LSU @ aggy

Chad

59 minutes ago, po elvis said:

did aggy really storm the field? don't they have some rule about the field being a memorial?

It’s only a memorial when other people walk on the grass.

Aggies are really classless losers. You’d think with all the practice they’d be better at it. 

39 minutes ago, Specktrout said:

Dude, I don’t think anyone thinks it was a better game than the 06 CG. Maybe I haven’t seen all the commentary, This is about the only place the comparison is being made. If that was a slap fight, then virtually every big 12 game this year has been a slap fight. Come on. This thread is pathetic.

WHOOP!

43 minutes ago, Specktrout said:

Dude, I don’t think anyone thinks it was a better game than the 06 CG. Maybe I haven’t seen all the commentary, This is about the only place the comparison is being made. If that was a slap fight, then virtually every big 12 game this year has been a slap fight. Come on. This thread is pathetic.

It is only pathetic because of your whiny posts.

Edited by Valmy77

1 minute ago, Specktrout said:

Typical shaggy...erh surly response. Slightest deviation from the onslaught of jackassery has to be an Aggie posing as a non-Aggie. And F-bombing it to boot. Sometimes, this place makes texags look rational.

Oh so now you are this wise superior poster being unfairly victimized. How tragic. How sad. Let me get out my violin.

4 minutes ago, Specktrout said:

Typical shaggy...erh surly response. Slightest deviation from the onslaught of jackassery has to be an Aggie posing as a non-Aggie. And F-bombing it to boot. Sometimes, this place makes texags look rational.

We don't call you aggy because you deviate.

We call you aggy because you're obvious aggy.

• Like 2

Puncher was Jimbo’s nephew, Bryan Cole Fisher. He’s got some splainin’ to do. So does Jimbo “I don’t know anything about it” Fisher. 
5657960199f48.image.jpg
Ds1IGpyW0AA1CIB.jpg

The question to Jimbo was if he heard anything about one of his “assistants” fighting... not a nepotistic anti-handicap douchefan.
Non-story.

1 hour ago, Specktrout said:

Give it a rest. The aggies definitely got the benefit of bad calls. No bad calls or no-calls against a&m? Please. I’m not an Aggie, so no need to disguise. Apparently, the highlight of your life is to shout from the mountain top that that the aggies won a game with the benefit of the refs. Yes they did. Duh.  It happens. In fact, many many times for the horns. Again, it happens. 

You’re an idiot aggy. It’s okay we have a full proof two prong test that has a 100% success rate on sniffing out aggy. 

You mange to past that test with flying colors every time you type. Here’s the key to the test. 

1. Always saying “I’m not an aggie” 

2. Calling aggy “Aggie/aggie” 

congrats dipshit. Now gtfo. 

• Like 2

I bitch about our fans when we constantly gripe about Big 12 officiating. I think it’s usully knee jerk and overreaction to every bad call. 

But last night was full on corruption like I have never seen. That was a concerted effort to give one team a victory. Holy shit that was awful. The PI call at the end where both players just locked arms? 

If I am an LSU fan this morning I am sick to my stomach. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wood said:

It was horrific. Never seen anything like that.

And the ball was about 10 yards out of the endzone and not even close to being catchable. Aggy always loves to bitch and whine about the refs giving Texas help (which is laughable if you actually watch our games) but last night takes the cake. They are not allowed to bitch about ref help.

27 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

I bitch about our fans when we constantly gripe about Big 12 officiating. I think it’s usully knee jerk and overreaction to every bad call. 

But last night was full on corruption like I have never seen. That was a concerted effort to give one team a victory. Holy shit that was awful. The PI call at the end where both players just locked arms? 

If I am an LSU fan this morning I am sick to my stomach. 

2015 okie state game says 'hi'

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, oh_snap said:

The question to Jimbo was if he heard anything about one of his “assistants” fighting... not a nepotistic anti-handicap douchefan.
Non-story.

When I saw Jimbo’s kid on the sideline yukking it up with players, I thought it was probably a bad idea to have family on the sidelines. Nothing good can come of it. Ask Chris Jesse. And now this douche. 

1 hour ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Ha

Did not think of that.

My question is would it not have been better for the SEC for LSU to have won?

As I've seen mentioned elsewhere, I believe there's a reasonable chance this is 100% about the Texas market. 

The sec did not want aggy, they wanted a big presence in Texas.  It hasn't really panned out so far, but you haven't seen panic bc we've sucked.  With Texas showing signs of life, the sec needs an exciting story line in Texas to keep casual eyeballs and recruits focused on them.

Of course, a less tinfoil hat and more likely version is that this was just home cooking at Kyle field and not some grand conspiracy by the conference. 

I don't know which it was, but it was rigged regardless of the reason.  I haven't seen anything that obvious since us vs osu with Strong. 

1 hour ago, Specktrout said:

Give it a rest. The aggies definitely got the benefit of bad calls. No bad calls or no-calls against a&m? Please. I’m not an Aggie, so no need to disguise. Apparently, the highlight of your life is to shout from the mountain top that that the aggies won a game with the benefit of the refs. Yes they did. Duh.  It happens. In fact, many many times for the horns. Again, it happens. 

You're retarded if you think this game was called fairly...aggy only had 3 penalties in 4 quarters and 7 OT periods.  

Because, you know, Jimbo's teams are know for their discipline.

Saw a guy this morning who knows the crew that officiated this game. Apparently this was most of the crew’s first time in College Station, and they’ve been there throughout the holiday. They admitted after the game that they were so impressed with the hospitality that they received that they may have carried a little bias into their calls. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 5

1 minute ago, Pibald said:

Saw a guy this morning who knows the crew that officiated this game. Apparently this was most of the crew’s first time in College Station, and they’ve been there throughout the holiday. They admitted after the game that they were so impressed with the hospitality that they received that they may have carried a little bias into their calls. 

lulz

Here comes another goober with legends of the amazing College Station hospitality!

• Haha 1

Oh for fuck’s sake. You dorks sure do think highly of yourselves.

5 minutes ago, Pibald said:

UglyMaleIbis-small.gif

7 minutes ago, Pibald said:

I heard those milkmen really know how to suck a dick so I can believe this.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pibald said:

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, Pibald said:

Surely you jest

BXpx.gif

3 hours ago, Nivek said:
  12 hours ago, Hamttx said:
I have never seen a referee purposely not make a call on a flagrant touchdown celebration, and instead speak with the player who just committed the foul.
Yes, I have seen referee’s try to control a game for fear of it getting out of hand for physicality. But absolutely never about TD celebration. They call that every fucking time. Most of the time on far less displays of celebration.

Come on Hamttx, here's a celebration and a blatant taunting that wasn't called, just yesterday.

Here is the actual rule about spiking the ball under three seconds:

Minimum Time For A Play After Spiking The Ball

ARTICLE 5. If the game clock is stopped and will start on the referee’s signal with three or more seconds remaining in the quarter, the offense may reasonably expect to throw the ball directly to the ground (Rule 7-3-2-f) and have enough time for another play. With two seconds or one second on the game clock there is enough time for only one play. (A.R. 3-2-5-I)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Here is the actual rule about spiking the ball under three seconds:

Minimum Time For A Play After Spiking The Ball

ARTICLE 5. If the game clock is stopped and will start on the referee’s signal with three or more seconds remaining in the quarter, the offense may reasonably expect to throw the ball directly to the ground (Rule 7-3-2-f) and have enough time for another play. With two seconds or one second on the game clock there is enough time for only one play. (A.R. 3-2-5-I)

So spiking the ball is the one play?

• Like 1