In the hospital, I had a stroke.

Beau Vine

5 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

They just transferred me to a different floor. The new nurse literally wanted to do a wipe or wash first thing. Literallye of the first thing she said to me was take your pants off

Good luck BV

You only imagined she wanted to see your junk,in reality she sad only checking your BP

10 minutes ago, thestud said:

Sounds like it was not a subarachnoid bleed.

Probably not but 1/3rd of people with SAH make a full recovery. Typical signs would be (worst headache in your life, nausea and vomiting, stiff neck, sensitivity to light and blurred vision, and seizures).

10 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Came to the emergency room at 10 p.m. with symptoms of meningitis.

They did four draws of spinal fluid and all of them contained blood. So then they did cat-scan & found my brain was covered in blood. They're not letting me get up and walk around, which is pissing me off. Just had MRI done at 4 AM. That sucked.

I feel fine, and it's not like half my face doesn't work or I'm slurring words while sober. But any stupid posts I make from here on out will be blamed on this.

So what about when you get a boner ... does it go off to the side now? Asking for a friend.

Seriously tho, get better, man....

3 hours ago, Bevo said:

Probably not but 1/3rd of people with SAH make a full recovery. Typical signs would be (worst headache in your life, nausea and vomiting, stiff neck, sensitivity to light and blurred vision, and seizures).

So, like my migraines. Wonderful. I'll never see it coming. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

They just transferred me to a different floor. The new nurse literally wanted to do a wipe or wash first thing. Literallye of the first thing she said to me was take your pants off

Damn dude, you just had a stroke is that b**** trying to kill you?

Seriously though I know it's frustrating and aggravating to have to sit still and follow all the directions but brother Strokes are nothing to laugh at please, please do what they tell you and get well soon.

Thoughts and prayers for you and all of your family. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask the Surliansfor help.

8 hours ago, Underdog said:

Don’t get the Korean Dr,  just stepped foot into this country.  I went in for a Hernia, he ended up cutting my balls off. 

I don't believe you, you told us your wife carry those around in her purse.

PS if you got them back from her how did you do it, asking for a friend.

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Moved me out of ICU into regular room.

I have a smoking hawt nurse:https://www.facebook.com/vicka.zarykhta/photos?lst=100002563406601%3A100002247704143%3A1545006256&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

Unfortuntely, I also have a ahower, so she didnt wipe wash my nads.

That's good news. The nurse part too. Hopefully this is one of those stories where they find a treatable underlying condition and it ultimately saves your life. But damn, scary stuff.