we're going the sugar bowl

blacklab

don't think he should really be posting pics of it with barcode. someone could just take the barcode and show it on a phone at gate and get in with it. at least i think.

I just can’t get past the fact that he was willing to offload them at half price when he could’ve put them on a ticket site and at least gotten face for them right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Txslnghrns said:

I just can’t get past the fact that he was willing to offload them at half price when he could’ve put them on a ticket site and at least gotten face for them right?

No, probably not those seats. Market is awful.

13 hours ago, Txslnghrns said:

I have 4, Section 618, Row 14, Seats 9-12.  You can have 2 or all 4 of them for half of face  ($75 each).   They're real and I've never posted the UPC codes.  I'm happy to provide you with whatever verification  you'd like.  Hell, I'll even meet you at the gate and walk in with you.

3 hours ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

I really fucking hope this is on repeat in the locker room.

The one guy is showing some respect, but everyone is just sucking Georgia's dick like they've already won this game. Fuck that. No one is gonna respect Texas until Texas makes them do so. This game is the game to make that happen.

Ok I don’t know who the Negative Nancy guy is but he obviously hasn’t watched much Texas football. Texas had a 2-3 week stretch where yes, we did forget how to tackle but we didn’t lose our physicality. We are a physical team on defense and we will match the “sec” physicality. 

16 minutes ago, DoneWithit said:

Ok I don’t know who the Negative Nancy guy is but he obviously hasn’t watched much Texas football. Texas had a 2-3 week stretch where yes, we did forget how to tackle but we didn’t lose our physicality. We are a physical team on defense and we will match the “sec” physicality. 

That SEC dick sucking Negative Nancy is non other than Johnathan Vilma. That dude has been hating on Texas all year while McElroy has defended Texas on numerous occasions. 

4 hours ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

I really fucking hope this is on repeat in the locker room.

The one guy is showing some respect, but everyone is just sucking Georgia's dick like they've already won this game. Fuck that. No one is gonna respect Texas until Texas makes them do so. This game is the game to make that happen.

Eff the haters. We shall win and Andrew Beck will sign "OU Sucks" from the stage after the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That SEC dick sucking Negative Nancy is non other than Johnathan Vilma. That dude has been hating on Texas all year while McElroy has defended Texas on numerous occasions. 
McElroy knows he wouldn't have a ring if Texas had Colt. He's morally obligated to defend Texas until the end of days.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

He thought we’d struggle with the math so he did it for us. Just thank him, man.

Well, hell I struggled, welp, I'm thankful for the thanks; I guess..? My point is the XII can surpass the SEC narrative that helps A&M, who isn't even in the game(s)...

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

We’re in the sugar bowl and you’re thinking about aggy. That’s as aggy as one can get.

Is recruiting not a 24/7 situation as of now with social media..?
If not, enjoy the game & pay the 12 other members of the SEC no mind as they attempt to use potential wins over Texas & Oklahoma in recruiting in the Lone Star State...

#CarryOn

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

Is recruiting not a 24/7 situation as of now with social media..?
If not, enjoy the game & pay the 12 other members of the SEC no mind as they attempt to use potential wins over Texas & Oklahoma in recruiting in the Lone Star State...

#CarryOn

So you want me to root for OU, as a recruiting advantage for texas...do I have that right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

So you want me to root for OU, as a recruiting advantage for texas...do I have that right?

You said that, not me, this is what the XII is up against when schools in the SEC use the "It just means more narrative":

Herman has historically done well in games where he’s the underdog.  Given his nature to push certain buttons to motivate the team, I have no doubt he has this stuff plastered all over the locker room.  I’m not expecting it but man would I love for us to put a beat down on them like LSU did to shut these idiots up.  

Page bringing back memories of my first NOLA trip. Actually hooked up with some dudes in the bar at the Columns hotel, I was visiting my sister back in early 90s and she lived near there, they found out it was my first trip and took me around. Ended up in line at Tipitina's, I think, as the sun came up.

Reminded me of being in Juarez.

b09a35e3dfb8f1ac1b8e843ca2894772.gif
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/28/2018 at 7:40 PM, kopp0e said:

Everyone should learn the "language" of caring, show a little more love this holiday season... Way to go dude..! 

My speech delayed son used sign language for the past five years or so. He's more verbal now, but I still look back fondly on every positive interaction he ever had with strangers who knew how to sign. This sort of thing means a hell of a lot to the families in question. I already liked Beck, but even moreso now.

20 hours ago, Rhinotx said:

Georgia played Bama well. Bama is making ouSux look like a bad juco team. 

The transitive property doesn't do very well when it comes to sports generally, and especially when it comes to college football.

• Like 1