Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

25 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Here’s today’s drop of Russian disinformation.  Are we going to dispute his voice?

Also

I have no idea what is being alleged here as bad. I will say, Jack's description of the audio is clearly incorrect. Dr. Patrick Ho (the ex-spy chief) is not Hunter's partner. Rather, Hunter (assuming that is Hunter, I have no idea what he sounds like) says that he represented Dr. Patrick Ho. Hunter's partner was an investor in a business that Patrick Ho started.

The audio doesn't have a date, but I'm assuming Hunter is referring to Chinese billionaire Ren Zhiqiang, who went missing earlier this year after criticizing President Xi's response to the pandemic. He was missing for a month before the Chinese government revealed that he had been arrested.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/asia/china-ren-zhiqiang-xi-jinping-coronavirus-intl-hnk/index.html

Ren, a longtime Communist Party member and former chairman of a state-owned property company, went missing in mid-March, according to friends. Wang Ying, an entrepreneur and close friend of Ren, told CNN last month that she had not been able to reach him since March 12, and feared he had been taken away by authorities.

Tuesday's announcement was the first official acknowledgment that Ren was being held by the authorities.

The tycoon's disappearance came after he allegedly penned a scathing essay in early March criticizing Xi's response to the coronavirus epidemic. In the article, he lashed out at the party's crackdown on press freedom and intolerance of dissent.

While Ren did not mention Xi by name, he obliquely referred to the top leader as a power-hungry "clown."

"I saw not an emperor standing there exhibiting his 'new clothes,' but a clown who stripped off his clothes and insisted on continuing being an emperor," Ren wrote of Xi's address to 170,000 officials across the country at a mass video conference on epidemic control measures on February 23.

Of course, you are mindless idiot who parrots misinformation, so these facts won't bother you at all. 

Oh, here is a BBC link if CNN is too offensive for you: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-54245327

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 4

15 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Seriously, GR Horn. Do you jerk off to this stuff? I mean we all have our kinks. It's okay if this is yours. 

No. I thought this was noteworthy since it was audio. Kind of puts to bed the “Russian disinformation” explanation. 

11 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I honestly just want someone to explain to me what I’m supposed to even take away from that tape? Like what is even the intended effect for those dumb enough to believe this shit?

Hunter has connections with people high up in China, including the “fucking spy chief of China”. Also he and Joe were named as potential witnesses by his former business partner. 

I’m still not convinced that it will shift a lot of people, but it’s moving in the direction of potentially mattering. 

• Fuck You 5

I forgot about the attendant effeminate (sorry...”gender neutral”.) characteristic of the man-bun crowd here.

No wonder you’re not outraged at Biden hiding like a broad. You all are just as frightened.

Please, tell me again the “proper qualifier” that is acceptable here for the guy who had the temerity to type out the word “testimony” without the proper clearance.
I mean if you have time in-between the Jimmie Jameses and Jazzes running around here labeling everything they can “racist”

When Trump wins .....again

And I tell you that it’s your responsibility more so than anyone in a MAGA hat. ...Again

Look back at your behavior here and the frightened bitch you’ve picked as your nominee. Ain’t nobody got time for that shit. You are out of touch with America. You hate America and Trump is the manifestation of that hate returned. I warned you that your division and victimization and marginalization of issues of racial conflict would lead to an area that was violent and one in which you would lose. Unfortunately you would lose only after the whichever group you chose that news cycle to leverage their legitimate grievance for your political gain. (The Me Too movement and anyone who was legit active in the ACLU for the purposes of protecting our civil rights are wondering if they still have a current phone number for the American left)

I didn’t have the foresight that you would have the further stroke of stupidity if actively campaigning to defund the one group who would protect you were shit to ever finally pop off.

Some times folks can’t be saved.

You go back to rooting for more Coronavirus fatalities and I’ll go back to the popcorn.

The gymnastics have been entertaining, but the passers by here are here to watch the main event. The build up is so far has nuanced, emotional and perfect.

Pooooooorrrrr aggy
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

No. I thought this was noteworthy since it was audio. Kind of puts to bed the “Russian disinformation” explanation. 

Hunter has connections with people high up in China, including the “fucking spy chief of China”. Also he and Joe were named as potential witnesses by his former business partner. 

I’m still not convinced that it will shift a lot of people, but it’s moving in the direction of potentially mattering. 

First of all it’s already been explained that his “connections” are that he’s a lawyer for Chinese doctor. And I’m not surprised than an international corporate lawyer has connections in China. 

Second, what’s the problem? Explain to me why this matters because it seems to be a guy who’s scared because his client got vanished by the Chinese government.

Third, how does it put to bed anything about Russian disinformation? Are you under the impression that Russia is unable to hack phones?

Honestly why is this fucking troll still here. Just ban this stupid fuck. All he does is troll and post disinformation.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 5

8 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

How does it do that? What about this is incriminating or has any relation to the Ukraine related "scandal"? 

Edited by Dahobbs

That there is audio puts to bed the "Russian disinformation" explanation leads me to believe that GRHorn has never had some of the BSC ex girlfriends some of you others have dealt with.

That's not a bad thing, it actually speaks well for his relationships but honey child, audio is not a problem for those who know what they're doing. It could very well be Hunter Biden's voice and saying those words, or not. If the GOP can cry fake news, then so can I. It's a nothingburger and he's not running for office.

Here:

"Audio advancements may be just as harrowing. At its annual developer’s conference, in November, Adobe showed off a new product that has been nicknamed “Photoshop for audio.” The product allows users to feed about ten to 20 minutes of someone’s voice into the application and then allows them to type words that are expressed in that exact voice. The resultant voice, which is comprised of the person’s phonemes, or the distinct units of sound that distinguish one word from another in each language, doesn’t sound even remotely computer-generated or made up. It sounds real. This sort of technology could facilitate the ability to feed one of Trump’s interviews or stump speeches into the application, and then type sentences or paragraphs in his spoken voice. You could very easily imagine someone creating fake audio of Trump explaining how he dislikes Mike Pence, or how he lied about his taxes, or that he did indeed enjoy that alleged “golden shower” in the Russian hotel suite. Then you could circulate that audio around the Internet as a comment that was overheard on a hot microphone. Worse, you could imagine a scenario in which someone uses Trump’s voice to call another world leader and threaten some sort of violent action. And perhaps worst of all, as the quality of imitation gets better and better, it will become increasingly difficult to discern between what is real behavior and what isn’t." --Vanity Fair, Jan 26, 2017

8 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

What is the problem? Seriously tell me what about this tape matters at all?

It doesn't.  It both doesn't matter literally (any real legal impact) and it doesn't matter practically (election impact).

Summary: Hunter Biden was conducting some sort of Chinese-related business, and in connection with same, talked to some Chinese people.  That's really what this "story" is, and continues to be.

Or wait, maybe they were Ukrainian.  Yeah, he also talked to some Ukrainians.

Keep fucking that chicken, GRUHorn.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

4 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

Aggy af imo

"Tight End
-----------
Neither team wanted one, neither team got one. Advantage A&M."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I remember when Jimmy Carter's alkie brother took money from the Libyans. They did not give it to him for no reason. But if anyone thought it would work to gain Carter's favor, they were crazy. The Republicans used this fact in the election to smear him anyway. Drunk Billy hurt his brother by taking the money thrown at him for being his brother. This smells about the same. Hunter is drunk Billy trading on his name but he'd get no farther in garnering favors from his pop than drunk Billy ever did from Jimmy.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, burntorangebongos said:

I remember when Jimmy Carter's alkie brother took money from the Libyans. They did not give it to him for no reason. But if anyone thought it would work to gain Carter's favor, they were crazy. The Republicans used this fact in the election to smear him anyway. Drunk Billy hurt his brother by taking the money thrown at him for being his brother. This smells about the same. Hunter is drunk Billy trading on his name but he'd get no farther in garnering favors from his pop than drunk Billy ever did from Jimmy.

And how does this compare to the children of the sitting POTUS striking business deals around the world for POTUS'S brand?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

We are all, ostensibly, educated men. Can we please stop talking about the Ivies like they aren't finishing schools for the children of the wealthy and powerful? They are other things, as well, of course, but "UH HE WENT TO YALE/HARVARD/ETC" only impresses me when it's some kid who grew up in the dirt.
Stop trying to sell Hunter Biden as something he's not.
Very soon the Trumps will be gone and mass media oddities and we will have a world to manage without them in power. Call me a bootstraps conservative, but we should be overtly hostile to nepotism. We should shame the powerful when they use their connections (either actively or passively) to enable a consequence-free lifestyle for their families borrowing our power. Joe Biden is responsible for thousands and thousands of men rotting in prison for drug use while his son bungles through life being perpetually coddled and rescued and never ever suffering the consequences his class imposes on others.
It should disgust you. He's a loving father which is nice, but what Joe Biden has done to thousands of Americans should disgust you.
Now many of you cannot read that without thinking, "OH SO YOU WANT TRUMP TO WIN!"and you need to pull  your head out of your ass. We didn't get here by accident. Trumpism isn't an alien lifeform that landed on a meteor, it's here because DC is a corrupt nightmare and the people know it.
Fuck the guy I hope is president soon.

You voted for W how many times?

3 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Member Billy Beer?  I member. 

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

What is it about an audio file that makes you think it can’t be faked, manipulated or inauthentic? Try authenticating an audio recording in trial sometime, absent any admission from the subject of the recording. Nothing- absolutely nothing- you posted puts to bed any Russian disinformation explanation. 

57 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

weird you responded to both of these posts but didn't respond to the post below that actually tried to connect the dots for you...

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

I have no idea what is being alleged here as bad. I will say, Jack's description of the audio is clearly incorrect. Dr. Patrick Ho (the ex-spy chief) is not Hunter's partner. Rather, Hunter (assuming that is Hunter, I have no idea what he sounds like) says that he represented Dr. Patrick Ho. Hunter's partner was an investor in a business that Patrick Ho started.

The audio doesn't have a date, but I'm assuming Hunter is referring to Chinese billionaire Ren Zhiqiang, who went missing earlier this year after criticizing President Xi's response to the pandemic. He was missing for a month before the Chinese government revealed that he had been arrested.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/asia/china-ren-zhiqiang-xi-jinping-coronavirus-intl-hnk/index.html

Of course, you are mindless idiot who parrots misinformation, so these facts won't bother you at all. 

Oh, here is a BBC link if CNN is too offensive for you: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-54245327

Any response?

1 hour ago, babysdaddy said:

I don't know why anyone thinks the Hunter stuff matters. It won't move a single voter and if it does, they were already voting for Trump regardless.  

Man, I don't know.  I'm considering going and changing my vote.  I already voted, but the president said I could.

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Man, I don't know.  I'm considering going and changing my vote.  I already voted, but the president said I could.

I already voted also but was planning on voting at least 3-4 more times before election day.  Now those votes will be for Trump and not Joe Biden because Hunter Biden is on drugs, a pedophile, corrupt businessman taking billions of dollars from Russia, China, Ukraine.  Funny I just described "rumors" about someone else I can think of not named Hunter Biden.

• Hook 'Em 2

say what you want about the Trumpkins....dude that's killing Bidens is that cat on Chinese television is systematitcally destroying all of the good work our big Tech social media, and mainstream media, are doing in the way of eleciton interference.  He's been at it for about 3 weeks and he's been dead on on the exact release of each component part.

Here's some stuff about Ukraine -

After big tech companies suppressed a New York Post article exposing written evidence that Joe Biden “spent some time together” with a top executive of a corrupt Ukrainian energy firm that was enriching his son, media titans are misleading the public about the central facts of this explosive affair. 

Twitter, for a prime example, pinned a post to the top of its home page claiming that Biden “played no role in pressuring Ukraine officials into firing the prosecutor” at the core of this case. 

That is flatly disproven by the words of Biden himselfwho stated on video that he told Ukraine’s president and its prime minister that he would withhold $1 billion in U.S. aid from their nation unless they removed the prosecutor. “If the prosecutor is not fired,” warned Biden, “youre not getting the money.” Biden then added, “Well, son of a bitch, he got fired.  (WHAT WAS THAT "EVERY ACCUSATION IS AN ADMISSION THING AGAIN?)

Twitters brazen falsehood only scratches the surface of media misinformation about this matter. In addition to spreading outright fictions, media outlets are failing to present key verified facts that are necessary to see the big picture. These facts—which are documented in the following bullet points—build upon each other and implicate Joe Biden in a web of corruption that involves bribery, extortion, and obstruction of justice: 

• In April 2014, while Joe Biden was vice president, he traveled to Ukraine and promised its parliament that the U.S. would help the nation increase its fossil fuel production to make it less dependent on Russian energy. In that same month: 
  • In February 2015, the U.S. State Department and the FBI learned that Hunter’s oligarch benefactor allegedly bribed Ukrainian prosecutors to shut down investigations of him. Thus, the government of Ukraine replaced the chief prosecutor with a new one that would be fired one year later at the insistence of Joe Biden. 
  • Both Bidens claimed that they never discussed Hunter’s business dealings with each other, but a corroborated trove of emails shows that a top executive of the energy company thanked Hunter in April 2015 for “inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent some time together. 
  • In November 2015, the same top executive wrote an email to Hunter and his partner in which he: 
    • criticized a proposal they recently sent to him because it was “lacking concrete tangible results that we set out to achieve in the first place” and did not “offer any names of top US officials” or “Ukrainian officials” to help the oligarch improve “his situation in Ukraine.” 
    • stated that if they left these names out of their proposal “to be on the safe and cautious side, I can understand the rationale.” 
    • instructed them to “proceed immediately” with enlisting “high-ranking US officials” to visit Ukraine and persuade “the highest level of decision makers here in Ukraine” to “close down” all “cases/pursuits against” the oligarch. 
  • The next month in December 2015, Joe Biden acted in accord with the instructions of the energy company executive by visiting Ukraine and telling its president and its prime minister: “If the prosecutor is not fired, youre not getting the money. 
  • On February 2, 2016, the chief prosecutor secured a court order to seize property of the oligarch, including his land, houses, and a Rolls-Royce Phantom 
  • Two weeks later on February 16, the president of Ukraine forced the chief prosecutor to resign. White House phone logs show that Joe Biden talked to the president of Ukraine at least three times in the week surrounding the firing. The phone log for the last of these calls states: “The Vice President also commended President Poroshenkos decision to replace Prosecutor General Shokin, which paves the way for needed reform of the prosecutorial service.”  
  • Contrary to Biden’s claim that the prosecutor stood in the way of reform, when the president of Ukraine announced the firing, he complimented the prosecutor for implementing reforms that his predecessors had “been opposing for decades” and then listed the specific reforms. The president then said that he only asked the prosecutor to resign because he “failed to gain societys trust.” 
  • Two months later in May 2016, Ukraine’s parliament approved the president’s appointee for a new chief prosecutor who was: 
    • the best man of the president who appointed him. 
    • sentenced to prison in 2012 for embezzlement and abuse of office. 
    • convicted in a separate 2012 case for illegal surveillance. 
    • pardoned by the previous president and released from jail in 2013.  
  • Six months later on November 1, 2016, this new chief prosecutor, who Biden later described as “solid,” dropped all criminal charges against the oligarch. The prosecutor then applauded these actions as a “success” because the oligarch paid $7.46 million in back taxes and penalties as part of the settlement. Far from being a prosecutorial victory, the oligarch praised these outcomes and stated that they would allow his corporation to increase production and attract international companies to Ukraine.” 
  • Two weeks later on November 16, the energy company made its last documented payment to Hunter. In addition to the recent closure of all criminal cases against the oligarch, Donald Trump had just won an upset victory in the U.S. presidential election. This left Joe Biden incapable of using U.S. taxpayer funds to influence Ukrainian officials. 
  • In March 2019, the Ukrainian president who followed Biden’s order to remove the chief prosecutor lost his bid for reelection. 
  • The next month in April 2019Hunter resigned from the board of the energy company. 
  • Five months later in August 2019, the prosecutor who Biden praised as “solid” resigned under pressure from the new president after failing to prosecute anyone of note during his threeyear tenure. 
  • In June 2020, the oligarch tried to bribe other prosecutors who began to investigate him, and police seized the bribe money. The payoff was six million U.S. dollars, the largest bribery seizure in the history of Ukraine. 

In the face of all of these incriminating facts, NPR’s Public Editor posted a Tweet saying that NPR is not reporting on “the NY Post’s Hunter Biden story” because “we dont want to waste our time on stories that are not really stories, and we dont want to waste listeners and readers time on stories that are just pure distractions. 

nikolai_zlochevskyi_bribe_seized_june_2020

The Prosecutor Was Actively Investigating the Oligarch and Hunter 

One of the more outlandish falsehoods about this affair comes from the Washington Post’s lead “Fact Checker,” Glenn Kessler. He claims that the chief prosecutor (Viktor Shokin) who was sacked at the behest of Biden “was not investigating” the oligarch’s company (Burisma) at the time.” As proof of this, he asserts 

In September 2015, then-U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt publicly criticized Shokins office for thwarting a British money-laundering probe into Burismas owner, Mykola Zlochevsky.  

In reality, however, the U.S. ambassador was not criticizing Shokin but his predecessor, Vitaliy Yarema. This is proven by the fact that the British money laundering probe cited by the ambassador ended on January 21, 2015, and Shokin was not appointed chief prosecutor until the next month in February 2015. The London Guardian, the Financial Times, and the New York Times all reported that the probe ended in January, raising the question of how Kessler could honestly botch this fact. 

In a related article, Kessler scales up the rhetoric and claims that the ambassador “blasted Shokin for ‘openly and aggressively undermining reform’ and having ‘undermined prosecutors working on legitimate corruption cases’.” However, the ambassador stated that “corrupt actors within the Prosecutor Generals office” did this, not Shokin. 

Furthermore, in the very same speech that Kessler misquoted twice, the ambassador began speaking about the present and said: “We want to work with Prosecutor General Shokin” and help him lead “the fight against corruption.” This further demonstrates that Shokin is not the person who the ambassador castigated. 

Twitter, in turn, invoked Kessler’s bogus fact check to insist that the “prosecutor was not investigating Burisma at that time.”  

Like Kessler, articles by CNN and Bloomberg take the ambassador’s words out of context to make it seem like he was lambasting Shokin instead of his predecessor. 

In contrast to those false reports—court records, first-hand sworn testimony, and the words of a top executive of the oligarch’s energy company show that Shokin was, in fact, investigating the oligarch and also Hunter at the time Joe Biden forced the firing of the prosecutor. 

Just two weeks before he was fired, the Prosecutor General’s Office, which was led by Shokin, obtained a court order to seize property of the oligarch, including his land, houses, and a Rolls-Royce Phantom. 

In 2019, Shokin signed a sworn affidavit stating: 

• The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Bidens son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors.” 
  • The president of Ukraine “was emphatic that I should cease my investigations regarding Burisma. When I did not, he said that the US (via Biden) were refusing to release the USD $1 billion promised to Ukraine. He said that he had no choice, therefore, but to ask me to resign.” 

Shokin also wrote to reporter John Solomon that his “specific plans for the investigation included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden. 

Three months before Shokin was fired, a top executive of the oligarch’s energy company sent an email to Hunter and his partner urging them to get “high-ranking US officials” to persuade “the highest level of decision makers here in Ukraine” to “close down” all “cases/pursuits against” the oligarch. In this email, he identified the “Prosecutor General” as one of his “key targets.” 

nikolai_zlochevskyi_6

Authenticity of the Laptop’s Content

A common media refrain is that the content published by the NY Post from Hunter’s laptop is not authenticated or verified. Leslie Stahl of CBS’s 60 Minutes went as far as to say that it “cant be verified.” Such claims are belied by the fact that key aspects of it have already been verified. 

For example, the listed recipient of one of the most damming emails released thus far has confirmed that he received the email. Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of Hunter’s, issued a public statement that he is “the recipient of the email” and that the “email is genuine.” 

The email lays out how the “equity” of a business venture with “CEFC” (a Chinese energy company) will be “distributed.” It does this by using the initials of the people copied on the email and numbers that add up to 100 percent. The last one of these says “10 held by H for the big guy?” According to Bobulinski, “the big guy is “in fact a reference to Joe Biden,” as “Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman’.” 

Beyond such first-hand testimony, the NY Post points out that it has published an array of pictures and emails from the laptop that contain an extraordinary level of detail,” “most of which have nothing to do with Ukraine or China.” These include, for example, a picture of Hunter in a bathtub and a picture of a Biden family meal, along with emails to friends and family all bearing dates and times. On their own and collectively, these confirmable details corroborate that these are Hunter’s communications. 

Moreover, if any of these communications were fictitious, it would be easy to prove this by showing that other people copied on the emails and texts received something different. Yet, no one has even claimed this is the case, much less presented proof of it. 

While ignoring all of the evidence that supports the authenticity of the laptop’s contents, Joe BidenAdam Schiff (Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee), and a group of government intelligence officials led by James Clapper (Obama’s Director of National Intelligence) are claiming that the contents of the laptop could be or definitely are Russian information.” 

Yet, as Clapper and company admit, “we do not have evidence of Russian involvementjust that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case. 

That same group of people who are now invoking Russia previously spread demonstrable falsehoods that Trump and his team colluded with Russia in the 2016 election. These rampant accusations were disproven by a 2-year$32 million investigation by an independent counsel which “did not establish” or identify evidence that members of the “Trump Campaign or any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.” 

Furthermore, the Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Justice (an Obama appointee) “identified at least 17 significant errors or omissions” in warrant applications that the Obama administration used to surveil people associated with the Trump campaign for their Russia collusion investigation. The Inspector General also reported that he “did not receive satisfactory explanations” for these misleading warrant applications. 

Nevertheless, a range of broadcasts and publications by NBC, the Daily Beast, the New York TimesBusiness Insider, and Vox have given more airtime and credence to politically opportune speculation from partisans who previously spread misinformation about Russian collusion than to the verifiable facts of this matter. 

Biden’s “Official Schedules”

Another common media canard is the uncritical parroting of this statement from the Biden campaign: “We have reviewed Joe Biden’s official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place.” That talking point is effectively meaningless because Biden’s official schedules are not comprehensive, and after Politico pressed the campaign about this matter, it reported: 

Bidens campaign would not rule out the possibility that the former VP had some kind of informal interaction with Pozharskyi (the energy company exec), which wouldnt appear on Bidens official schedule. But they said any encounter would have been cursory. 

Even that admission is deceptive because Bidenofficial schedules are so incomplete that they are even missing White House meetings. A prime example is an Oval Office meeting on January 5, 2017 in which Biden, Obama, and other administration officials discussed prosecuting Trump’s incoming National Security Advisor (H/T Joel Pollak). 

The Meeting Occurred

Yet another media falsehood is the claim that the email isn’t clear about whether Joe Biden actually met with the energy executive. The Associated Press, for instance, reported that “the wording” of the email “makes it unclear if he actually met Joe Biden.” That is refuted by carefully reading the email, which states: 

Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent some time together. It’s realty an honor and pleasure. As we spoke yesterday evening, would be great to meet today for a quick coffee. What do you think? I could come to you office somewhere around noon or so, before or on my way to the airport.  

Given room for the language barrier, even if the executive meant spend some time together” when he wrote “spent some time together,” he still used the word “pleasure,” which is not the kind of thing one would say if he merely had an unfulfilled opportunity to meet the VP. Also, the fact that the executive was flying out on the same day begs the question of why he would be thanking Hunter for inviting him from Ukraine to DC for a meeting with the VP that never occurred. 

Summary

The documented facts of Joe Biden’s dealings in Ukraine show that the following events unquestionably took place: 

• In the very same month that Biden promised Ukrainian legislators that the U.S. would help Ukraine increase its fossil fuel production, his son Hunter began a lucrative deal with a Ukrainian natural gas company owned by a notoriously corrupt oligarch who had just fled to Russia. 
  • Both Bidens claimed that they never discussed Hunters business dealings with each other, but a corroborated trove of emails shows that Hunter brokered a meeting between his father and one of the gas company’s top executives. 
  • A month after the same top executive ordered Hunter to get “high-ranking US officials to visit Ukraine and persuade the highest level of decision makers” to “close down” all cases against the oligarch, Joe Biden visited Ukraine and told its president and its prime minster that they must fire the nation’s chief prosecutor or he would withhold U.S. aid to Ukraine. (lol again at impeachment hearings)
  • Two weeks after the chief prosecutor secured a court order to seize property of the oligarch, the president of Ukraine fired the prosecutor amidst multiple phone calls with Joe Biden. 
  • The Ukrainian president then appointed a new chief prosecutor who was recently let out of jail and who quickly dropped all criminal cases against Hunters oligarch benefactor. Joe Biden later called this prosecutor solid.” 
  • Two weeks after the criminal cases against the oligarch were dropped, the energy company made its last known payment to Hunter. 
  • After Biden’s “solid” prosecutor failed to prosecute anyone of note during his three-year tenure, he was replaced with a new prosecutor who began to investigate the oligarch. The oligarch then attempted to bribe people in the prosecutor’s office with $6 million. 

While failing to report those key facts that illuminate this affair, major media outlets are spreading conspiracy theories, half-truths, and brazen falsehoods that hide what occurred. This includes but is not limited to claims that: 

• the chief prosecutor who was sacked at the insistence of Biden was not investigating the oligarch or his company at the time. 
  • the contents of the laptop are not verified. 
  • Bidens official schedules dont show the meeting. 
  • the email isnt clear about whether Joe Biden actually met with the energy executive. 
  • the Russian government is behind all of this. 

No evidence has yet emerged that Joe Biden voiced illicit intentions about his dealings in Ukraine, but the verified facts about his actions align with textbook definitions of nepotismbriberyextortion, and obstruction of justice. 

Moreover, grossly misleading coverage of this matter by Twitter, the Washington Post, NPR, Bloomberg, CNN, CBS, the New York Times, and the Associated Press is consistent with recent academic research that finds large corporate media outlets play a significant and important role in the dissemination of fake news.” In turn, scientific surveys show that a large portion of the public harbors critical misconceptions that have been spread by these outlets. 

Appendix of Names

Biden family and associates: 

Ukrainian energy company: 

Ukrainian government: 

• Petro Poroshenko, the Ukrainian president who fired the nation’s chief prosecutor after Joe Biden threatened to withhold U.S. aid unless the prosecutor was removed.  
  • Viktor Shokin, Ukraine’s chief prosecutor who was investigating and seizing the assets of Zlochevskyi until he was fired at the behest of Joe Biden 
  • Yuriy Lutsenko, Shokin’s successor who Joe Biden described as “solid“ after he dropped all criminal charges against Zlochevskyi 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 11

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

It doesn't.  It both doesn't matter literally (any real legal impact) and it doesn't matter practically (election impact).

Summary: Hunter Biden was conducting some sort of Chinese-related business, and in connection with same, talked to some Chinese people.  That's really what this "story" is, and continues to be.

Or wait, maybe they were Ukrainian.  Yeah, he also talked to some Ukrainians.

Keep fucking that chicken, GRUHorn.

forget it Marge, its Tahoehorn

3 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

If you're going to cut/paste that shit - do us a favor and paste it as plain text and then link to whatever breitbart/infowars article you got it from.

Actually, its from Heartland.org

Written by this muckraker:

"James D. Agresti is a former atheist who became a Christian after reading the Bible from cover to cover and finding objective evidence for its accuracy. Mr. Agresti holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Brown University and has worked as a designer of jet aircraft engines, a technical sales professional, and chief engineer of a firm that customizes helicopters. He is the president and cofounder of Just Facts, an institute dedicated to researching and publishing verifiable facts about public policy issues."

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Foosters said:

James D. Agresti is a former atheist who became a Christian after reading the Bible from cover to cover and finding objective evidence for its accuracy. Mr. Agresti holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Brown University and has worked as a designer of jet aircraft engines, a technical sales professional, and chief engineer of a firm that customizes helicopters.

I bet what they do is paint them black

• Hook 'Em 1

✔Breitbart....dude was way ahead of his time.  

I was going to just put the YouTube of this Chinese televsion guy daily devestating the narrative so delicately constructed here about Joe Biden's corruption - instead of the copy and paste - bu surprisingly Hunter Biden is now being Watergated from all YouTube searches.

I'm sure you're cool with that, but since your pal here was cutting and pasting from the Guardian, I didn't think you would mind this.   Actually, I did know you would mind this.  That was kind of the point.   Sort of "perfomance art"..you know, showing you your hyporicy while responding to your hypocricy.

I'll mark you down as "not a fan".

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
55 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I was told by Trump you can Google how to change your vote. I'm sure we'll all get right on that internet search.

The term DID see some increase.....but it's still not beating out "Big Tits," a perennial Google favorite, and of course, the other perennial favorite, "midget porn.'  Sorry, Don....you just can't beat out little people getting dirty.  Better luck next time.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden