Hager gets reprimand

Armypilot

"Breckyn Hager violated the Conference rule that prohibits coaches, student-athletes, athletic department staff and university personnel from making negative comments about other member institutions for his remarks about the University of Oklahoma,” said Bowlsby.  “This is Mr. Hager’s second violation of the Conference sportsmanship rules and therefore, he is receiving a public reprimand and will be expected to issue a public apology for his inappropriate comments."

"Sorry not sorry, hook 'em"

“Breckyn Hager violated the Conference rule that prohibits coaches, student-athletes, athletic department staff and university personnel from making negative comments about other member institutions for his remarks about the University of Oklahoma,” said Bowlsby.  “This is Mr. Hager’s second violation of the Conference sportsmanship rules and therefore, he is receiving a public reprimand and will be expected to issue a public apology for his inappropriate comments.”

What kind of weak-ass shit is that? A public apology? Are you fucking kidding me?

12 minutes ago, Armypilot said:
Twitter:

I told Breckyn Hager that kansas scored 40 on Oklahoma. “But OU has no defense” he responded. He then looked at the clock. “And what time is it? It’s 11:12 ... and OU still sucks.” See? Rivalries can still be fun.
Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 5

17 minutes ago, texifornia said:

"Breckyn Hager violated the Conference rule that prohibits coaches, student-athletes, athletic department staff and university personnel from making negative comments about other member institutions for his remarks about the University of Oklahoma,” said Bowlsby.  “This is Mr. Hager’s second violation of the Conference sportsmanship rules and therefore, he is receiving a public reprimand and will be expected to issue a public apology for his inappropriate comments."

"Sorry not sorry, hook 'em"

What Hager should say:  "I deeply apologize for the fact that the University of Oklahoma is a piece of shit.   Thank you."

2 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

He gets reprimanded for saying OU sucks, while "crickets" from the Big 12 on Baylor's rape crime spree?  Bowlsby is an assclown.    Is Brian Bosworth still saying the color burnt orange makes him want to puke?   Piss on this conference.  

Anyone remember John Hagy, before one of the UT-A&M games in the mid 80s, saying something like, "My neighbors were Aggies.  They were weird.  They had kids.  Their kids were weird, too."

I always loved that one.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:
Twitter:

I told Breckyn Hager that kansas scored 40 on Oklahoma. “But OU has no defense” he responded. He then looked at the clock. “And what time is it? It’s 11:12 ... and OU still sucks.” See? Rivalries can still be fun.

There’s no fuckin way he’s getting reprimanded for this. This can’t be true.  I refuse to believe this.