so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

On 7/21/2019 at 2:12 AM, Bama Chick said:

Uh yeah.

Just check out 85% of the threads on the “I’d pee in her butt” forum.

Hmm.  Search engine not being very helpful.  Link?

Edited by tantric superman

Odd how no one can say how or where he earned his money. If the money is legit, I guess the people that know have zero motivation to disclose they know Epstein well.

i fully realize that people don’t have to publicly disclose the source of their wealth but usually there is some general idea of the source: inheritance, started company x, etc.

23 minutes ago, Parliament said:

I'm sure Harvard will give it all back.

If there was one foundation that didn’t need the money, it’s harvard. $37B under mgmt last year.

is that is it better to give them money back to a child predator to presumably assist him with his defense, or use those funds for education or even fight child predators thru a new charitable initiative?  I vote they should keep it.

35 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If there was one foundation that didn’t need the money, it’s harvard. $37B under mgmt last year.

is that is it better to give them money back to a child predator to presumably assist him with his defense, or use those funds for education or even fight child predators thru a new charitable initiative?  I vote they should keep it.

In these situations you usually don't see the money getting refunded to the criminal.  If they did anything, Harvard would presumably give an equivalent amount to charity to offset his tainted money. 

As recently as a month ago:

'It was like he was flaunting it': Airport employees in Caribbean say they saw 'girls who couldn't be older than 16' en route to Jeffrey Epstein's 'pedophile island' as recently as last month

"The girls reportedly arrived with Epstein aboard one of his two Gulfstream jets January 2018 and June 2019.  Another airport employee told how Epstein would land at St. Thomas twice a month on average.  'There'd be girls that look like they could be in high school,' the second worker said.   'They looked very young. They were always wearing college sweatshirts. It seemed like camouflage, that's the best way to put it.' 

The employee said he and colleagues would joke with one, saying 'How many kids are onboard this time?, because of Epstein's apparently brazen attitude.  They also said they felt 'pure disgust' that he was allowed to get away with it and claimed the alleged abuse was ignored because 'he tipped well'."

cont.

Its a stretch to think that many pedophiles (and whatever the term is for liking teenage girls) will change after being arrested. After all the pedophile doesn’t really think they are doing anything wrong.  They understand society doesn’t agree but they don’t think there is anything wrong with it, so why change.  

I don’t think people can really change unless they can honesty admit something is wrong. 

17 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Its a stretch to think that many pedophiles (and whatever the term is for liking teenage girls) will change after being arrested. After all the pedophile doesn’t really think they are doing anything wrong.  They understand society doesn’t agree but they don’t think there is anything wrong with it, so why change.  

I don’t think people can really change unless they can honesty admit something is wrong. 

Your last sentence is quite valid I think. 

The previous parts rest on assumptions that are frequently made about sexual paraphilias that I am not sure have much basis in fact.  It appears that we don't really know much about pedos or ephebos or any of the other pathological pervs. 

If Epstein was shuttling adolescent girls around in his jets to a private island as recently as a month ago, that would seem relevant wrt being a danger to others if out on bail.  I don't know if a judge makes a distinction between being an imminent physical 'hands-on' danger to others, or a danger wrt being able to coordinate with a network of actors to silence girls, 'disappear' them, or otherwise coordinate with others to perpetuate keeping them in an exploitative or sexually abusive environment - even if a thousand miles away.

21 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Surely not our president though. No, that would just be a branch too far. 

Damn straight. President trump is a great friend of the apocalypse theory involving the state of Israel and will call you un-American if you say anything that criticizes Zionism. Nothing more un-American than criticizing the state of Israel, as we all know.

Plus trump was a dem back when he was hanging with Epstein and his harem of 14 year olds so that means he now realizes the error of his ways since he’s now a Republican. 

29 minutes ago, Larry T. Spider said:

Not surprised at all. Only question is if he is suicidal knowing that he will never get out or the hit is on to make sure he never talks. I’ll go with suicide just because he’s still alive.

Unless Trump ordered the hit in which case I would expect it to fail. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It’s funny how Chavala selectively chooses shit to fling on all these threads. Never links any of the shit flinging to Dotard (even though there’s a fuck ton of smoke with Epstein and Dotard).

Chavala always fails to understand that no one on this site gives a shit about Bill and no one is defending Bill.

Did I say Chavala? Sorry. Zavala, the Mexican traitor.

• Like 2

Just now, deech said:

If he dies - the frigging conspiracy nuts will have a field day.

I don’t know that I am a conspiracy nut on any of the typical topics, but I absolutely am on this one. This guy has dirt on high level people and did it either for personal gain or for another government (or both).

1 minute ago, deech said:

If he dies - the frigging conspiracy nuts will have a field day.

Well, yeah.  It's pretty suspicious when a pedo facing life in the clink who's connected to a bunch of very rich and powerful possibly-also-pedos beats himself to death in his cell before he can tell his story to law enforcement.

1 minute ago, Larry T. Spider said:

I don’t know that I am a conspiracy nut on any of the typical topics, but I absolutely am on this one. This guy has dirt on high level people and did it either for personal gain or for another government (or both).

I totally agree.  I'm probably jumping in the boat right with them.  I wasn't meaning to imply that it was only conspiracy theorists just that even if dude legit offs himself in his cell - it won't matter a single bit.

Jeffrey Epstein found injured in federal jail cell with marks on his neck, report says

"The station said Epstein, 66, was found in the fetal position and had marks on his neck, citing sources close to the investigation. The station said it may have been a possible suicide attempt, quoting sources."

Looks like imminent danger to self if not under locked observation.

On 7/8/2019 at 12:28 AM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Deranged Gunman Strikes: Lone Assassin Shoots, Kills Accused Leader of Pedophile Ring on Steps of Courthouse

US Marshals Look On Helplessly Before Killing Gunman, Described as President of Jack Ruby Fan Club

Officials Are Shocked at Turn of Events

AG Barr, Giuliani Urge America to Move On, Repeatedly Stress The Nothingness of Things to See Here.   

Kinda called it.