Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

14 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Slashing Education by 10%. Fuck him and fuck the GOP. Their defunding of Education in order to pay for tax cuts for the rich is the reason I stopped voting for them. This proposal is as predictable as the sunrise. 

will the Olds still back him when Medicare is cut?  Wake up America, the miliitary industrial complex is fucking you in the ass and you love it. 

14 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

The trumpkins aint gonna do jack shit except bitch on the internet, make everyone uncomfortable at Thanksgiving dinner, buy MS13 insurance and trumpy bears and yell at their own tv. 

Our military leaders hate trump. You can’t possibly run an authoritarian state without the backing of the country’s military leaders. So unless you think our generals, admirals, etc. have become full on trumpkins you’re completely wrong. 

Too much forgetting up in here.  Here we are forgetting the Obama election aftermath:  the insane mobilization of hate, and it's effective outcome.  Of course, the pubs are forgetters, too, like in the great recession and its causes.

I also think that stuff is self defeating.  People know when they are being condescended to.  Blexit was an obvious fake thing pushed by the right.  For that to fool black people, you have to assume zero awareness sub-80 IQ sort of people.  I’m sure there was a lot of “thanks, but I’m not a moron.”   It’s the underlying flaw with the efforts of people like D’Souza.  His whole argument assumes you are willing to accept the premise that black people as a whole are really really dumb and unaware, that’s why they vote 90% D, not because they’ve viewed the issues and see who is hostile to them.  

Same with Jexodus.  I’m sure they are totally unaware that the right has cozied up to Nazi stylings over the last few years and can’t wait to flock over to the right.  Who can forget the left’s embrace of the Nazi rallies in Charlottesville and Trump’s swift and unambiguous condemnation of it?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I also think that stuff is self defeating.  People know when they are being condescended to.  Blexit was an obvious fake thing pushed by the right.  For that to fool black people, you have to assume zero awareness sub-80 IQ sort of people.  I’m sure there was a lot of “thanks, but I’m not a moron.”   It’s the underlying flaw with the efforts of people like D’Souza.  His whole argument assumes you are willing to accept the premise that black people as a whole are really really dumb and unaware, that’s why they vote 90% D, not because they’ve viewed the issues and see who is hostile to them.  

Same with Jexodus.  I’m sure they are totally unaware that the right has cozied up to Nazi stylings over the last few years and can’t wait to flock over to the right.  Who can forget the left’s embrace of the Nazi rallies in Charlottesville and Trump’s swift and unambiguous condemnation of it?

Plus then you have to associate with the likes of Icono.

Gross. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Well you're not wrong, but I'm fairly sure those fake movements aren't created with the belief they will sway Blacks or Jews away from the democrat party, but rather to make those on the right fool themselves into thinking their overt racist and white nationalist beliefs are OK.  Cause you know, they have black friends, and a jewish accountant.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Well you're not wrong, but I'm fairly sure those fake movements aren't created with the belief they will sway Blacks or Jews away from the democrat party, but rather to make those on the right fool themselves into thinking their overt racist and white nationalist beliefs are OK.  Cause you know, they have black friends, and a jewish accountant.

Word.  More of his unending efforts to only govern to his base.  

18 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I'm fairly sure those fake movements aren't created with the belief they will sway Blacks or Jews away from the democrat party, but rather to make those on the right fool themselves into thinking their overt racist and white nationalist beliefs are OK.  Cause you know, they have black friends, and a jewish accountant.

171212_pol_kayla_moore_jews_16x9_384.jpg

Edited by BrickHorn

40 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

LOL @ Jexodus for another reason too.  Hmm.  Like exodus, but unlike the first one, this one is about Jewish people. So I need to add the J. 

I've been laughing about that since I first saw it on twitter yesterday. Waking up to see that Trump had tweeted Jexodus might be the best thing that's happened this year.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

And also kiddy concentration camps.  As someone whose grandfather was tortured and starved by actual Nazis, and who had family members in concentration camps in WWII, no fucking way will I ever vote for any Republican for so much as dog catcher after they accepted child separation with a wink and a nod, while spouting racist tripe about invasions and infestation.

36 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Bingo.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I know there was just a plane crash, but where the hell are the plane / pilot tweets coming from. Did Fox have a story about this? They don't even make sense. 

Boeing stock is down.  And the acting secretary of defense was Boeing's CEO.  And, hell, he already accepted credit for no plane crashes early in his term, must come up with rationalization and blame for plane crashes now.

Also bring back the DC-10!  And the Comet!  #MAGA

So if planes need to be simpler & aircraft carriers need steam catapults instead of digital then we can cut $100B from military spending easily, right? Tell those defense contractors to take out all of that complex stuff so pilots and sailors can be manly men, not scientists. Mike Pence would surely support this initiative.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

I've been laughing about that since I first saw it on twitter yesterday. Waking up to see that Trump had tweeted Jexodus might be the best thing that's happened this year.

Really, I don't want this to get lost.  This has had me laughing all morning.  "We want to capture the concept of Jews fleeing something.  So, we need a take on the word 'exodus'....yeah, that's what we need.  Because 'exodus' has no relationship to Jews on its own."  That's just some great unintentional comedy right there.

5 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So if planes need to be simpler & aircraft carriers need steam catapults instead of digital then we can cut $100B from military spending easily, right? Tell those defense contractors to take out all of that complex stuff so pilots and sailors can be manly men, not scientists. Mike Pence would surely support this initiative.

Artillery where you light a fuse.  Single shot rifles.  Fuck that, swords -- a blade never jams on you.  That's how we gotta go.  Plus side -- our defense budget is going to plummet, fiscal solvency is in our future.  Down side....gonna need some significant remedial training to get the troops up to speed on fighting like this:

top_banner.jpg