented his brother with a lawsuit. Drew Schock fired him on the spot.

“I didn’t hear from him for about a week,” Drew Schock said. “He was sending me all these messages. We were trying to find him to have him involuntarily committed under the Baker Act. He spiraled out.”

So not a psychiatrist . . . but I wonder if that guy doesn't land somewhere near schizophrenic?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/11/2023 at 7:23 PM, Captainant said:

The lawsuit alleged specifically that the San Marcos Director of Public Safety Chase Stapp, members of the San Marcos Police Department and the San Marcos City Marshal’s Department failed to take reasonable steps to prevent the harassment that led them to ultimately cancel a campaign stop in San Marcos, says FOX 7 Austin's reporting partner KSAT.

Sorry to read this fascist enabler still has his job in San Marcos.

Edited by Willfully Horn

4 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

----

i'm sure he moved to Texas so he could still exercise his 2nd amendment rights. 

On 7/9/2023 at 4:12 PM, Degenerate Gardner said:

If they’re such fierce badasses, why are they afraid to show their faces? Buncha fascist bitches.

A bunch of their kind lost their jobs after marching unmasked in Charlottesville. I think it’s a good thing that they’ve been forced to hide their faces again in order to avoid recrimination for their despicable behavior. Call ‘em out as cowards, sure. But it would be worse if they could walk around unmasked and not suffer any consequences. Their ideas should never be normalized. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Little more detail

I hate stories like this.

Because they only shot ONE murderous MAGA psychopath.  Lots more of them out there Fucking Around.  I'd be happier with a LOT more Finding Out.

That's how bad these shitheels are....they're making Brisket root for law enforcement.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Holy crap ... that guy was one sick, twisted fuck.  

Understand that he's about a middle-of-the-road MAGA cultist, all things considered.  He just had the poor judgment to actually post the things he says to his buddies in private.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Now imagine a world where individuals can't buy a personal arsenal like that. Think fbi would go guns a blazing and kill that guy? Right wingers need some perspective of down stream implications to their passions. 

It's a good point, but the only way they'll hear it is if Jesse Watters magically grows a brain and a conscience at the same time.

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Poor bastard, the gun gets too heavy when you have all that crap on it. 

I'm watching Figliuzzi on MSNBC right now.  He described the incident and said Robertson swung a weapon at an FBI officer,  "And that was the end of his day."

Edited by Bullneck

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I hate stories like this.

Because they only shot ONE murderous MAGA psychopath.  Lots more of them out there Fucking Around.  I'd be happier with a LOT more Finding Out.

That's how bad these shitheels are....they're making Brisket root for law enforcement.

And this will cause quite a few of them to cool their heels, because as MAGA as they are, they just aren't willing to die for Dotard.  It's like their lack of commitment to the cult reflects his lack of commitment to the cult outside of fleecing them.