Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

52 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Well, let’s start with the actual report. 

This dude's posting style sucks - sorta like ADHD but from the opposite end of the spectrum. If he were on surly, he'd also get crowdsourced with a quickness.

23 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It's so weird that the Rs think that the only reason Ds care about Russia is because Hillary lost.  They act like we thought she was our savior or some such.  I guess it makes sense because they DO think of the dotard as their savior, so it must be the same on the other side too.  If pretty much any other R had won, the reaction would not be nearly as severe, he just happens to be the absolute most horrifying president in our history.  For them to chalk it all up to "Dems are just sore losers" is just such childish and simple thinking not based in any reality.

That's pretty much the whole R platform

The. Best. People.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/03/under-a-cloud-shanahans-bid-for-top-pentagon-job-on-hold/

Patrick Shanahan’s nomination as U.S. defense secretary, once considered a lock, now could be slipping away.

The White House seems to be souring on the former Boeing executive amid an ethics investigation and a series of lackluster performances on Capitol Hill, where one former U.S. official said he appeared “dazed and confused” by lawmakers’ questions.

But the White House may have no viable alternative to lead the Pentagon, which has been under Shanahan’s acting stewardship since former Defense Secretary James Mattis resigned in protest of President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria. In other words, Shanahan may yet get the job by default.

The biggest obstacle to Shanahan’s nomination as permanent defense secretary is a Defense Department Office of Inspector General investigation into his alleged bias toward Boeing, where he worked for 30 years. The inquiry is expected to delay the nomination by up to two months, said one source with knowledge of internal White House discussions.

32 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It's so weird that the Rs think that the only reason Ds care about Russia is because Hillary lost. 

For them to chalk it all up to "Dems are just sore losers" is just such childish and simple thinking not based in any reality.

I don't really listen to his show anymore, but Limbaugh's words are red meat to the 40%. I'll go read a transcript of him comments from time to time, and they're just not reality.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/04/02/the-mueller-report-will-continue-to-arm-the-anti-trump-forces/

But the one thing I’m confident of that this report is filled with innuendo about the unfitness for office of Donald Trump and his family. I’m convinced that this report has a bunch of judgmental opinion in it about Trump’s character and his personality and his manner of speaking. So that even if there is no collusion, I believe this report will provide those who want it ongoing, quote, unquote, evidence that Trump is unfit.

Because this has been the objective of this from the get-go. The objective of all of this has not been an investigation. This has been a coup. It has been a silent coup determined and destined to overturn the election results of 2016. And it is ongoing. As I told Bret Baier and Sean Hannity last Thursday night, it hasn’t stopped, it isn’t over just because the Mueller report is in. It’s not finished. It’s an ongoing project, and it will continue.

Edited by retread

33 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

The White House seems to be souring on the former Boeing executive amid an ethics investigation and a series of lackluster performances on Capitol Hill, where one former U.S. official said he appeared “dazed and confused” by lawmakers’ questions.

Wait, he's unqualified because he's unethical and dumb?!? I kinda thought those were requirements to work in the Trump White House. 

Has EWAostrich come up for air since he got blown up claiming the high ground with Fuhrer Trump?

’I know what Trump wouldn’t do...’

Stop right there dumbass.  There’s nothing he wouldn’t do to protect the most fragile ego of all time.  If he could hang those who dissent, he 100% would.  So fuck your dumb ass...

Edited by ChiTownDoc

17 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Really?  Democrats have spent the last three years trying to overthrow an election in which their candidate lost and we are worried about what Trump would do if he loses an election?  I know one thing he won't do--lead a movement to abolish the electoral college.

If Trump won the popular vote (Ha!) and lost the EC,  of course he would.

Fuck me for replying, you're an idiot or a troll or both.

Edited by High Plains Drifter

12 minutes ago, Captainant said:

You're kidding, right? The right would go full martyr for trump if that happened. It would only further calcify the right

Yeah that could be a nightmare scenario. He would be elevated to sainthood by the right, any further investigation into him, his family, or related entities would be shouted down as disrespectful to the deceased (they will ignore the McCain bashing from a few weeks ago). 

Then a capable white nationalist can step in and take over the reigns.  We'd be truly fucked at that point.

8 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Yeah that could be a nightmare scenario. He would be elevated to sainthood by the right, any further investigation into him, his family, or related entities would be shouted down as disrespectful to the deceased (they will ignore the McCain bashing from a few weeks ago). 

Then a capable white nationalist can step in and take over the reigns.  We'd be truly fucked at that point.

Pence is not capable.

And we are truly fucked now. Better to go down in a spasm of violence rather than a slow coup.

31 minutes ago, NBMisha said:

Chrispy

21 minutes ago, Skyline said:

No way? I didn't see that coming. Apologies for the interruption. 

17 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Tahoe... donuts.... Chrispy.... how did I not make that connection?

holy shit, yall may be onto something.

except tahoe has a certain way of posting, and even made it over here in some capacity as i recall. he cannot seem to get away from that certain way of posting, and chrispy has displayed none of that methodology that i've seen.

9 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

holy shit, yall may be onto something.

except tahoe has a certain way of posting, and even made it over here in some capacity as i recall. he cannot seem to get away from that certain way of posting, and chrispy has displayed none of that methodology that i've seen.

~point of order~

Hayden, I appreciate your efforts to moderate this dumpster fire of a forum, but this is a little close to doxing to be posting out in the open. I know yall can see what IP's and what methods we're posting with, but I'd rather not have that stuff discussed publicly since it could just as well be me, or someone else who's not a gigantic piece of shit like chrispy that's being discussed openly

Edited by Captainant

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

~point of order~

Hayden, I appreciate your efforts to moderate this dumpster fire of a forum, but this is a little close to doxing to be posting out in the open. I know yall can see what IP's and what methods we're posting with, but I'd rather not have that stuff discussed publicly since it could just as well be me, or someone else who's not a gigantic piece of shit like chrispy

I figured that he was referring to posting style, and not IP or device information. If the latter I agree. 

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

~point of order~

Hayden, I appreciate your efforts to moderate this dumpster fire of a forum, but this is a little close to doxing to be posting out in the open. I know yall can see what IP's and what methods we're posting with, but I'd rather not have that stuff discussed publicly since it could just as well be me, or someone else who's not a gigantic piece of shit like chrispy that's being discussed openly

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

I figured that he was referring to posting style, and not IP or device information. If the latter I agree. 

yes, just about style. i don't really even go looking at IPs unless there is a good reason. even then, i try to disclose as little information as possible. for instance, when onboard claimed that david dennison was hugo. i checked, that wasn't the case, said as much, but didn't say more. 

believe it or not, your privacy is one of the most important things i try to safeguard.

• Like 9

Just now, hayden_horn said:

yes, just about style. i don't really even go looking at IPs unless there is a good reason. even then, i try to disclose as little information as possible. for instance, when onboard claimed that david dennison was hugo. i checked, that wasn't the case, said as much, but didn't say more. 

believe it or not, your privacy is one of the most important things i try to safeguard.

Fair enough, I appreciate the clarification

13 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Yeah they are definitely not the same poster.  Chrispy is somewhere around the Houston area anyway, not Bugtussle AL (or Huntsville).

Chrispy troll claims to live in the woodlands, is a rich pilot with his own planes, has family members with various afflictions and illnesses whenever you get too mean to him, has a bunch of illegal Mexican and foreign neighbors living around him (again in the woodlands mind you) and is fence post neighbors with now banned Vince McCoy Williams where they frequently talk about this board across the fence post. Totally normal. 

In reality he’s probably some dude in the Czech Republic posing as the above and trolling in underwear, or an aggy. Haven’t been able to figure that one out completely yet. 

• Haha 1