Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, sachick said:

He's rambling now.

"you should ask for the first conversation, there's a rumor they want the first conversation, they should ask for pence's conversation"

w.t.f.

this guy is a drooling moron. claims the "conversations were all perfect," like he really believes that memo he released isn't a major fucking problem. i can't imagine what's contained in those other conversations. he's not even a clever criminal. this is like being ruled by caligula.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 1:57 PM, Bateshorn said:

Of course, there is some wicked irony in him getting impeached trying to beat Biden, only to see Warren win the nomination.

Well, in July, Biden seemed to be a lock.   Plus not sure any other D candidates had potential scandals in foreign land like Biden.

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Where are our resident Trumpkins this fine day??

I WANT MY FLESHY POUND OF FLESH YOU IGNORANT COCKWHISTLES

They are all off trying to hide their money from Warren. 

Protect Your Assets From President Warren

William Baldwin

William Baldwin Senior Contributor Investing

•  

Eight ways to make your net worth and your income look small.

Democratic Presidential Candidates Attend Iowa LGBTQ Forum

Senator Elizabeth Warren (Photo by Scott Olson)

Getty Images

What a decade it has been! First, the Fed’s asset reflation that made rich people ridiculously rich. Soon to come, the recoil.

Political experts may put a low probability on Elizabeth Warren’s getting elected next year and then getting both houses of Congress in 2022. I’m an amateur on politics and a cynic. I put the odds at one in four....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/baldwin/2019/09/22/protect-your-assets-from-president-warren/#25c709264b2a

28 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Fuck yeah.  This is how it's done.   Let this be an example for all

To be perfectly candid I'm not comfortable with this approach.  This feels like stooping to the same level as Fox News by imposing editorial "analysis" in the midst of reporting.

I guess that's where we are now.  The viewing public doesn't have a long enough attention span to wait for analysis or has no ability for critical thinking so we have to shove it down their throat as a story is developing.

2 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

To be perfectly candid I'm not comfortable with this approach.  This feels like stooping to the same level as Fox News by imposing editorial "analysis" in the midst of reporting.

I guess that's where we are now.  The viewing public doesn't have a long enough attention span to wait for analysis or has no ability for critical thinking so we have to shove it down their throat as a story is developing.

How about an "analyst" with a replay button and slo-mo, like on a football broadcast.  "Let's hear that one again, because it sounded like complete bullshit (replays tape)...yep, right here is where the motherfucker lied"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

agreed.  it's like a bad movie.  if i walk out of it early, i don't feel as comfortable trashing it to everyone i talk to.

i want to see the end.  maybe there's a twist!

5 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

How about an "analyst" with a replay button and slo-mo, like on a football broadcast.  "Let's hear that one again, because it sounded like complete bullshit (replays tape)...yep, right here is where the motherfucker lied"

This would be much better than breaking into a live press conference.  Hell, John Oliver does that nearly every week.

Jesus titty-fucking christ, how I yearn for the day that the president of the United States is no longer a fucking brain-dead buffoon.

Every time that orange piece of shit makes a public appearance, you know he's going to embarrass the country. Originally, I had hope that he could occasionally disguise the fact that he is a complete retard, but now I know that's never gonna happen. No matter how small the task or engagement, Trump always leaves me wanting to kick every single Trump voter square in the cunt.