Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I think history will be kind to Obama.  Especially being the president wedged between the GWB/neoconservatives and the Russians/Trump.

Obama inherited the worst flaming bag of shit of any President in my lifetime — except for the one following Trump.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

DxUPImMXcAAkiUT.jpg:large

Might wanna pump the brakes on that.

The full, unedited video is out and the white kids never approach the Native Americans.  It was the other way around.  The harassment was coming from the other groups there protesting while the kids were just standing around waiting for their bus.   You got bamboozled. 

Lawsuits incoming is my guess.

Edited by SpiralOut

11 hours ago, Chooky said:

Having Rudy on your Sunday talk show to say more crazy shit is starting to have a WWE feel to it.  

Rudy is overplaying the incompetent senile counselor bit. It's so blatant that no one can miss it. I pity the client who puts his trust in Rudy, he's not receiving capable representation.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

You mean "standing around waiting for their bus looking sharp in the red MAGA hats or their heroes and mentors?" 

Didn't say they had good taste.  Just they didn't start anything or harass anyone.  They got approached and taunted.  Then they stood there laughing about it as kids are wont to do.

One of the kids was black and repeatedly got called the N-word.  

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/20/us/covington-kentucky-student-statement/index.html

Anyone acting like they were victimized by these kids is a fucking joke.  Anyone pretending these kids started shit is a fucking moron.

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Didn't say they had good taste.  Just they didn't start anything or harass anyone.  They got approached and taunted.  Then they stood there laughing about it as kids are wont to do.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/20/us/covington-kentucky-student-statement/index.html

Anyone acting like they were victimized by these kids is a fucking joke.  Anyone pretending these kids started shit is a fucking moron.

This might have worked, if there weren't, you know video.

Actually, this could be the motto of all of Trump's sycophants.

7 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

This might have worked, if there weren't, you know video.

Actually, this could be the motto of all of Trump's sycophants.

?

There is video.  It supports what the kids are saying.  They were harassed, cussed at, etc.  Then the Native American group moves up to them.  Tells them to go back to Europe, etc.  The kids do a school chant and laugh.  End of story.

I mean, the media would never spin a situation to gin up some controversy for ratings, right?

On 1/18/2019 at 11:01 AM, Welch said:

I actually appreciate the clarity that Republicans’ consistent and absolute dumbfuckery has provided for us.  I’ve become more fiscally liberal as a result.

I figure that Rs manage to be wrong (or acting in bad faith) on virtually everything... climate change, Jade Helm, bathroom bills, immigration “crises”, death panels, the debt ceiling, weapons of mass destruction, hurricane relief, child separation, “the tax cut will pay for itself”, etc.

I mean, if I know someone who is always wrong about everything I care about, I figure they’re probably wrong about everything else, too.

Well republicans have always liked to rail against "welfare queens" and people (they focus on blacks and minorities) who live off of welfare, and those people do exist, but they're such a small cost to the fed annually that the $2 trillion dollars that republicans gave to billionaires over the next 10 years in last year's tax overhaul would fund the entitlement program abuse alone for far far far longer than any of us will be alive.

Such a shit country that allows it's politicians to give all that away to the filthy rich while allowing it's own people to starve. All while acting with the utmost of righteous indignation. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

What even is this?

Shilling has been blackballed from sports landscape for white supremacist behavior and rhetoric. 

He's also the moron that invested his baseball millions in starting a video game company and lost it all. 

Edited by Junior Miller
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Shilling has been blackballed from sports landscape for white supremacist behavior and rhetoric. 

He's also the moron that invested his baseball millions in starting a video game company and lost it all. 

He lost a lot of other people’s (taxpayers) money in his video game pursuits as well. 

Wait, no wonder Trump likes him. 

6 hours ago, SpiralOut said:

Those kids are cunts.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I hope someone has the balls to ask donald if he knows what teams curt pitched on.

Hed guess Boston and be right via luck but we know he has no idea where he played

So why ask again?  He’d get it right, but through your mind reading prowess you’d be able to tell that it was luck? 

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

According to Pew Research Center 53% of people are retarded.  

29% are irredeemable (hm, seems to coincide with that base number we all keep saying)

23% are literally too stupid to exist and probably say "well, I'm not sure yet.  All Presidents are pretty bad, I mean, Obama sucked too...."

9 minutes ago, Js1 said:

29% are irredeemable (hm, seems to coincide with that base number we all keep saying)

23% are literally too stupid to exist and probably say "well, I'm not sure yet.  All Presidents are pretty bad, I mean, Obama sucked too...."

Case in point:

28 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

38300-A3-E-6184-46-D2-9-E6-B-C1-EAAE1-AD

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, SpiralOut said:

?

There is video.  It supports what the kids are saying.  They were harassed, cussed at, etc.  Then the Native American group moves up to them.  Tells them to go back to Europe, etc.  The kids do a school chant and laugh.  End of story.

I mean, the media would never spin a situation to gin up some controversy for ratings, right?

Those innocent little angels were wearing white nationalist caps at a rally to oppress women.   I'm gonna have to not give much of a shit about their little fucking feelings. 

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

George Will is a "libcuck". No one on the right gives a shit what he thinks anymore. 

Nobody on the right has ever given a shit about what George Will, or David Brooks, or Ross Douthat, or any of the other conservative opinion writers think. They're all affirmative action hires that allow their employers to argue that they're not part of the evil liberal media that the right loves to bitch about, and probably more importantly they give centristy liberals the illusion of a reasonable right that they can work with as an alternative to the progressive left. 

• Like 3