The House Oversight Committee 2019

Hugo Stiglitz

54 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Feinstein is dogshit and has been for decades. She exists to extend copyright law indefinitely for Hollywood. The lowest of the low, and if she wasn't an incumbent Democrat, she'd have been tossed long ago.

43 minutes ago, Red Five said:

So fucking sick of the indignation. “This is an embarrassment!”. No the embarrassment is y’all sitting on your fucking asses for two years and doing nothing.

The embarrassment is them having this guy as their campaign finance chair.

28 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Definite future 40 YO thread material.  Years down the road.

Is that disrespectful?

Probably, but she's a congressman, so it's not like respect is necessary.

1 minute ago, Steel Shank said:

MSNBC Hostess with the mostest. She's pregnant, too, if that matters pone way or another.

It means she puts out. In.

40 minutes ago, retread said:

Good job, Virgin Islands.

Not "Virgin" any more, I guess.

• Like 1

Just now, Mo Horn said:

Thanks for straightening me out. Sadly I felt like I had to ask. I have no idea what is real today. We live in bizarro world. 

If that picture is what throws you, you must have a really hard time with Alex Jones.

3 hours ago, UncleCharlie said:

The one thing I can never get past and the one thing I think is the worst travesty of this whole situation.

Trump got to fuck Karen McDougal.  That brings a tear to my eye.

He may have fucked Karen McDougal, but he has to go through life knowing he fathered Eric and Don Jr, 

You’ve got that going for you.   

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He may have fucked Karen McDougal, but he has to go through life knowing he fathered Eric and Don Jr, 

You’ve got that going for you.   

He really only fucked like 1.5 inches of her with his mushroom, so to me she is still basically  a virgin.

Meadows looks like a real fucking idiot along w/ Jim jordan to anyone who is educated. Ohio I understand cause the brain drain in the state is real, North Carolina I’m not understanding with all the universities and recent relocation of eastern US headquarters there out of traditional east coast destinations in the NE.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Coors yellow belly said:

Meadows looks like a real fucking idiot along w/ Jim jordan to anyone who is educated. Ohio I understand cause the brain drain in the state is real, North Carolina I’m not understanding with all the universities and recent relocation of eastern US headquarters there out of traditional east coast destinations in the NE.

North Carolina is arguably the most gerrymandered state in the nation and currently has an ongoing election fraud scandal in one of it's US House districts.  It's elected officials do not represent the majority will of the people in the state.

Edited by kevwun

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

not only did he not think things through, he doubled down by appearing in the room before the testimony. that's a mob tactic of intimidation. matt gaetz is a massive dumbass.

I can't recall where or who, but in the last 24 hours I saw someone on cable news speak to the truth that Trump's behavior has infected the entire Republican party.  The right is increasingly emboldened by the insane combination of hubris and bullshit that DOTUS operates under, and they're taking their cue.  Gaetz is a perfect example.

1 minute ago, Celery Man said:

i'm in Germany and have missed everything.  Should I stay?

well, on the one hand, you have to deal with german restaurant service. on the other hand, you got really great food and beer. tough choice, given the entertainment this shitshow is giving us.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I can't recall where or who, but in the last 24 hours I saw someone on cable news speak to the truth that Trump's behavior has infected the entire Republican party.  The right is increasingly emboldened by the insane combination of hubris and bullshit that DOTUS operates under, and they're taking their cue.  Gaetz is a perfect example.

I’m disgusted by saying this but politically it was a savvy move by Gaetz.  The absolute worst consequence he could face is having to resign from office if criminal charges were ever on the table. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

14 minutes ago, kevwun said:

North Carolina is arguably the most gerrymandered state in the nation and currently has an ongoing election fraud scandal in one of it's US House districts.  It's elected officials do not represent the majority will of the people in the state.

Yea I know, I just don’t understand how you can divide up the research triangle where I’m assuming the bulk of the population is and just fuck it up unimpeded  I’m sure the changes since 2010 ( last redistricting) will make it close to impossible to continue that way

Edited by Coors yellow belly

12 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

not only did he not think things through, he doubled down by appearing in the room before the testimony. that's a mob tactic of intimidation. matt gaetz is a massive dumbass.

It's impressive to stand out as a dumbass in a room full of dumbasses. He is, indeed, massive.

4 hours ago, UncleCharlie said:

The one thing I can never get past and the one thing I think is the worst travesty of this whole situation.

Trump got to fuck Karen McDougal.  That brings a tear to my eye.

That revelation was like this scene from Happy Gilmore.

ElDHqP.gif

5 minutes ago, Coors yellow belly said:

Yea I know, I just don’t understand how you can divide up the research triangle where I’m assuming the bulk of the population is and just fuck it up unimpressed. I’m sure the changes since 2010 ( last redistricting) will make it close to impossible to continue that way

More than gerrymandering.  More than that dude that just got busted stuffing ballot boxes.  You can read about North Carolina as the center of voter oppression  suppression for hours.  You can get an appetizer in this opinion.

http://www.ca4.uscourts.gov/opinions/published/161468.p.pdf

Although the new provisions target African Americans with almost surgical precision, they constitute inapt remedies for the problems assertedly justifying them and, in fact, impose cures for problems that did not exist.

Edited by SuingToGetAMessageBoard?