Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

15 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

You know they are already setting up their own research/public policy organizations/think tanks so they can put out wrong information and reference their research centers to provide credibility.  Link this with Fox News and Sinclair and they'll bring back manufacturing, coal and whatever else they want you to believe.   

Hell yes! Back to work at the buggy whip factory.  Finally!!!! 

14 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

You know they are already setting up their own research/public policy organizations/think tanks so they can put out wrong information and reference their research centers to provide credibility.  Link this with Fox News and Sinclair and they'll bring back manufacturing, coal and whatever else they want you to believe.   

You mean like the Marshall Institute, the Heartland Institute, the Competitive Enterprise Institute, and so on? Don't they have enough already?

• Like 1

Tertiary syphilis patient with a narcissistic personality disorder. It's exactly what the 25th was intended for. Unfortunately, our predecessors thought people would be more concerned about our nation's welfare than their political party.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

25th Amendment.

The guy who called for the execution of innocent Americans praises a foreign authoritarian judicial system. True to form.

Been said before, but can't be said enough. If you support this guy, you're fucked up beyond words. It doesn't matter how many people you're surrounded by who support him. I believe people can redeem themselves, but you cannot continue to support this guy and believe there's not something seriously wrong with you.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

That's a huge head start.  Which states have voted to stop teaching evolution?  Pretty sure there's a few of those...at least been discussed in OK and KS. 

Don't forget, the "Creation Museum" is also in Kentucky. I have to drive past it to get from CVG to my customer in Cincinnati. The parking lot looks like a pay by the week car lot. 

2 hours ago, Captainant said:

Today and Thursday are closed door hearings, but I'm sure we'll get some detail of what was discussed. Tomorrow is public and is going to be fucking spectacular

Cohen’s rep is already in the sewer.  The funny thing is some R’s could/will end up looking like idiots if they go over the top refuting some outlandish claim for which Cohen has already provided proof - to Mueller.  Will the R’s tread lightly?

LOL.  <popcorn>

Edited by ChiTownDoc

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Technically they never took the full vote in the House but three articles of impeachment against Nixon passed the House Judiciary Committee. 

Well, yeah . . . but he resigned before impeachment proceedings began.  There's no reason to be inaccurate.

1 minute ago, Chooky said:

"Michael Cohen is a dishonest, lying sack of felony pus so rotten and fetid that he should never be believed. Only an idiot would believe him. I employed him for twelve years."

As did Sean Hannity and they only employ dishonest, lying sacks of pus.  It's a performance review question--Huckabeef out front should have told ya. 

I would think it would get you all kinds of yard cred if you were the first to rape Cohen or Stone or Mannafort or any other trump stooge once they get to federal prison general population.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I would think it would get you all kinds of yard cred if you were the first to rape Cohen or Stone or Mannafort or any other trump stooge once they get to federal prison general population.  

They will be protected by the AB, most likely...except Cohen, because reasons

Edited by Pescado_Rojo