Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

House dems need to go hard after the trump White House for all costs related to his campaign event 

It pisses me off that the National Park Service had to divert $2.5MM to this shit show 

Edited by Upgrayedd

Jesus, what a hateful, bitter group of losers here.  Even have people wanting the President of the United States killed by lightning.   May I mention that Trump did not make one single reference to himself in that entire speech.  That entire speech was about America and all you can do is piss and moan about every bit of it.  You all are a piss poor excuse for Americans, never mind Texans.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 12

Just now, EMAWesome said:

Jesus, what a hateful, bitter group of losers here.  Even have people wanting the President of the United States killed by lightning.   May I mention that Trump did not make one single reference to himself in that entire speech.  That entire speech was about America and all you can do is piss and moan about every bit of it.  You all are a piss poor excuse for Americans, never mind Texans.

Well isn't that commendable and I'm glad we have a president where that has to pointed out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EMAWesome said:

L O L

3 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Thoughts on that bit of ‘airports’ brilliance??

11 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

4th.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

you’re totally right. he’s tremendous. 

24 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

The entire speech was about our military and it’s history, as well as an unpopular President attempting to glom onto a popular Institution.

The speech had very little to do with America or it’s ideals.  

Edited by yoladu
  • Like 3

Why doesn’t the White House hire a better speech writer ?

Why bother? I wouldn’t matter if Lincoln or Fred Douglas wrote for him, it would still come out of Trump as if written by monkeys banging on a keyboard.
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Fatigued and disappointed in harsh rhetoric and hateful intolerance, are ya?

• Like 1