Herpsteits twin kids going to Clempson

Doze

Herbies kids going to Clemson.   Can't believe they didn't SEC SEC SEC.

As part of its 2019 signing class, Clemson announced the additions of Tye and Jake Herbstreit, the twin sons of longtime ESPN analyst Kirk Herbstreit. The twins played high school ball at Montgomery Bell Academy in Nashville, Tennessee.

https://sports.yahoo.com/twin-sons-espn-analyst-kirk-herbstreit-headed-clemson-221456216.html

3f81f-herbstreit.jpg

Since there is obviously a conflict of interest I am sure ESPN will recuse him when discussion of the Tigers will occur. Being a news organization of the utmost integrity, they have always refused to let personal or financial ties to impact their coverage.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

If they ever get lost in the woods, their Clemson degree doubles as toilet paper. 

Clemson isn't a bad school.  Now these guys may major in Underwater Basket Weaving for all I know, but shitty degrees are available at any state school.

16 hours ago, Doze said:

As part of its 2019 signing class, Clemson announced the additions of Tye and Jake Herbstreit, the twin sons of longtime ESPN analyst Kirk Herbstreit. The twins played high school ball at Montgomery Bell Academy in Nashville, Tennessee.

https://sports.yahoo.com/twin-sons-espn-analyst-kirk-herbstreit-headed-clemson-221456216.html

3f81f-herbstreit.jpg

Haven’t you heard, Clemson has been anointed sec west by the ultimate arbiters of secdom 

They were pretty average athletes before the Herbie clan absconded from Columbus to Nashville because his wife threatened to leave him if they didn't immediately move away from the Buckeye coeds he was banging on the regular the Buckeye fans were mean to him.  The Bobby Carpenter spawn on the other hand are freaks

19 hours ago, Doze said:

3f81f-herbstreit.jpg

No MBA boy worth their salt goes to an SEC school unless it's Vandy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Since there is obviously a conflict of interest I am sure ESPN will recuse him when discussion of the Tigers will occur. Being a news organization of the utmost integrity, they have always refused to let personal or financial ties to impact their coverage.

I never understood why they don't have those calling the games make a pick on College Gameday. How does an announcer thinking X will win the game harm the product in any way?

Just now, SimonBolivar said:

I never understood why they don't have those calling the games make a pick on College Gameday. How does an announcer thinking X will win the game harm the product in any way?

I think the idea is to avoid people complaining that so and so calling the game has a bias. I doubt it helps much.

• 3 years later...
On 2/8/2019 at 1:55 PM, alincoln said:

The Bobby Carpenter spawn on the other hand are freaks

Carpenter 's mom was my substitute teacher in 3rd grade for about a week when Rob Carpenter was playing fullback for the Oilers. Once we found out who she was it was questions about Earl all day long /csb

• Hook 'Em 2