The House Oversight Committee 2019

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

can i PLEASE punch jim jordan in the face, yall?  Please!:!?!?!

I think we could make a pretty good dent in the national debt if we let people pay to punch Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz and Sean Hannity in the face.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Whoa, that's pretty fucking direct....if Trump loses the 2020 election, Cohen doesn't think there would be a peaceful transfer of power...JFC

Of course there wouldn't be. Trump hasn't shown the Constitution or our form of government anything resembling respect before. Why would he change? Why would he give up the presidency just because he lost an election?

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

So gold stars go to :

1. AOC for the Blue Team.

2. Amash for the Red Team (default win).

Thought Representative Khanna did a pretty decent job, too, in terms of staying focused and attacking an angle. The worst parts of all of these are the people who act emotional and just go for theatrics. I know they work with the bases but if you're appealing to brain stems during a Congressional hearing then fuck you.

10 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Whoa, that's pretty fucking direct....if Trump loses the 2020 election, Cohen doesn't think there would be a peaceful transfer of power...JFC

Thats fine. Send a seal unit to the white house to remove his ass.  Trump will have no choice. He won't have anyone of note backing him. 

• Like 1

Just now, RPM said:

I was impressed with AOC. Pretty much all business and to the point. Surgical strike.

Yep. Cohen named a bunch of potential lines of interest for investigators. I assume they already know of all these folks, but good to get it on the record. 

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Thought Representative Khanna did a pretty decent job, too, in terms of staying focused and attacking an angle. The worst parts of all of these are the people who act emotional and just go for theatrics. I know they work with the bases but if you're appealing to brain stems during a Congressional hearing then fuck you.

I once attended a CLE taught by a stand-up comic who claimed scientific research proved you could be a high-functioning human being with only a brain stem and fluid in your head.  Weirdest 8 hours of my life.