Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, pops said:

The Russians are so bad at this. I'm sure some Ukrainian is going to walk into a school with a swastika on his shirt and lanyards dedicated to columbine. I mean the shit they think would be possible is regarded. 

I dont know where the order came from but that is loony bin desperation move right there. 

No, they just know that the average Russian is that stupid. They know they aren't fooling the West.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Video of dead school shooter in spoiler tag below. Blurred.  The blurred red thing on his chest is a red swastika.  The pistols have “Columbine” and “Eric” and “Dylan” on the lanyards.  Whole thing is really fucking weird.

NsFW

Hide contents

Yeah, that's painfully obviously a false flag op.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, TexasEd said:

This makes me most gruntled.  I was looking at the map once they took the whole west bank of the Oskill and thought to capture/siege  Severodonetsk  and Luhansk that they need to capture the supply lines and road hub of Starobil's'k that has 6 roads intersecting in it.  It looks like that may be the plan

My feeble attempt at showing what I mean with Blue current operations and green what I would do next. You end up with a Siege of Sverodonetsk an pressure on Luhansk that prevents support of the sieged city.

image.png.3505566ac7480eedd443dec572c6715c.png

You forgot "Fuck Putin" and dickbutt.

Hung out with my polish pal this weekend. He said the attitude in Poland is that of a lion in a cage. 

They thirst for Russian blood in a way we could never understand.

Maybe comparable to our sanctified hate of ou but with bullets.

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Hung out with my polish pal this weekend. He said the attitude in Poland is that of a lion in a cage. 

I'd like to hate OU with bullets, sir. But unlike Putin I have an understanding of Consequences. 

21 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Dang!

4 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

I literally cannot think of a stupider thing to do.    forcing UKR citizens into your army while stupid, at least you know they will be cannon fodder.

However, you take semi-trained captured POW's of Ukr's army men, (that at the very least know how to use a ak47), who also fucking hate you, GIVE THEM AUTOMATIC WEAPONS, and then tell them to go fight their own countrymen????

what in the holy fuck do you think will happen the moment they are handed a fucking rifle?  They will most likely mow down the entire platoon and company they are assigned to the moment they arent being watched from behind (and maybe even if they are watched from behind), and they will then try to make their way to the front to surrender.

the ONLY way that plan works is if you have their fucking families in a dungeon and they are told if they dont die for russia their families will die.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

the ONLY way that plan works is if you have their fucking families in a dungeon and they are told if they dont die for russia their families will die.

The Russians have already been busily raping and torturing their families, so I doubt even that would work.  The Ukrainians know the Russians are going to abuse, torture, rape, and kill their families anyway.  

There is not a single mistake that the Russians haven't made during this campaign.  It's like, if you read a book about the proper way to conduct this operation, and then did the exact opposite, every single time.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I could definitely see this turning in to an England vs France or Germany vs France situation where there are multiple wars over 100's of years.  The kind of hate this is going to spawn doesn't go away.  It becomes embedded in a nation's cultural DNA.  Russia is never going to get over getting pantsed by a smaller country and Ukraine is never going to forget all of the shit that has already and will be inflicted on it before this round is over.

Edited by kevwun
  • Hook 'Em 7

17 minutes ago, kevwun said:

I could definitely see this turning in to an England vs France or Germany vs France situation where there are multiple wars over 100's of years.  The kind of hate this is going to spawn doesn't go away.  It becomes embedded in a nation's cultural DNA.  Russia is never going to get over getting pantsed by a smaller country and Ukraine is never going to forget all of the shit that has already and will be inflicted on it before this round is over.

Yep.  Which is why the only GOOD path (not a likely one, just the one we have to be pulling for) is 1) Ukrainian defeat of Russia, pushing them out of Ukraine, 2) regime change in Russia, with a new regime willing to enter into some sort of armistice (yeah, we all know we can't trust them) and 3) some sort of internationally-staffed and monitored "DMZ" or similar device on the UKR-RUS border.

Neither side can or should be trusted not to pop off at the other for at least a coupla generations.  So, some sort of military buffer will need to be in place.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

The morning of the Sicheslav residents did not start with coffee, but with the successful destruction of the positions of the Rashis occupiers in Donetsk region! 🔥🔥🔥
The guns are loaded, the intelligence is working - you can't hide from us!
Glory to Ukraine! 🇺🇦

That's some coordinated fire. Everything is landing within 15 seconds (ignoring that there was obviously some rounds landing prior to the video starting). 

• Hook 'Em 3

35 minutes ago, kevwun said:

if enough of the right people hang, we can avoid this.  make it another post WWII nuremburg plus marshall plan situation.  if you are part of this, you hang.  if you're not, we'll help you rebuild.  worked for germany and now they are aces with everyone.

• Hook 'Em 3

But first we would have to bomb Russia back to to the stone age while conquering and then occupying the entire country with a huge army in order to properly oversee the rebuild.  All of those very keys step are probably not going to happen.

Edited by kevwun
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I literally cannot think of a stupider thing to do.    forcing UKR citizens into your army while stupid, at least you know they will be cannon fodder.

However, you take semi-trained captured POW's of Ukr's army men, (that at the very least know how to use a ak47), who also fucking hate you, GIVE THEM AUTOMATIC WEAPONS, and then tell them to go fight their own countrymen????

what in the holy fuck do you think will happen the moment they are handed a fucking rifle?  They will most likely mow down the entire platoon and company they are assigned to the moment they arent being watched from behind (and maybe even if they are watched from behind), and they will then try to make their way to the front to surrender.

I honestly think that virtually every member of the Russian military, from the grunts to the generals, is constantly drunk. It’s the only explanation for their incompetence. Only a shitfaced person would make some of the decisions they are making.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I honestly think that virtually every member of the Russian military, from the grunts to the generals, is constantly drunk. It’s the only explanation for their incompetence. Only a shitfaced person would make some of the decisions they are making.

As a drunk I find this accurate, but offensive.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, kevwun said:

But first we would have to bomb Russia back to to the stone age while conquering and then occupying the entire country with a huge army in order to properly oversee the rebuild.  All of those very keys step are probably not going to happen.

We can subcontract to Finland and Poland

• Hook 'Em 3

On 9/24/2022 at 6:21 PM, tx 3 putt said:

18 years of Putin dictatorship has sank the country, well done dumb ass 

dumb ass could have retired to Switzerland long ago, a billionaire, banging Russian figure skaters and gymnasts. 

There is no end for dictators other than at the end of a gun (or a noose or through a window, etc.).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

There is no end for dictators other than at the end of a gun (or a noose or through a window, etc.).

The exception is if the dictator is the leader of a former colonial state, and he's mostly used the position to enrich himself.  In that case, he can flee with a lot of his money, and live out his years in exile on the soil of the former colonial power.

That option ain't there for Vlad.  He leaves office when he is dead, either of natural or unnatural causes.

26 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

I don't speak or generally understand Russian or Ukranian, but I think that I caught the narrator of the second video saying something that sounds like "lend leasat rachistat".  Sounds like "Russian lend lease" to me.  I love it.

(Those who speak whichever language he was speaking, please forgive my undoubtedly horrible spelling.)

• Hook 'Em 2