Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Just now, Bevo said:

Nice to have a bunch of armchair quarterbacks bitching about how they could do better. What a bunch of asshats.

I get the impression that the critics aren't "armchair" quarterbacks -- they're people actually in the military strategy business.  And I fully expect (and hope, and actually demand, being that we're providing them with billions in kit) that American military strategists are offering their objective analysis to Ukraine.  It's probably not all correct, but it's also probably not all wrong, either.

• Hook 'Em 3

23 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I get the impression that the critics aren't "armchair" quarterbacks -- they're people actually in the military strategy business.  And I fully expect (and hope, and actually demand, being that we're providing them with billions in kit) that American military strategists are offering their objective analysis to Ukraine.  It's probably not all correct, but it's also probably not all wrong, either.

They aren’t putting their asses on the line and would never fight with the constraints that they have placed on Ukraine. They aren’t in the fight which makes them armchair quarterbacks. And they are asshats by saying that they could do better - hand those dudes a bunch of kalashnikovs and tell them to take down Russia and see how they bitch and moan about lack of air support and long range artillery.

in summary giving your opinion is fine. Whining like a wounded dog to the media that you could do better is a bitchass maneuver.

• Hook 'Em 5

Media: Ukraine strikes Russian positions in Crimea, dozens of casualties reported.

The Ukrainian military, together with the Security Service of Ukraine, launched a drone strike against the 126th Brigade of the Russian Black Sea Fleet. There were dozens of casualties, Ukrainska Pravda news outlet reported, citing their source at the SBU.

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Yeah that ain't right. You go to Northern France near the Somme where 10 times as bloody battles with sharpened shovels and poison gas were fought, and every graveyard is cared for, including the Germans'.

Yep, this is real messed up. What I would expect from the Russians. New monuments to WW2 while they destroy the graves of younger generations. Wonder how those killed in Chechnya were treated. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Yesterday, two L-39 training planes collided near Zhytomyr. Three pilots were killed

Among the dead was a well-known Ukrainian pilot with the call sign "Juice", who took part in the air defense of Kyiv.

Juice (Andrei Pilshchikov) was a MiG-29 fighter pilot. With the start of the large-scale invasion, he participated in Kyiv's air defense. In interviews with The Washington Post, Financial Times CNN, Fox News, BBC News called on Western partners to provide Ukraine with modern fighter jets.

Edited by KYHorn
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

12 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

God damnit.

Fuck!!! Estonia was on my wish list of Eastern European vacation stops because of Kaja's leadership.

Another is a long, long line that married the wrong dude. 

“I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.”

image.thumb.png.c018138086fe14040923a27c1866a6cc.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

And to think I used to want to fuck her.

I still do, but I used to, too.

I don’t get why y’all are so excited about her. From what I’ve seen, she doesn’t look that hot.

But honestly, I think the Prime Minister of Estonia is blurry. That’s the problem. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yep, this is real messed up. What I would expect from the Russians. New monuments to WW2 while they destroy the graves of younger generations. Wonder how those killed in Chechnya were treated. 

Maybe they like soldiers who weren’t killed. Who am I kidding, they don’t give a fuck.

3 hours ago, PTINS said:

Fuck!!! Estonia was on my wish list of Eastern European vacation stops because of Kaja's leadership.

Another is a long, long line that married the wrong dude. 

“I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.”

image.thumb.png.c018138086fe14040923a27c1866a6cc.png

yeah, only one life, but you can have more than one marriage

come to Butthead

• Haha 4
  • Drool 2

5 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

I don’t get why y’all are so excited about her. From what I’ve seen, she doesn’t look that hot.

But honestly, I think the Prime Minister of Estonia is blurry. That’s the problem. 

It’s because you’re looking at pictures of her when she was younger. She’s even more attractive now

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 2

3 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

The essence of US offensive tactics since the Civil War, later copied by the Germans as Blitzkrieg: pick a point, overwhelm the enemy there, break into his rear, and wreak havoc on the REMFs.  I hope it works well for Ukraine.

You also have to know lots of acronyms. Acronyms are essential.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2