Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

So can Putin put up some kind of fight? This is like watching Aggies vs Sooners and rooting for a tornado to land. I'm much more concerned with Priggy's military capabilities than Putin's. We really need some damage dished out on both sides and also eat up some time so that UA can recover as much territory before whichever successor emerges.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

some of these are several hours old, please forgive

By the looks of that room, their 'Cabinet' is literally from IKEA?  Slick, but cheap with a rushed assembly?  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Luka is in Turkey.  He’s gonzo.
 The reporting will take a while to catch up.

I saw that. Wonder about what power structure he left behind, and if they can hold on, or will they turn tail and run of the people (and elements of the military?) rise up?
things.

Yep. Opportunity for the Belarussian people here….
  • Hook 'Em 2

46 minutes ago, NAVY said:

We’re just hours away from someone starting a poorly disguised but clearly putin twitter account 

Hello friend! My name is Victor Lutin. It a shame how they treats great leader Putin. He nice man. Now leave him alone to continue great times. Da! 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

You’re old

suck my gray haired dick and get off my lawn

😉

"I appeal to the citizens of Minsk, who have not turned the page: stop lingering in the screen, watching bitches fighting with thieves. Tune in, get ready. The signal will be the address of a man from Lukashenko's entourage. He and part of the security forces will go over to the side of the people and ask for help. Don't ask me when, just be ready."

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1121888994700046396/1122190879130656838/VID_20230625_014156_797.mp4

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 2

7 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

If that’s the plan, the world needs to demand meaningful structural reforms before we just start feeding money into Russian hands again. 

Fuck Russia - drink Tito’s, Dripping Springs, & Deep Eddy Vodka.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

X posting from CR

The where about of Russian VVS is a good question. Answers range from: 

1. Putin doesn’t want to use them because it’s a terrible look and shows he’s lost control. 

2. Prigozhin cut a deal and they are standing down. 

3. In the chaos and with the vertical of control in Russian command structures, they are just confused and waiting around like the military in 1991.

Anyone who says they know is lying. I kind of lean 3,1, 2 in order of probability but I also don’t have special info, just a feeling based on knowing Russia. 

As this goes on, I am moving 2 up my probability board. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1