Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Make a racially charged comment and demonstrate he doesn't know which is which on a map. Next.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He's not going to say anything until he gets his marching orders from Putin. Fortunately, Sergey Lavrov is in Hanoi so the lines of communication are probably open. 

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He's getting attacked from every gottdam side.  He's toast--campaign finances, taxes, inaugural committee--all without even discussing collusion.  Being elsewhere is actually his best option at the moment and Dotard probably doesn't even recognize it.  

50 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

He's getting attacked from every gottdam side.  He's toast--campaign finances, taxes, inaugural committee--all without even discussing collusion.  Being elsewhere is actually his best option at the moment and Dotard probably doesn't even recognize it.  

He finally went to Vietnam and he's getting killed at home. 

(Credit to Seth Meyers for that one.)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Al's about to see how Trump keeps his tax returns shielded from public access?

No. Trumps taxes are about to be subpoenaed. We'll all get a good look, just like we should have before the election. 

I really need to stop saying I've heard and seen it all with Dotard. This is worse than saying he believed Putin. I have no words. 

But trump did the unimaginable by bringing otto home, albeit he was a vegetable by then and died later... but isnt that enough?! 

Of course kim knows. It was an international story that put his country in the headlines. He probably visited otto once a week to see how he's suffering

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I pity the children of the future that will have to study the Trump administration. 

It will be interesting to see how much of it is whitewashed. 

With the internet and archives, will be hard to whitewash stuff

On 2/25/2019 at 7:18 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

He hasn't been paying attention. This isn't a new idea. It's another step in the progression of the GOP's war on science. This is just one more way in which Dubya foreshadowed Trump. Trump is just turning it up to 11. 

This was published in 2005 and it still holds up:

41JOqu3xhKL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Except for Big Pharma science.  Gotta prop up those ridiculous drug prices with R&D, amirite?

On 2/26/2019 at 8:40 PM, 4th&Five said:

Mmkay 

So "it' now is legitimizing NK as a world player who deserves a spot at the big table?

9 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Except for Big Pharma science.  Gotta prop up those ridiculous drug prices with R&D, amirite?

So "it' now is legitimizing NK as a world player who deserves a spot at the big table?

Maintaining status quo with N. Korean nukes while weakening our own position and alienating our allies in the region. Art of the deal, baby. Only Trump could accomplish that.