2020 Senate Elections

Patrick Bateman

I have no idea if this means anything but Roger Marshall the republican running for the Kansas seat vacated by a 4 term republican is having a fundraising dinner next week in Dallas. Don’t know why he would be coming in person to Dallas this late if he weren’t desperate. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/06/clyburn-jaime-harrison-senate-426758

Clyburn of South Carolina is confident that Harrison will win. I’d listen to the man because he called Biden’s big turn around.

He didn't "call" Biden's big turn-around.  He was almost solely responsible for it.

But I agree with the posters above that the net effect of the Republicans' voter-suppression efforts isn't exactly clear.  When they tried all that shit in Wisconsin earlier this year, it fired up Democrats and cost them a state supreme court seat.

38 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

NC is going to stay R. The dem nominee fucked his mistress in his own house and sent pictures to her.

It’s such bullshit. This really shouldn’t matter that much.

don’t people realize that McConnell is a terrible senate majority leader who holds this country back? It’s been 6 years and the government can’t pass anything because of him. He really needs to lose his power. People need to see the big picture here.

I would like to see some polling on this, because I’m really thinking that it doesn’t matter in this environment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May not, especially in a blue wave. Haven’t seen any recent polling. He was up 3.6%.

But as I posted up thread, if this guy was presenting himself as some moral beacon, fucking his mistress in his own house and sending dick pics is going to be tough.

Has anyone seen a different commercial for Cornyn besides the one with the woman that is so grateful for some bill?

That's all he's got? YouTube, MNF, wherever he's got it, the same ad. 

It's more like a late night infomercial with a testimonial from a REAL American about how kind and caring he is. 

I saw one for MJ during the Cowboy debacle. Long form of the same squishy ad from Cornyn too. Hers seemed ok. It didn't make me cringe. I see her a lot more on FB, but that's probably my left leaning algorithm. 

Just now, thepop said:

She is terrible. Even for Republican standards.

Still mind boggling that she would be appointed to the senate immediately after being rejected by voters. She really fooled some Arizona gop leaders in thinking that she was the future. Or something was going on there.

The Az governor could have found someone that would be happy with a 2 year appointment and then retire as a senator.

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Republican politicians are between a rock and a hard place. They were unwilling to speak up against trump, they lost many long term gop voters and now they’re stuck with MAGA voters.  Feel zero sympathy for them.

tenor.gif?itemid=10501702

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HenryJames said:

This is so hilarious and so bad. I honestly don’t know why any voter with an IQ above retard level would vote for this woman.

republicans have enabled President Trump for nearly 4 long years. Who are these people trying to fool?  They might as well just give him their full throated support and let the chips fall where they may. These moments are comedic gold and not a good look for the candidates running.

Edited by Voldemort86

2 minutes ago, thepop said:

Not sure which senate candidate needs money at this point. They all got a big boost and there's not much time left. I'd be happy to donate more though if someone needed it.

Al Gross in Alaska is probably the best value pick if you’re looking. Needs it, doesn’t have much, not a large market so the dollar goes more. Down by 4% in recent poll from yesterday 

and that’s my draft analysis

29 minutes ago, thepop said:

Not sure which senate candidate needs money at this point. They all got a big boost and there's not much time left. I'd be happy to donate more though if someone needed it.

You can donate to a bunch at once in the link below, either unilaterally or by customizing specific amounts to the candidates of your choosing.

I’d personally suggest going hard for Harrison in SC, Greenfield in Iowa, Gross in Alaska, Espy in Mississippi, Bollier in Kansas and the GA seats. Honestly, you can’t go wrong with anyone they offer on that site.

(Should go without saying, but do not give to Amy McGrath, who isn’t an option in the link.)

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/getmitch

7 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

You can donate to a bunch at once in the link below, either unilaterally or by customizing specific amounts to the candidates of your choosing.

I’d personally suggest going hard for Harrison in SC, Greenfield in Iowa, Gross in Alaska, Espy in Mississippi, Bollier in Kansas and the GA seats. Honestly, you can’t go wrong with anyone they offer on that site.

(Should go without saying, but do not give to Amy McGrath, who isn’t an option in the link.)

I just don't know if Jamie Harrison needs any more money.

But yeah--the rest of your picks are good picks.  I will say that if you're going to donate, do it now.  Once you get past this week, it'll be really hard for any candidate to use that money to do anything other than retire campaign debt.

8 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Yes that's where I have donated. I'm just saying I haven't seen any numbers telling me they still need money at this point. They all got a massive boost.

20 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I just don't know if Jamie Harrison needs any more money.

But yeah--the rest of your picks are good picks.  I will say that if you're going to donate, do it now.  Once you get past this week, it'll be really hard for any candidate to use that money to do anything other than retire campaign debt.

Fair about Harrison -- I just really, really, really, really, really need to see an in-shock, teary-eyed Lady G conceding on election night.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Fair about Harrison -- I just really, really, really, really, really need to see an in-shock, teary-eyed Lady G conceding on election night.

I'm counting on Lady G being one of the ringleaders of the voting fraud bullshit. Even if SC does go for Harrison, the vote will be close enough that he can cry foul and postpone the inevitable for awhile. He'll ride the SS Trump to a watery death. 

Edited by Blotto

From listening to Amy.

Trump Trailing 14 and 16 points post debate/covid nationally

5 R held senate seats, all in toss up

3 R held senate seats lean dem (Maine, az, and Colorado)

8 seats in play.  Dems win half to get to 50

NC scandal, in normal year certainly would derail.  So much churn going on makes this unclear

Looks exactly the way it looked 4 years ago with the “grab them by the p” tape.  R’s expected total down ballot massacre. Expecting it again this year and there is no Comey letter coming. 

Difference is the opponent.  Biden was not who they wanted to face.  Rs wanted to go against Bernie. Intensity of dislike for biden much less than Hillary

Voters may not love biden, but he is much more palatable than Hillary was.

• Hook 'Em 2