Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

24 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I first thought mayo, then mashed potatoes, but now I think it's grits. The butter and the little bedbugs sprinkled on reinforce this observation. Grits are terrible without something to give them flavor. Properly flavored, they're gross with disgusting texture and viscosity. 

Grits? Wtf. 

27 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I first thought mayo, then mashed potatoes, but now I think it's grits. The butter and the little bedbugs sprinkled on reinforce this observation. Grits are terrible without something to give them flavor. Properly flavored, they're gross with disgusting texture and viscosity. 

If you think that's what grits look like then no wonder you have a low opinion of them.  Grits done properly are a great breakfast staple, but they do need butter, salt and pepper.

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Let me tell you one God damn thing... a breakfast consisting of fried eggs, hot links, biscuits with sausage gravy and grits can't be beat.  Of course if you eat it more than twice a year you'll be dead pretty soon.

Anything you have to drown in butter, salt, and pepper just so it's edible can definitely be beat.  He was way off on that looking like grits, but grits are a completely forgettable breakfast item so I'll allow it.

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Let me tell you one God damn thing... a breakfast consisting of fried eggs, hot links, biscuits with sausage gravy and grits can't be beat.  Of course if you eat it more than twice a year you'll be dead pretty soon.

Cubed home fries or just regular fries, my friend. Or, hell, prunes instead of grits.

I intentionally avoid the biscuits and gravy you describe for the opposite reason I avoid grits. I'd be dead in a month if I ate that breakfast equivalent of fentanyl.

7 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

If you think that's what grits look like then no wonder you have a low opinion of them.  Grits done properly are a great breakfast staple, but they do need butter, salt and pepper. and Tabasco

FIFY

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Let's say I eat that breakfast once a week and die of coronary artery disease in 5 years.

OR, I never eat that breakfast and get hit by a bus in 5 years.

Who's the winner NOW?

• Like 4

11 hours ago, triplehorn said:

If Trump's returns are cooked, that's on Trump.  But if DB had Trump's tax returns all along to examine for themselves as a part of due diligence before making hundreds of millions in Trump loans that no other bank would touch - and those returns are cooked - what does it say about Deutsche Bank ?  I think this is one potential land mine that could demonstrate DB as knowing and willing participants in a Trump/Russia laundering scheme.

There's a really good podcast... Trump Inc I think, that goes into the DB history with Trump. Short story... that was one dysfunctional bank with a really relaxed attitude of following... the rules under their CEO at that time. 

It sounds like Trump's private banker rep at DB (introduced by Kushner)... fell under Trump's fawning attention. Eventually Trump was getting loans from the private banking arm of DB to pay back loans from DB. 

9 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

They're Trump's closest friends.   He hasn't gotten them to do dick for America. 

You speak the Truth.

But you know, they are our biggest and bestest friends and even Melania likes Chairman Kim so that makes it possible to imagine that they like America too.

2 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

From AP fact check circa 4/2019:

According to the White House, Trump’s $91 billion estimate includes about $50 billion in expected future disaster disbursements that could span decades, along with $41 billion already approved. But actual aid to Puerto Rico has flowed more slowly from federal coffers, about $11 billion so far.

Even if the $91 billion figure eventually comes to fruition, it would not be the most ever provided for hurricane rebuilding efforts. Hurricane Katrina, which hit Louisiana and other Gulf Coast states in 2005, has cost the U.S government more than $120 billion.

25 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

bolsonaro is a fascist twat. so this is totally normal, i guess.

lulz

Bolsonaro is a toxic fascist who has already claimed falsely that he can't do anything about the fires and has turned down the G7's offer to help, but cool story, you crazy bedbug, keep on telling it

12 minutes ago, bolverk said:

That was new to me, and I loved it picturing John Goodman playing a Coen-esque character on a random rant.

@hayden_horn What was that from?

as far as i know, it's a legitimate complaint to the jimmy dean complaint line. it's been around for years.

also, i should note that it seemed to have had an effect, because jimmy dean is now sold at 16 oz.

"and they put it in that fucking pussy roll of sausage. son of a bitch. somebody needs their ass kicked. some little consumer geekazoid thought this up."

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9909802

honestly, how does he get away with this shit?

yes, people who live on caribbean islands will suffer hurricanes. 

it's like an 8.0 earthquake hits california, and trump tweets "wow, another major earthquake hit california. will it ever end? we already a helped rebuild san francisco."

and the "anywhere" in quotes. seriously. his brain is baked, fried, melted.

he needs to be removed from office, immediately. impeachment, 25th amendment. get him out of there. 

• Like 1

Half of me thinks it is crazy, but there is a fellow on Twitter who tweets about Trump and dementia. I know folks have mentioned that type of thing before w/respect to Trump, but this fellow lays it out rather rationally. I don't know much about dementia because cancer is the destroyer of lives in our family and we have thus far been spared the pain that so many families experience with Alzheimer's and dementia.

I don't have social media such as Facebook, etc but his account is public.

Anyway, here is his account: