The House Oversight Committee 2019

Hugo Stiglitz

3 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

He has to survive 614 days.... How long did this investigation take to get to court? I think he survives, but is tarnished and has no hopes. He elects to not rerun (cleaning the swamp) and hands off to some limp dick who will pardon him.

He’s gonna get desperate soon. If he seeks advice from the Kremlin, I’ll be concerned that the next distraction play involves serious violence, something making caging children look quaint. If he sticks with the Miller/Kushner/Junior braintrust, i’ll be concerned about the stress on my body from the uncontrollable laughing. 

2 minutes ago, softlynow said:

He’s gonna get desperate soon. If he seeks advice from the Kremlin, I’ll be concerned that the next distraction play involves serious violence, something making caging children look quaint. If he sticks with the Miller/Kushner/Junior braintrust, i’ll be concerned about the stress on my body from the uncontrollable laughing. 

Go with the latter. These boys are pretty close and most know what their oath means. 

$_3.JPG?set_id=2

Man....y’all remember when it was a reflection of conservative values that we HAD to impeach the president for lying...about a blowjob? I sure do. Actually agreed with it too, because lying undermines the very rule of law that the president is charged with upholding.

Trump lying about a blowjob wouldn’t even move the needle when put up against all the other shit he’s lied and deceived about. But those conservative values, about honesty and the rule of law....man....they musta gotten caught in a black hole or something.

Republicans, we’re all looking at you, and laughing at you. You’re making glorious fucking asses of yourselves.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

CRY MORE NBINCH

giphy.gif

I have to say rhis was my favorite moment today. This dude marched a token black out there. Not several. ONE. If you are captain "i am not a racist, ask my black friend the chairman" you fucking lose the argument shitbag, after all the partisan shit you pulled today.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Please gaze upon the breathtaking stupidity of the latest Trumpkin hot take resulting from today’s hearing -

I like this response in the comments: If I drive drunk, but I didn't INTEND to drive drunk I'm still gonna get arrested for driving drunk.

4 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Careful, if you say his name one more time he's going to show up and tell us we don't understand politics and ask a bunch of condescending questions. 

Thank god I stole his username on the migration, parked it on a fake email I don't remember, and he got pissy and left. That guy was the fucking worst. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

To be fair, I was one of those guys who thought Clinton should've been impeached and convicted for perjury.

And I'm one of those guys who thinks Trump should finish his term from the inside of a very dark prison cell.

Call me weird, but I expect the president to not commit crimes, before OR during his time in office.

Whether there's an R or a D next to his name is irrelevant. And it shouldn't be relevant.

The USA has a completely backwards criminal justice system. It punishes those who commit crimes that have zero effect on 99.9999999 percent of the American population and let go the crimes committed by politicians/police/corporations that have massive consequences to almost every American. 

Some guy whacks his wife in Iowa it's terrible but it doesn't affect me or you or anyone who doesn't know them. These corrupt republican politicians passing corrupt legislation and taking campaign contribution bribes negatively impacts every one of us. 

Yet the guy who killed his wife is the only one doing prison time. Probably why we're quickly becoming the country that was gifted every advantage possible by 200 years of predecessors only to fuck it all up and go down in flames. The generations of Americans alive today are the embodiment of Donald Trump. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

I like this response in the comments: If I drive drunk, but I didn't INTEND to drive drunk I'm still gonna get arrested for driving drunk.

Not to mention he did try to win he just didn't think he would. Also, most of the defrauding of the American people has occurred since he took office so kind of blows that dipshit out of the water. 

LOL even though he has blocked me he has posted about me about 10x in the last 24 hrs.  Good ol' Henry thinks it to be an insult but makes him look petty and obsessed to be honest with letting the world know he doesn't see posts from tjhooker.  Over and over and over again.  I find it comical.

Yeah but he didn’t get a whiny post deleted in PiHB

14 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlfjnjYqjTlbqFm-RIV4F

This is nearly right but it should be more like this:

il_570xN.1086792993_dfua.jpg

13 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

F2A4E2C5-4A2A-4B3B-A71B-D83AA75CC1EF_zps

But how do we know that’s Trump’s signature? 

How many of our lawyers here use the Esq title?  I have an idea dotard insisted he use it to make Trump look classier, having and Esq under his employ. 

9 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Yeah the basic approach on talk radio this morning is  geared toward people who didn't watch, and morons (or both).  The whole thing was horrible for democrats, and the only thing Cohen didn't lie about was no collusion.  And none of the things discussed about Trump affects any American - not your schools, your paycheck, it doesn't matter.  I have way more contempt for the media people who push this narrative than for the stupid clods that buy it.  And that's saying something.

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Yeah the basic approach on talk radio this morning is  geared toward people who didn't watch, and morons (or both).  The whole thing was horrible for democrats, and the only thing Cohen didn't lie about was no collusion.  And none of the things discussed about Trump affects any American - not your schools, your paycheck, it doesn't matter.  I have way more contempt for the media people who push this narrative than for the stupid clods that buy it.  And that's saying something.

There was some strong rebuttal of the details of the Cohen accusations by the Pubs. 🤣

15 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Whoa, that's pretty fucking direct....if Trump loses the 2020 election, Cohen doesn't think there would be a peaceful transfer of power...JFC

15 hours ago, Anastasis said:

lucille-portable.gif

Cohen and Donny Deutsch, who both personally know Trump, say he is capable of this.  The GOP has shown 0 willingness to stand up to him.  You're a fucking fool if you don't think this is a possibility, but yeah roll your eyes.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

If by "not peaceful" you mean "tanks in the streets", then I'm with Anastasis.

If by "not peaceful" you mean "howling at the media, rancorous nonsense, burning everything on the way out, casting accusations and demanding investigations", then I'm not.

I see zero possibility that Trump leaves office in a way that befits the normal, publicly amicable, transition of power in the US. And that's not for nothing. I'm not a huge ~decorum~ guy in politics, but in the elite halls of power those little niceties are what keep people from dying later on.

• Like 2