Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

13 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

just got this from a successful guy that I know.  I didn't react well

Subject: Fw: No Wonder Obama Hates Trump! from skip

If Snopes said it was true they must have said it was justified because Snopes is a left wing support publication.

And every once in awhile - - - a little something to restore your faith -   

Good news is always sweet especially when even Snopes will verify same   ..  It's No Wonder Obama's Last Speech Went After Trump. Obama's recent speeches are not to support his Democratic Party: They are to slam Trump for taking away Obama's taxpayer-paid next 20 years vacation! Trump cancels Vacations, and Refunds money to the American Taxpayers.  
This was verified on Snopes as being true.  
TRUMP JUST ENDED OBAMA'S VACATION SCAM  
Obama was going to stick us for $2.1 billion or so. Before Obama left office, he arranged with the State Department for a series of "official visits" to foreign countries spanning the next 20 years.  
Using discretionary funds from the Office of Presidential Visits and Vacations, Obama was planning to use what would have been $2.1 billion in free vacations for him and up to 24 members of his family plus staff and even a dog sitter until the year 2036. He would have, that is, until Donald Trump put a stop to it.  
Trump, who is always looking for ways to save money, was presented with a ledger that contained all of the Obama travel plans and expenses. The ledger was found by one of the workers Trump hired from outside the typical White House staff. Trump immediately canceled the plans and recalled all Secret Service agents scheduled to protect the Obama’s anywhere outside of the United States  
The Obamas are also facing another new challenge at the hands of Trump. They're going to have to repay the government for all of those vacations that weren't official state business. The bill, after some small allowances for days that were possibly work related, is for $214 million. Of the 692 days the Obamas spent on vacation, almost none included any work at all. They ate, slept and golfed and Michelle was given shopping allowances from the Office of Discretionary Gifting Funds, which is supposed to be used to buy presents for visiting dignitaries..  
Feel free to share this. Many Americans will appreciate it.

Do these people even check?  I mean... if SNOPES said it was true...  well, I mean IF Snopes said it was true...  Oh wait, that's right, Snopes says it's false...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-trump-end-obamas-vacation-scam/

rating-false.png

17 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Subject: Fw: No Wonder Obama Hates Trump! from skip

If Snopes said it was true they must have said it was justified because Snopes is a left wing support publication.

Good news is always sweet especially when even Snopes will verify same   ..  It's No Wonder Obama's Last Speech Went After Trump. Obama's recent speeches are not to support his Democratic Party: They are to slam Trump for taking away Obama's taxpayer-paid next 20 years vacation! Trump cancels Vacations, and Refunds money to the American Taxpayers.  
Obama was going to stick us for $2.1 billion or so. Before Obama left office, he arranged with the State Department for a series of "official visits" to foreign countries spanning the next 20 years.  
Using discretionary funds from the Office of Presidential Visits and Vacations, Obama was planning to use what would have been $2.1 billion in free vacations for him and up to 24 members of his family plus staff and even a dog sitter until the year 2036. He would have, that is, until Donald Trump put a stop to it.  
Trump, who is always looking for ways to save money, was presented with a ledger that contained all of the Obama travel plans and expenses. The ledger was found by one of the workers Trump hired from outside the typical White House staff. Trump immediately canceled the plans and recalled all Secret Service agents scheduled to protect the Obama’s anywhere outside of the United States  
The Obamas are also facing another new challenge at the hands of Trump. They're going to have to repay the government for all of those vacations that weren't official state business. The bill, after some small allowances for days that were possibly work related, is for $214 million. Of the 692 days the Obamas spent on vacation, almost none included any work at all. They ate, slept and golfed and Michelle was given shopping allowances from the Office of Discretionary Gifting Funds, which is supposed to be used to buy presents for visiting dignitaries..  

the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet favor to men of skill; which should be clear from the fact that someone dumb enough to believe this is a successful guy

$2.1B for vacations over 20 years.

$105M per year.

$288K per day, every day.

Let that sink in.  Right wing nutjobs are currently buying into the theory that Obama had a plan to soak the US government for $288K per day, 365 days per year.  No time off from vacations, $288K PER DAY.

I weep for America.  Jesus.  Do some math you fools.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I weep for America.  Jesus.  Do some math you fools.

This reminds me of the time when Echeese totally fell hook, line and sinker for a report that Obama was going to move the population of the entire West Bank to Wyoming and that preparations were already being made to receive them in that state.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Party_Taco said:

In the very worst case, it will matter when we begin to heal our nation and amend our laws in order to prevent another such catastrophe. If he gets re-elected, or we don’t move forward with full derussification by leveraging such evidence as clear-form criminal behavior by anyone in elected office, then you can put me on the Brisket train cause we done...

Heal?  Doesn't matter really. The nation is done. In 2020, you could have a Trump win that just shitcans the nation outright, or you could have a Democrat winner who offers meaningful "healing" or whatever. None of it matters. A Democrat President could bring outright prosperity to broken rural towns and they will still vote Trumpist. There is always just gonna be a boiling cauldron of 30 to 40% racist. 

World War 2 wasn't won by being "right." Maybe the reset button always has to be pushed the hard way. 

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

just wait till you have to believe in an election and maybe even transfer power peacefully and shit. good luck with that.

Wait, so he was explicitly financially backed by,and indepted to Russians. How was then not in Muelleer's report? 

Are these loans still outstanding? Holy shit. If true, what more do you need? And as I've said repeatedly, every single person who has stood by him is a traitor and should be banished from public life.

Edited by horncyclist
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Mapache said:

What a horrible answer.  That’s what he he said and is our position (while mumbling.) obviously manafort didn’t believe what he was saying.

fuck Deutsche bank but I can understand their dilemma. Piss off trump and he defaults on his loans. Possibly already has done so. What happens if he’s president for 6 more years?  And the properties may not be worth the loan value. Especially with trumps name on them. Impossible situation.

It seems like if Trump were so clearly compromised with clear evidence of it n the hands of multiple people, that someone would have leaked the tax returns by now. I'm slightly skeptical for that reason but then maybe everyone that has them knows they'll get some polonium tea if they leak.

For sake of clarity, all republicans are traitors. Fuck these guys.

Edited by horncyclist
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, horncyclist said:

Wait, so he was explicitly financially backed by,and indepted to Russians. How was then not in Muelleer's report? 

Are these loans still outstanding? Holy shit. If true, what more do you need? And as I've said repeatedly, every single person who has stood by him is a traitor and should be banished from public life.

My thoughts, too.  If this is true and the Mueller investigation didn't find it, it doesn't seem like it was much of an investigation.  Weird. 

7 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

People still send and read email forwards? 

That's the most shocking news on this thread to date. 

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If trump has Russian co-signers, it’s only because trump outsmarted them and some are saying he should default on the loan to force the Russians to pay for it. We will see what happens. Trump didn’t get $100 billion by being dumb.  Duh.

The Art of the Deal !!!!

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If trump has Russian co-signers, it’s only because trump outsmarted them and some are saying he should default on the loan to force the Russians to pay for it. We will see what happens. Trump didn’t get $100 billion by being dumb.  Duh.

The Art of the Deal !!!!

6 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

This reminds me of the time when Echeese totally fell hook, line and sinker for a report that Obama was going to move the population of the entire West Bank to Wyoming and that preparations were already being made to receive them in that state.

That reminds me of every time echeese posted anything.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, horncyclist said:

Not sure if that was a typo or subtle brilliance but “ indepted” may be the single most accurate descriptor of trump I’ve ever seen. Pos rep regardless. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, elfenix said:

i went to elementary school with one of his granddaughters

/csb

I carried his golf bags once.  He gave me $20 when I picked him up to take him to his car, then tried to give me another $20 when we got to the car.  I didn't take it...he seemed kinda alzheimer-y

53 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Would the tax returns and the co-signers have been a part of the scope of Mueller’s investigation? Seems like that might be more of a counterintelligence investigation, not necessarily what Mueller was focusing on 

<checks notes...mumbles gibberish>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Sorry, but for me the WSJ is behind a paywall. If I understand it correctly this recent statement by Deutsche Bank was in response to the Federal Court order after the Bank's attorney refused to say if they had anything during a hearing. Is the court order in response to Mueller's subpoena? I haven't been following that area very closely.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Sorry, but for me the WSJ is behind a paywall. If I understand it correctly this recent statement by Deutsche Bank was in response to the Federal Court order after the Bank's attorney refused to say if they had anything during a hearing. Is the court order in response to Mueller's subpoena? I haven't been following that area very closely.

No, it's in response to a House subpoena.  Recall that Mueller farmed out around a dozen investigations that spun off from his work.  Assuming Bill Barr hasn't choked all of them out, those investigations are still going.  Re DB, we're seeing similar behavior that we see with other Mueller witnesses: they cooperated with Mueller's subpoenas but are blowing off Congressional ones despite the fact they already spoke to Mueller about the same stuff.  The big difference is without an indictment, what witnesses told Mueller doesn't just go public.  With Congress, it more quickly enters the public realm and without the need for charged criminality for it to be known.

10 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Moscow Mitch will give it a nod !

That nickname came along at just the right moment. Mitch won an unlikely race against an incumbent by making the incumbent a laughing stock. Such poetry to be had if the Russians cosigned the loans and it's up to Moscow Mitch to maintain the firewall for Comrade Donny.

• Like 1