Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

“Trump told gathered reporters that the memorandums would “be very short term. I don’t like MOUs because they don’t mean anything. To me, they don’t mean anything.”

Lighthizer then jumped in to defend the strategy, with Trump looking on. “An MOU is a binding agreement between two people,” he said. “It’s detailed. It covers everything in great detail. It’s a legal term. It’s a contract.”

But the president, unswayed, fired back at Lighthizer. “By the way I disagree,” Trump said.

The top Chinese negotiator, Vice Premier Liu He, laughed out loud.”

He’s a fucking moron. Of course Johnny Sack is a big fan.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

What has Trump done that has been favorable to Russia compared to his predecessors?

I realize this is a troll post, so I'm not going to spend much time on it. You have access to Google, if not the intellectual capacity to understand what you read. 

You can start with withdrawing weapons and military support for Ukraine from the GOP platform and compile a VERY long list. 

Diana Denman, a Republican delegate who supported arming U.S. allies in Ukraine, has told people that Trump aide J.D. Gordon said at the Republican Convention in 2016 that Trump directed him to support weakening that position in the official platform.

Add trying to drop sanctions, bringing Lavrov and Kislyak into the Oval Office and gloating about firing the FBI director over the whole "Russia thing". 

Throw in multiple times meeting with Putin without a single US representative. 

Maybe put in a dash of alienating NATO, EU and other allies. 

Simmer for a while with all the rest of the shit he's pulled that you can Google for yourself and baby, you got a stew going. 

• Like 6

What has Trump done that has been favorable to Russia compared to his predecessors?

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

He's pulling out of Syria and he pulled out of the Iran deal.

Both of those things help Russia.

Both help us.  

Opinions are like assholes Johnny, both of yours look stupid when you insist on sharing them in public. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

“Trump told gathered reporters that the memorandums would “be very short term. I don’t like MOUs because they don’t mean anything. To me, they don’t mean anything.”

Lighthizer then jumped in to defend the strategy, with Trump looking on. “An MOU is a binding agreement between two people,” he said. “It’s detailed. It covers everything in great detail. It’s a legal term. It’s a contract.”

But the president, unswayed, fired back at Lighthizer. “By the way I disagree,” Trump said.

Someone needs to post the video of this, because it’s hilarious.  Trade guy is clowning Trump...as Trump thanks him for doing it, because he has no clue what the guy is talking about.  

3 minutes ago, scottsins said:

Someone needs to post the video of this, because it’s hilarious.  Trade guy is clowning Trump...as Trump thanks him for doing it, because he has no clue what the guy is talking about.  

He's such an idoit.

Edited by retread
  • Like 1

He's a real estate guy and thinks the MOU is the same as an LOI.  A Letter of Intent is done all the time and broken all the time, depending on the wording. I've always been instructed to assume an LOI is binding due to *the possibility* the other side might litigate.  Since he likes to litigate he thinks the MOU, like his LOI's, are shit. 

20 minutes ago, elfenix said:

so diamond and silk are two black women who say nice things about trump on the internet/tv?  is that it?  is there anything else to get?  did they do anything to garner themselves any sort of fame before that?

None.  Just hopping on that Grift Train.  Quad City style.  

• Like 2

None.  Just hopping on that Grift Train.  Quad City style.  

They’re really kinda fantastic. When the 10-volume set of “The Trump Phenomenon - what the fucking fuck WAS that shit?” is written in the future (probably in another country, as we will be a post-book zoo, allowed to continue existing for other countries’ amusement), their chapter is going to be hysterical.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

I didn’t vote for Trump.  And I regret that now.  I think he’s doing a very good job.  I will vote for him in 2020. 

And he’s got a better than average shot of winning.  

You also think Texags and QAnon are the same thing as the politics board here. Sad!  Just be an aggy, they would accept and love you. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, retread said:

He's such an idoit.

I just don’t get it. Can’t any rational, thinking human watch this video and see that he has no fucking clue what he’s talking about? It’s so obvious. We’ve all known that person that just bullshits and keeps talking and rephrases words to make it sound like they’re saying something different when it’s just the same confused speech. How are there people out there that STILL think this guy has any clue about anything at all? 

Holy shit. 

4 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Is this a joke?

How about changing the official GOP party platform to remove language calling for Russia to leave Crimea?

Inviting Russian spies into the Oval office with only Russian "journalists" present?

How about giving them classified info on Israel while in said meeting?

Or refusing to implement sanctions that were voted for by Congress and signed by the President?...aka himself!

Or having the Treasury department lift sanctions on 3 of his Russian buddies?

Or warning Putin about airstrikes so they and their cohorts can get out of the way before you bomb a military site...which by the way, was barely damaged?

Or having private meetings with Putin without notes being taken?

Or believing what Putin tells you as opposed to your own intelligence organization?

And those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

You talk to him like you think he hears you. He doesn't hear you. His fingers are in his ears and he's saying "la la la la la la la."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

You also think Texags and QAnon are the same thing as the politics board here. Sad!  Just be an aggy, they would accept and love you. 

Please Christ stop quoting the nitwit.  Or don't, if that's what you choose to engage.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Like 1

My personal experience with visa holders from India usually leaves me hoping we can bring more people like that into this country as soon as possible. 

I would generally agree with this, the execration being when one is on the shitter next to an Indian. Why so explosive?

Well in that case the correct response would have been to remind those people that unemployment is at or below 4%, so the reason some people are not getting calls is because of the person looking back at them in the mirror. 
In my industry we are talking to college sophomores and juniors during recruiting. For senior year we're on campuses as soon as the academic year starts to interview any candidates who didn't already intern with us. Before Halloween any of those have offers. 
You know who comes calling in the spring, right before graduation? The leftovers without offers, and if we decide to interview them, they consistently prove why they're still looking. 
Over the past few years, in this job market, it's become virtually essential to recruit this way. 
Not all industries are the same, but in my experience, the competition today lies solely between corporations in the race to get good candidates. That's good for the candidates. 
The job market will always be tough and unfair for the ill prepared. 

Industry?

It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in San Antonio. And I'm still shocked that Republicans would vote for such a deeply-unpopular, corrupt, immoral, incompetent failed-businessman to be the face of their party.

For people like me, who's voted Republican 80% of the time, this is a lesson that I'll never forget.

Edited by Bookman
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, elfenix said:

so diamond and silk are two black women who say nice things about trump on the internet/tv?  is that it?  is there anything else to get?  did they do anything to garner themselves any sort of fame before that?

By their names I've always assumed they were strippers.

Just in case anyone didn't have this national holiday on their calendar.

So Independence Day Celebration will be renamed a Salute to America? I dont know what DC normally does, but I bet DC gets less people this year. Trump will then brag about how many people went to the Salute.

5 hours ago, DixonHur said:

Is this a joke?

How about changing the official GOP party platform to remove language calling for Russia to leave Crimea?

Inviting Russian spies into the Oval office with only Russian "journalists" present?

How about giving them classified info on Israel while in said meeting?

Or refusing to implement sanctions that were voted for by Congress and signed by the President?...aka himself!

Or having the Treasury department lift sanctions on 3 of his Russian buddies?

Or warning Putin about airstrikes so they and their cohorts can get out of the way before you bomb a military site...which by the way, was barely damaged?

Or having private meetings with Putin without notes being taken?

Or believing what Putin tells you as opposed to your own intelligence organization?

And those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

all solid points, but i'm not sure why anyone is quoting or posting serious replies to disingenuous garbage like Johnny Sack.  either ignore or neg, and move on.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

To be fair trump thinks contracts are meaningless too 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

They’re really kinda fantastic. When the 10-volume set of “The Trump Phenomenon - what the fucking fuck WAS that shit?” is written in the future (probably in another country, as we will be a post-book zoo, allowed to continue existing for other countries’ amusement), their chapter is going to be hysterical.

I woke up to this, and yes!  Perfectly put.

And then I had a song show up in my mind:

Children are innocent
Teenagers are fucked up in the head
Adults are even more fucked up
And elderlies are like children

Will there be another race
To come along and take over for us?
Maybe martians could do
Better than we've done
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!

My friend says we're like the dinosaurs
Only we are doing ourselves in
Much faster than they
Ever did
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!

We will make great pets
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We will make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I woke up to this, and yes!  Perfectly put.

And then I had a song show up in my mind:

Children are innocent
Teenagers are fucked up in the head
Adults are even more fucked up
And elderlies are like children

Will there be another race
To come along and take over for us?
Maybe martians could do
Better than we've done
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!
We'll make great pets!