Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

10 minutes ago, Foosters said:

She's been unmasked. Backed into a corner. Can't get a decent job now. Her name will forever be associated with this.

Only one thing left to do....

Reveal hidden contents

Run for Congress 

She can go fuck herself. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

@clapclapclap should be very concerned by that.

Yes, but he has left the site, at least in this iteration. It's an oddly familiar reoccurring behavior for this site and the preceding one for the right-wingers.

They almost all changed their handles in the switch and continue to do so afterwards. I guess they're simply just cowards.

Tell me which handle replaced him and I'll gladly tag that one, because the same thought to rub his nose into it also crossed my mine.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2023 at 9:45 PM, Brisketexan said:

We need anti-white supremacist vigilantes who will fight back using identical tactics. Goose, gander, and all that.

The difference being that the pro-republic anti-white supremacists will focus on taking out (killing) those who are a danger to others rather than cowardly threats and actions against the defenseless. 

It would be wrong and terrible if someone infiltrated the Atomwaffen and let information about where they will be gathering slip to the vigilantes you describe. Same goes for the militias meeting in the woods who would plot to kidnap and murder attractive Michigan governors. This must not happen!

By writing the above, I'll probably be invited to join by those irony-deaf knuckle-draggers.

I've not followed this thread. The last two pages again point out how there is no collective standard of outrage. The Huffpost feels obliged to describe the dildoNazi as horrible and terrible lest the average reader be unsure.

I never saw this coming even realizing how toxic Reagan and Limbaugh and Gingrich were.

I fear for my life. Can I shoot them?
CA204FDC-4C60-4F58-A838-7A50CD354584.thumb.jpeg.d4d148c8c9ed01cfe7fd05e8a3d7e3d2.jpeg

They are waving a flag that is a signal for “murder the undesirables.” It’s literally a flag that says “I intend to murder you.” You could shoot them, and a good lawyer could goddamn well have a shot at making a case for self defense. Not a slam dunk, but an actual chance.
  • Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Pods said:

Texas Tech wore it better. 

image.thumb.png.a116e3a9dc1e12ebd5570a3bdfdd7b64.png

Seriously just came here to post this.  

Ain't anyone in Ohio got a house full of pitbulls?  Turning them loose would make for epic video.

Edited by Bullneck

On 4/29/2023 at 2:39 PM, royiv said:

Love how these alpha males hide behind ski masks and dark sunglasses.

Having watched how many of their brethren have been outed on social media, lost jobs, gotten kicked out of schools or parents homes, lost friends, etc., it's not surprising.  They are too fucking cowardly to run the risk of losing their shitty jobs or family or friends.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I had to Google him. That dude lives in Maine. That’s a long way to travel to protest a drag event.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/akeyxb/maine-neo-nazi-christopher-polhaus-white-ethnostate

I can’t confirm but someone on Reddit said they’re demonstrating in different cities around the state.

On 4/29/2023 at 4:25 PM, Brisketexan said:

They are waving a flag that is a signal for “murder the undesirables.” It’s literally a flag that says “I intend to murder you.” You could shoot them, and a good lawyer could goddamn well have a shot at making a case for self defense. Not a slam dunk, but an actual chance.

I know this was mostly in jest, but if a Jewish person saw this group coming towards them on the sidewalk, couldn’t they reasonably argue their life was in danger? And deadly force was warranted? Ohio passes a stand tour ground law in 2021. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I can’t confirm but someone on Reddit said they’re demonstrating in different cities around the state.

4 hours ago, Pods said:

Maybe it's just me, but if I wanted to try to convince people my race was the "Master Race", I'd pick a front man who possesses a chin. 

We should start posting rumors that all of these groups are funded by George Soros to go around and start shit so that Dark Brandon can declare martial law against white people, and that Soros is paying extra for those waving actual swastikas and using other Nazi symbols.

Wait, would they be rumors?  Wouldn't Soros want people dressing up like Nazis so Biden can declare martial law and make abortions and drag shows mandatory?

Remember when he had to months for the details of a mass shooter's manifesto?  These guy had the decency to telegraph them weeks, even months, in advance.  If only we could something about bad guys with guns.  Alas...