The House Oversight Committee 2019

Hugo Stiglitz

9 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Tahoe is Cohen?

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Nah, Cohen is a better man than Tahoe.

And Cohen is a fucking scum bag.

Careful, if you say his name one more time he's going to show up and tell us we don't understand politics and ask a bunch of condescending questions. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Obstructing justice 

I suspect pardons. And because Trump offered the pardon on a recorded call and the call ended up in the hands of investigators, it is the reason Michael Cohen found God and decided to cooperate because he thought Trump couldn't or wouldn't pardon him because of it.

1 minute ago, Yuk said:

I suspect pardons. And because Trump offered the pardon on a recorded call and the call ended up in the hands of investigators, it is the reason Michael Cohen found God and decided to cooperate because he thought Trump couldn't or wouldn't pardon him because of it.

Good guess and that would be obstruction of justice 

2 minutes ago, Yuk said:

Oh please, please, please let this be it.

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Aren't most reps former lawyers?  They all suck at asking questions.

Very rarely did any of them spend much time practicing law or were many of them very good at it.  They have law degrees because, yknow, they make laws.  Sometimes.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

I just caught a bit of Buck Sexton's show on AM radio. 

(No, I'm not a masochist, it was on the dial because I was listening to Jeff Ward and Ed Clements earlier.)

(OK, I guess I am a masochist.)

Anyway, it was all poor Buck could do to muster up the effort to slay this dog/pony show for the sham it was, and point out how desperate the Dems were, and oh by the way did you realize Michael Cohen is a liar?  I don't begrudge the right for their view so much as I begrudge them for how fucking LAZY they are.  There is plenty out there to criticize, and they always latch onto the wrong things.