What the fuck is this?

CurlyDumps

Overview

Priapism is a prolonged erection of the penis. The persistent erection continues hours beyond or isn't caused by sexual stimulation. Priapism is usually painful.

Although priapism is an uncommon condition overall, it occurs commonly in certain groups, such as people who have sickle cell anemia. Prompt treatment for priapism is usually needed to prevent tissue damage that could result in the inability to get or maintain an erection (erectile dysfunction).

Priapism is most common in men in their 30s.

Symptoms

Priapism symptoms vary depending on the type of priapism. The two main types of priapism are ischemic and nonischemic priapism.

Ischemic priapism

Ischemic priapism, also called low-flow priapism, is the result of blood not being able to leave the penis. It's the more common type of priapism. Signs and symptoms include:

• Erection lasting more than four hours or unrelated to sexual interest or stimulation
  • Rigid penile shaft, but the tip of penis (glans) is soft
  • Progressive penile pain

Recurrent or stuttering priapism, a form of ischemic priapism, is an uncommon condition. It's more common in males who have an inherited disorder characterized by abnormally shaped red blood cells (sickle cell anemia). Sickle cells can block the blood vessels in the penis. Recurrent priapism describes repetitive episodes of prolonged erections and often includes episodes of ischemic priapism. In some cases, the condition starts off with unwanted and painful erections of short duration and might progress over time to more frequent and more prolonged erections.

Nonischemic priapism

Nonischemic priapism, also known as high-flow priapism, occurs when penile blood flow isn't regulated appropriately. Nonischemic priapism is usually painless. Signs and symptoms include:

• Erection lasting more than four hours or unrelated to sexual interest or stimulation
  • Erect but not fully rigid penile shaft

When to see a doctor

If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, you need emergency care. The emergency room doctor will determine whether you have ischemic priapism or nonischemic priapism. This is necessary because the treatment for each is different, and treatment for ischemic priapism needs to be done as soon as possible.

If you experience recurrent, persistent, painful erections that resolve on their own, see your doctor. You might need treatment to prevent further episodes.

• Like 1

Just now, CurlyDumps said:

unless the Ad is a movie teaser.

If it's the Dude selling me a Capital One Venture Card or something, I'm gonna kidnap myself and throw myself off the cliffs of Malibu.

probably a fake movie thing like the danny mcbride crocodile dundee from last year.  mildly amusing but a huge letdown.  I won’t allow myself to get excited about this.  the disappointment would be too great. 

4 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

unless the Ad is a movie teaser.

If it's The Dude selling me a Capital One Venture Card or something, I'm gonna kidnap myself and throw myself off the cliffs of Malibu.

The thought of the Dude saying, "Hey man, like, what's in your wallet? " doesn't warm your heart? 

8 hours ago, 83Horn said:

I have to admit, when I first read the title of this thread, my first thought for an appropriate response was:

"WHAT IS THIS PRIVATE PYLE?"

Just watched FMJ a couple night ago.  That shit never gets old.

when I first read the title I thought of this

4vwI3Y.jpg

• Like 1