Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

8 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

#HunterFootJob picking up some steam. Apparently (to be confirmed) there’s video of him smoking crack while getting a foot job from a hooker. 

Seems like we might need a thread title change. Or do you somehow think this has something to do with Joe Biden?

30 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

This Hunter Biden dude has no chance of getting elected.   Of everything going on, the fact that the Trump campaign and his moron followers are spending so much time on Hunter is hysterical.  Good job, good effort.  

I know, I can’t think of anything worse. I mean, maybe being pissed on by 2 hookers while Russian intelligence records it, then having allied agencies see it. That sure would be a National embarrassment if some presidents kid did that

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Enchubben said:

#HunterFootJob picking up some steam. Apparently (to be confirmed) there’s video of him smoking crack while getting a foot job from a hooker. 

Being on drugs seems like it would be the only way to make getting a foot job worthwhile 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Royalfan5 said:

Being on drugs seems like it would be the only way to make getting a foot job worthwhile 

I don’t really get it either. No one has the same kind of control with their feet as they do with their hands. Maybe an amputee? I once saw a lady at a restaurant patio smoke a cigarette with her feet because she had no arms. I bet she gives a wicked one.

Edited by Enchubben

Are trumpkins under the impression that hunter Biden is running for president? The whole thing is just a ridiculous joke. Nobody cares and never will.

Absolutely nobody cares about this laptop bullshit.. GRUhorn and the rest of the trolls here should stick with giving positive rep to each other over their cooking recipes. 

• Like 1

It's a trap. 

Oh and politically, the nasty trump family stuff will come out in return. a trump isn't especially discreet, if you know what I mean, say no more . . . 

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Are trumpkins under the impression that hunter Biden is running for president? The whole thing is just a ridiculous joke. Nobody cares and never will.

Absolutely nobody cares about this laptop bullshit.. GRUhorn and the rest of the trolls here should stick with giving positive rep to each other over their cooking recipes. 

The other thing that doesn’t add up is....... TRUMP HAS DONE WORSE.  

Trumps degenerate and moron base is too stupid to care or have any morals tho.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Enchubben said:

who filmed this?  was case mccoy there?  did the hooker tape it and then airdrop it to hunter?  smoking crack seems like a two-hands-on-the-wheel type of activity.

when your side is running away with the election, has all bases covered with the supreme court, and is crushing the internal polls, that's when you really want to turn up the heat on the other candidate(s' son).  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t really get it either. No one has the same kind of control with their feet as they do with their hands. Maybe an amputee? I once saw a lady at a restaurant patio smoke a cigarette with her feet because she had no arms. I bet she gives a wicked one.

Rex Ryan gets it.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Shitty clean up after Apparently posting. 

I feel sorry for Trump and the GOP.  It must be hard to run for president when your only policy is taking healthcare away from people and the person you're running against hasn't had 3 decades of attacks from the #1 cable news network.  It must be difficult when you have to resort to attacking a child for nepotism when your children and son-in-law work in the White House.  Save me a spot on the ledge, because even if anything said about Hunter Biden is true, it pales in comparison to all of the real corruption we know from Donald Trump.  Give me a break.  

Is the GOP even aware that Hunter Biden isn't running for office?

Edited by Tom
  • Hook 'Em 1

I get that many of you think it’s clever to keep repeating hunter isn’t running for president but.......... the minimal amount of attention this is getting is because:

a) it’s relevant to the election that the son of the next potential president has a very checkered past that is amoral, criminal, and funded in part by a Ukrainian gas company, a Chinese military defense company, and who knows where else,

b) it’s both possible, and there is at least limited tangible evidence and witness testimony that part of that money went to Joe Biden which would be a major problem, (and yes some of this was while joe was in office)

c) Joe Biden has said multiple times he never had any involvement in his sons dealings or knew what was going on, which has turned out to be a lie,

d) it points out the hypocrisy of the media outlets and talking heads running with the Steele dossier, Kavanaugh accusations, Trump pee pee tape etc for months, but refuse to look into this for a day before claiming “But Russia!”, and refusing to cover it.

Now I fully understand some of the skepticism since the laptop hasn’t been fully verified etc, but it should be getting coverage by every mainstream news outlet until it’s either verified or not. As far as the witness testimony goes, the guy turned turned over his hard drives and phones. Is this all supposed to be some sort of tinfoil hat conspiracy still?

And if we’re waiting for all of this to be 100% verified before reporting, maybe the media needs to be a little more consistent in doing that going forward.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 8

4 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

I get that many of you think it’s clever to keep repeating hunter isn’t running for president but.......... the minimal amount of attention this is getting is because:

a) it’s relevant to the election that the son of the next potential president has a very checkered past that is amoral, criminal, and funded in part by a Ukrainian gas company, a Chinese military defense company, and who knows where else,

b) it’s both possible, and there is at least limited tangible evidence and witness testimony that part of that money went to Joe Biden which would be a major problem, (and yes some of this was while joe was in office)

c) Joe Biden has said multiple times he never had any involvement in his sons dealings or knew what was going on, which has turned out to be a lie,

d) it points out the hypocrisy of the media outlets and talking heads running with the Steele dossier, Kavanaugh accusations, Trump pee pee tape etc for months, but refuse to look into this for a day before claiming “But Russia!”, and refusing to cover it.

Now I fully understand some of the skepticism since the laptop hasn’t been fully verified etc, but it should be getting coverage by every mainstream news outlet until it’s either verified or not. As far as the witness testimony goes, the guy turned turned over his hard drives and phones. Is this all supposed to be some sort of tinfoil hat conspiracy still?

And if we’re waiting for all of this to be 100% verified before reporting, maybe the media needs to be a little more consistent in doing that going forward.

You’re adorable. 

image.jpeg.b64289d06eb448c4ebea5cb5fedeaceb.jpeg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

penn jillette shut up GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Ok. You changed my mind. Hunter Biden’s laptop is the key to the election and the media is unfair to trump. 

Job well done. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Greenshirt Laughing Man GIF - Greenshirt LaughingMan LaughingHysterically -  Descubre & Comparte GIFs

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Gretchen, stop trying to make Hillary Clinton happen.  It's not going to happen.

00-look-2-regina-george-mean-girls-throw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Ok. You changed my mind. Hunter Biden’s laptop is the key to the election and the media is unfair to trump. 

Job well done. 

No one is trying to change your mind my good man. You’ve already admitted you would put a murderer in the White House.

10 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Lololol....

Trump supporters worried about foreign influence thru the president’s kids while also not know how laughable their concerns are in comparison to the shit bags that were in office for the last 4 years is simply adorable. 

you obviously and willfully know absolutely nothing about Trump and his boys -which is fine. Just don’t act shocked when people who do  couldn’t give a fuck even if this turns out to be true. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Poooooorrr aggy

2 hours ago, Tom said:

I feel sorry for Trump and the GOP.

I kind of feel sorry for Trump. His voters put him in a situation where there was almost no chance of him being successful. Trump has always been a failed businessman with obvious mental issues, including an apparent learning disability.

I don't feel sorry for the GOP. They knew better.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden